[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you seriously still watch RAW? It has no value other than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1493570659114.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493570659114.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
Why do you seriously still watch RAW?
It has no value other than to deface and rape all of the values and traditions.
Imagine if instead of stone cold steve Austin as the man they pushed idk kurgan.
And forced kurgan down our throats.
Everyone felt special in the attitude era there were like 5 top guys.
Austin
Rock
Foley
Taker
Hunter
And others but anyone of them were ready and shined when they were allowed in the spotlight.
What is this gay ass shit on my tv.
A champ that never defends the title let alone show up, a guy most of the audience vocally dislikes as your main focal point, a belt that went on one dude, he got injured went on based fat man, who lost it to oldberg in 10 seconds who fucked off until mania to lose the belt in 4 mins to a faggots who's sitting at his farm fucking his sheep because his grandmas pussy is all worn out by now.
I tell you what the only way I'll watch raw is if strowman wins against Brock.
You really want to watch a program that for a complete year itd champ is never there and he squashes anyone with any credibility who works almost everyday year round just so he could finally lose to lowering ratings in the main event of mania?
Are you guys out of your fucking mind?
Once Roman beats Brock it's over.
Fuck raw, I'll watch Smackdown where everyone's got a fighting chance, the show is enjoyable, the stories make sense, and there's character development
Please all shipping aside.
In a world where you can watch the highlights of any raw on Hulu, the network, youtube, or the rest of the internet why are you giving vinnie mac what he wants.
Stop that shit.
Stop booing reigns, stop making noise be silent.
Stop watching raw you retarded faggots.
>>
>>2647791
My phone auto corrected shitposting as shipping(just got the s8)
>>
>>2647791
Best Post i read on asp.
>>
It's made even worse by the fact RAW drags on for 3 hours. At least if an episode of smackdown is bad, which happens a lot less, it's only two hours and it's over.
>>
Bump I seriously need to know why anyone on the internet who knows that they've been planning and grooming and forcing reigns down our throats since a year before the shield break up.
The shield only existed to turn a green Roman into a big power move star. A year plus before the breakup the internet said that they have huge plans for the one shield member who can't wrestle or cut a promo.
And here he is shitting up wrestling every Monday night.
Like the amount of raw house shows, tv tapings and ppv that I could have went but didn't because I refuse to watch a show that molded my childhood in the late 90s and early 2000s be violently raped any longer.
Stop watching
Stop chanting
Don't go to raw house shows.
The only way for them to finally realize it's over is when Smackdown consistently outdraws raw both in tv viewership on On road attendance.

I'd like to live in a world where every week the entire audience (with a brain)
Turn their collective backs to the camera every time he's on air.
Booing the man does nothing except further Vinces erection for him knock that shit off fags.
>>
>>2648573
M8, why do you think everyone shits on Raw and talks up Smackdown. Raw isn't a good show right now. The only reason I watch it is because I don't have shit else going on on Monday night.
>>
>>2647791
Seriously?

No. I ironically watch it.
>>
>>2647791

>hunter
>top guy during attitude era
Nope,
>>
>>2648714
Find something to do productive man.
>>
>>2648722
Say what you want but HHH as leader of the dx and dx in general were over.
I lived it i watched it live as a kid.
HHH heel run was the only thing that ever rustled my little jimmies as a kid.
I remember him turning on DX, drugging steph, ruining test and stephs wedding, his beating up of steph and other women. This was the only person to truly work me to such an extent.
With the rock as a kid I went from hating him because he did so much to my childhood hero Foley too loving him because the bond they developed.
I went from loving hhh to despising him.
>>
>>2647791
>hunter
>top guy in the attitude era

lol nope sorry kid
>>
>>2648825
>I remember a bunch of mid-card jobber garbage

Yes, you did. Not any main event, top guy shit. Kill yourself mark.
>>
>>2647791
I have insomnia and Raw legitimately puts me to sleep
>>
>>2647791
I don't watch it. You can catch the highlights on the YouTube channels and just watch the PPVs.
>>
I have a home gym and Monday and Tuesday are my best days. Great background workout noise.
>>
>>2648825
>I watched it live
WORKED
>>
RAW is my favorite show and the womens division is my favorite part.
>>
File: guess-what-you-rhs0to[1].jpg (37KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
guess-what-you-rhs0to[1].jpg
37KB, 800x450px
>>2647791
>Puts irrelevant Taker in the top 5 of the attitude era over Jericho

LOL
>>
>>2647791
>to a faggots who's sitting at his farm fucking his sheep because his grandmas pussy is all worn out by now
AHAHAHA
>>
>>2647791
I promise you people said the same "muh old school" about the late 90s at the time.

