[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know /asp/ doesnt like The Young Bucks (still dont know wh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: RESEM61115Z.jpg (55KB, 769x433px) Image search: [Google]
RESEM61115Z.jpg
55KB, 769x433px
I know /asp/ doesnt like The Young Bucks (still dont know why since they do exactly what /asp/ loves: DRAW A LOT OF DIMES) but this has to be the best story telling in years in professional wrestling.

It was perfect, eveyrthing fits. They add JewTube to their storylines it was funny and it made sense. Writers in WWE couldnt produce somehting like this in years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1EjA_css0s
>>
Kys
>>
>>2650736
No one gives a fuck about your indy shitters
>>
>>2650744
>>2650739
Have Sex
Seek sunlight
Hit The Weights
and please KYS after that.
>>
You are absolutely right. All the shade being thrown the Elite's way is done by some fat, unemployed, atrocious spic with multiple personalities and too much free time. The way they incorporate YouTube and Being the Elite into a pronotion's storylines is a very fresh and admirable approach to wrestling booking. It helps that ROH and NJPW work with the YouTube series and embraces it rather than actively trying to stifle it and punish the wrestler(s) involved for getting over without their consent (I.E Zack Ryder in the WWE) only to embrace the Internet and social media presence a few years later. The Young Bucks, Omega, Marty, the rest of the Bullet Club are redefining what it means to be a pro wrestler, selling out arenas in Ireland, Mexico, Los Angeles, New York, all over the fucking globe with white-hot crowds, audience involvement that the WWE should be begging for. Face it, anti-smarks. These guys are rock n' roll superstars.
>>
>>2650739
>>2650744

Drink bleach. Do the rest of the world a favor and end yourself for the greater good of humanity.
>>
>>2650736
>>2650753
cringe

Do a moonsault from a bridge
>>
>>2650758
t. Carter
>>
>>2650736
>flexing all the time
>manlets with no muscles

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: gb2.png (97KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
gb2.png
97KB, 263x263px
>>2650752
>>2650753
>>2650760
>>
>>2650777
>>2650774

>poster count didn't go up

Please, PLEASE find something more productive to do with your life.
>>
>>2650736
>Young Buck drew lots of dimes

I lived through WCW/nWo and Attitude Era and have went back and watched/studied Japanese wrestling glorydays.

You have no idea of dimes being drawn if you think that what the Young Cucks do.

Steiner Brothers were getting $12,000 a week each in 1994 - 1995 from NJPW for limited dates major show appearances. You think Young Cucks pay cheques from NJPW are that big in 2017? I don't think so.
>>
>>2650789
Is not NJPW paychecks. They have 3 shows almost every weeks, not only in NJPW or ROH, but small promotions and south Americe, Europe, etc.

Check their last UK Tour 70,000$ in 3 days only in Merch sale. No counting all the merch they sale online.
>>
>>2650789
You realize that the wrestling pie is a fraction of the size it was in 1994, right?
>>
>>2650811

>Young bucks make 70,000 dollars in three days in merchandise ALONE, destroying the salaries of many of WWE's top stars, outpacing the vast majority of musical artists and other television figures
>literally no comebacks, nothing to say, no arguments, no rebuttals, nothing.
>"I know! I'll say *cringe*. That'll prove him wrong, that'll show him!"

Anti-smarks, ladies and gentlemen. The internet's biggest faggot.
>>
>>2650851
Didn't somebody post this kind of greentext today?

But to the point, do you mind posting some proofs?
You might as well say that Roman Reigns made 10 mill out of selling lunchboxes.
>>
I want to seebthe obese smarks, omeme, the young cucks, the anime club and the whole japan commiting suicide at the tokyo dome when adam cole jobs to the big dog while memeltzer gives it a 6.75 stars
>>
>>2650935
So when's Adam debut? Take Over Chicago?
>>
>>2650736
>Meltzer fans
>Literally sucking LeMeltz cock that hard
they are fucking leddit
one of the worst indie tag teams
>>
>>2651166
probably in the crowd like roode or actually interfere in a match.
>>
>>2650851
Well if youre going ti go on a le meltz "uhh I heard this happened" tier rant you better bring some data to the table or else you will just get memed on.
>>
>>2650753
Cringe
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.