[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would WWE be like now if Batista won at WM XXX and stayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 20170514_232410.jpg (438KB, 927x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_232410.jpg
438KB, 927x900px
What would WWE be like now if Batista won at WM XXX and stayed with the company?

I just get the feeling that Vince caving in to smark demand with dbry turned him into a doormat.
>>
>>2648731
He'd have the same heat as BBD.
>>
>>2648731
Batista promo on vanilla midgets
https://youtu.be/zAzSHKscApM
>>
>>2648741
https://youtu.be/Ib6dFfpB9Is
Full version
>>
You might as well ask what it'd be like if Stone Cold's neck magically healed and he walked out tomorrow night, because Batista was never gonna stay long-term.
>>
>GOTG comes out
>smarks - "WTF I love Batista now?"
>>
File: OxrrY5D.png (499KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
OxrrY5D.png
499KB, 620x400px
>>2648747
>he looks just like me
>if he can be WWE champion so can I
I've been thinking this too since CM Brookes emerged.
>>
>>2648731
man im some glad im not such a joyless contrarian to hate daniel bryan.
>>
>Turned Vince into a doormat.

Are we watching different things because Vince's guy is the center of attention every Monday. Despite what marks think.
>>
>>2648762
Didn't he get soured off the company because he didn't like the direction they were going? I'm sure I saw it in a tweet of his.

Not necessarily full time schedule because of his movies but maybe sporadic runs.
>>
>>2648769
kek
>>2648772
>>2648777
go back
>>
>>2648731
If Based Dave won at WM30 the WWE would have more casual fans than they have right now.

Who cares if the smarks leave? Everyone knows that rassling is fake and petulant manchildren throwing a hissyfit over a TV show serves the WWE and not the other way around.
>>
>>2648779
He might've come back for sporadic runs, but yeah, he got tired of WWE's bullshit.

He still wants to come back and do a retirement program but WWE pretty much blew him off. Kinda ridiculous.
>>
>>2648772
I find no joy in Daniel Bryan's Corbin style emotionless promos or his wrestling style which consists 90% of kicks. I just prefer guys like Lesnar and the Rock over Finn etc so I don't understand why that's contrarian.
>>
they HAVE to give him his retirement run with HHH.

he deserves to go out with a bang, not a whimper like Sting.
>>
Batista is cool and has always been cool. You bunch of aspies like to stir shit and present it like it was the internet smarks and DB versus him and regular fans but really even big Dave was opposed to becoming champ at WM30, which is what Vince wanted to do despite going against the most genuine and organic face run since the 90s.
>>
>>2648772
Hello Birdie
>>
>"smark doormat"
>pushing Reigns

OP a dummy.

>>2648799
>Daniel Bryan
>emotionless promos
>>
>>2648772
Or maybe not everyone is born with low testosterone like you
>>
>>2649924
>not a wimper like Sting

Blame Rollins, I doubt they were going to shelf up Sting before Rollins ended his career.
>>
I unironically hope the Reigns experiment ends and they have Batista be the one to beat Lesnar.
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
It's 2017 and anti-smarks are still getting worked by the GOAT?

KEK
>>
>>2649924
>a rematch of a series from 12 YEARS AGO that helps nobody

>>2650192
It's not really Rollins's fault Sting insisted on taking bumps like that at his age.
>>
File: Picture+5[1].png (418KB, 610x379px) Image search: [Google]
Picture+5[1].png
418KB, 610x379px
Batista should come back and put Miz over. Maybe get Maryse involved with a cuck angle.
>>
I would love to see him back, but another HHH feud sounds boring as fuck.
>>
>>2648731
>>
>>2648731
Dave hates how Vince booked him during that run more than anyone else does, he knew it was best for business to be a heel against DBry and he was right.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.