Stop clinging to the past.
>>
>>2649631
Jericho came towards the last year I watched wrestling as a kid.
This is going by Mark kid me.
Also you are bugging if you think Chris Jericho at any point before 2001 was more over in wwf then ministry of darkness taker.
Don't fall for the undercarder meme shit there were few wrestlers that were booked almost consistently well and undertaker from late 97 to the end of 99 was incredibly over.
I will not have children or trolls try to argue against me on this shit I went to school and saw maybe one y2j shirt.
Seen a shit ton of dx, nwo, Austin 3:16, mankind, and taker shirts.
>>
>>2649631
Jericho wasn't a big star, he was a mid carder in the Attitude era. He's the type of guy who would fight the manlet tag teams without ever really having a plot or gimmick. You didn't turn him off but he wasn't anything special. It took years for him to find his feet and get big.
>>
>>2651324
>underballs
>a draw

Top fucking Kek
>>
>>2651956
Did I say a draw. At no point did I say that you stupid assclown.
There's a difference between being over and being a draw.
How is it that you faggots would rather talk asp memes, that are talked about everyday than actually talking about the problem that is raw.
Do me a favor put on any episode of wwf raw is war from 97 to 99 or any ppv that taker was in.
And you tell me/show me one instance where taker didn't come out to massive applause or the appropriate heel hear.
It's really easy to spot the people who never watched wrestling before 2004.
He'll I'm beginning to wonder if this board is just filled with people who started watching from 2006 and on.
It's Monday night are you watching this shit show?
Also to the faggots who say it's great background noise for sleeping/working out. Jam to some tunes like a normie when they work out and use youtube some white noise shit or a fan like every other nigga who struggles to fall asleep.

There's a few people who agree with me and then there are the idiots arguing about who drew what, whether they were a top guy when literally none of that matters.
>>
>>2649676
No they really didn't the only people who assured me that wrestling was better pre attitude era was old ass cunts in the late 90s. At no point in my life as a child who watched the cartoon wwf days of the early mid 90s, and watched a lot of the old tapes from the 80s as a kid, and watched plenty as a teen and adult at no point has anything in wrestling every been as consistently good as the shit produced from the summer of 97 to the end of 99.
That is not nostalgia.
Where there some big moments peppered through the history of wrestling sure.
But it's not a meme, it's not nostalgia I've reached almost half of the attitude era and the only thing I could honestly say is now the "wrestling" aspect is a lot better however the story aspect is lacking, it's delivery is lacking and the people they choose to tell the stories can't cut a decent promo if their life depended on it and exist in the wwe solely because they suck so hard at foosball they had to go the nepotistic route and have life handed to them.
>>
File: 1485987715679.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485987715679.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>2651956
>>
>>2647791
Wrasslin fags are the worst.

MMA shits on your stupid baby television shos
>>
>>2651324
Your the kid who the fell for a meme.

Undertaker and the Ministry was an auto "switch to WCW" segment. You're probably some snot nose edrone fanboy who had no idea who the legends on Nitro even were. Get worked mark.

Jericho debuted with the Rock and made history. Still waiting for Undertaker do something relevant. A winning streak in a predetermined sport don't count.
>>
>>2653809
A scripted tv show is not comparable to a real sport
>>
I enjoy OP's passion for wrasslin as I am someone who has watched it for 20+ years. But I don't know what you want, I don't know how you do these things. Like getting WWE to book better and getting the hive mind/crowd to cheer/boo/crickets correctly. I've accepted that WWE is not as good as it was during the attitude era and wear it as a badge of pride that I got to watch and attend live events during the best era. (Also it's the only way I can get it out of my head for .01 seconds that I'm an old fuck)
>>
The really sad thing I hate WWE but since they hooked me as a teen in the Attitude Era, I'm still watching this faggotry 20 years later.

I stopped watching from the close of good ECW until 2014 although I always kept up with the business. Brock Lesnar is pretty much the only reason I watch now. The rest of it from the women, to utterly pointless booking, to the horrible presentation is just a blur.
>>
>>2654417

You can stop watching this shit and watch objectively better wrestling. ROH, for example.
>>
>>2653836
>He watched as in 99 instead of wwf
Yup I'm done with your idiotic troll was.
Taker throwing Mick Foley off a cell is basically what made my entire school to never watch wcw ever again which is memorable than Jericho interrupting the rock.
>>
>>2654417
>the crowd is reacting wrong

That's not how it works old-timer.
>>
>>2654497
So you either don't watch or you spend every week wondering where the hell the one guy who is the one reason you still watch.
>>
>>2647791
For waifus
>>
Bump I'm not having punk spam kill my thread.
>>
>>2647791
RAW was a show for teenagers back then. Today, it's a show for pre-teens. You're neither, and that's why you don't like it. Take your own advice and stop watching.
>>
Haven't watched RAW on Mondays for over a month now. Same for Smackdown except yesterday because I didn't feel like doing anything else.

>Fuck raw, I'll watch Smackdown where everyone's got a fighting chance, the show is enjoyable, the stories make sense, and there's character development

RAW sucks, but Smackdown has issues to. What was the point of that Naomi/Carmella match? Why wasn't it for the title or maybe stipulations for the tag match at the PPV? What was the point of Randy/Baron? Why do they go to commercial break during matches? That's like if the NFL went to commercial when a team is on 2nd down and coming out of the huddle, then coming back and the other team now has the ball.

Smackdown is better than RAW, but that's not saying much.
>>
>>2654978
either didn't read all of his posts or just have bad reading comprehension but I was reacting to what OP said at the end of
>>2648573
I literally said I don't know how it's even possible to do that
>>
>>2658661
Did you read it's been 2 years since I watched raw.
>>
I actually haven't been watching SD either.

>Dillinger is over as fuck
>removed from tv

WWE doesn't want to succeed. I agree with them. I'll stop watching.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.