[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official cringiest wrestling chants thread. I'll start.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3551.jpg (1MB, 1000x1256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3551.jpg
1MB, 1000x1256px
Official cringiest wrestling chants thread.

I'll start.
The "we are awesome" chant. Everytime i hear it i get suicidal thoughts because i cringe so hard.
>>
What the fuck is "this is wrestling" supposed to even mean?
>>
>>2645938
Started as an indy chant that was used to put over whatever was going down in the high school gym as sort of a middle finger to wwe.
>>
>>2645934
"Wo-men's wre-stling" is literally LITERALLY the cringiest chant ever.
You can not disprove this.
>>
>>2645962
I would say "what" or "you can't wrestle"
>>
>>2645964
There is nothing wrong with "What" chants. If wrestlers weren't so fucking autistic on the mic these days (may or may not be Vince's fault) we wouldn't hear them so often
>>
>>2645972
Paul Heyman still gets What'd and he's one of the best mic workers in the industry.

"What" is by far the worst chant to ever be created
>>
File: 1470923323989.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1470923323989.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>2645983
>>
Nothing is worse than
>ASUKAS GONNA KILL YOU
So cringe that I had to roll around for a few minutes to get it out of my head
>>
>>2645934 When HBK "tunes up" Sweet Chin Music and they count the stomps.(ex. WM25)
>>
>>2645962
Many of the women themselves would agree
>>
>FIGHT FOR-EVER!
*clap clap clapclapclap*
>FIGHT FOR-EVER!
*clap clap clapclapclap*
>FIGHT FOR-EVER!
*clap clap clapclapclap*
>>
the fans singing during Shitsuke Bakamura's entrance
>>
TWO!
SWEeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>2645964
The what chant actually has helped the business.
Only reason ppl dont like it is because they are horrible and lazy at promos and are no longer afforded the liberty of
Cutting...
Promos...
Like This...
>>
>>2645934
I vomit everytime i hear "MAR-KING-OUT"
>>
>>2646281
There's no way this one is real. Link me up though if legit.
>>
15 posts and nobody mentioning the "you deserve it".
>>
File: IMG_3204.jpg (75KB, 617x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3204.jpg
75KB, 617x595px
>>2646069
This one is particularly insulting. They expose that they dont really care at all about the match, the outcome, or the drama. They just want the wrestlers to do a couple more stunts and kill themselves.
The chant might as well be "ONE-MORE-STUNT"
Totally spits in the face of everyone who's ever worked in the business. And it just sounds awkward too.
It doesnt make me cringe, it makes me rage
>>
>>2646284
It was on i believe nxt revival. Cant link it because wwe are copyright hawks.
The nxt crowd does it all the time and i want to kill them. One time a section of the crowd literally chanted their own name.
>>
>>2646309
Must be those fucking fags I read about a few days ago who start up chants. The outlaws or whatever.

Can they be banned from events already?
>>
>>2645934
YOU SUCK chant to Kurt Angle, its so disrespectful really
>>
>>2646317
This is very much chanted ironically now. Even Kurt grins when he hears it, it's done out of respect for what he used to mean to the WWE.
>>
>>2645938
That the WWE crowd is surprised to even see decent wrestling at a WWE show these days.

The best thing was, when those braindead idiots were chanting it during the NXT women's matches. You really can't be a more condescending prick if you try.

"To our utter surprise, this women's match is actually wrestling...duh..."
>>
>>2646069
>>2646292
It was started by sad fucks who didn't want to go back to their pathetic lives.
>>
>>2646317
It's tradition at this point, just like What chants.

I remember WWE tried to spin it saying the crowd was chanting it at Angle's opponents, but eventually they had to embrace it
>>
File: IMG_3136.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3136.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>2646326
>women
>wrestling
Pick one
>>
MAR-KING-OUT kills me
>>
>>2646561
never heard this
>>
>>2646570
Watch nxt
>>
>>2646716
No thank you
>>
i really hate 'This is Awesome' chants fucking hate it.
>>
>>2647217
The first couple of times it wasn't so bad. Same with the Holy Shit chant (more so with that actually). They were few and far between. Now it's every other week.
>>
File: 1432166932107.png (213KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1432166932107.png
213KB, 389x386px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpBdZzIdrdw
>>
Literally any chant that isn't "let's go____" or any wrestlers name 3 syllables or less
>>
>>2645934
Anything the LU crowd chants

>>2645988
I hate Asuka and Full Sail as much as the next guy but this sounds really fucking autistic
>>
>>2645990
Hated that shit too. Don't even remember when counting started. Before people would just stomp their foot along, which was far more tolerable.
>>
YOU STILL GOT IT is condescending as fuck.
>>
Anything other than polite clapping and fangirls chanting the name of their favourite wrestler is literally and unironically cringe.
>>
>>2645934
1. "Let's Go Cena/Cena Sucks"
2. "Let's Go Roman/Roman Sucks."

I fucking hate the dueling chants. I hate the shitty announcers saying the same "He's a controversial star..." speech. I hate the heat. You hate him? You really hate him? Don't say a damn thing. Leave. Don't come back. Don't go to house shows he headlines. Cancel your WWE network subscription. Don't buy his merch for you kid/family. Don't watch his brand. You want to fuck him? Actually fuck him. Don't put heat on him. There is no such thing as bad heat/X-Pac heat/Go Away Heat. Heat is fucking heat and is useful to any promoter.

"This Is Wrestling."
Fuck this PG bullshit / Indy Loving / Self satisfied smark chant. It fucking triggers me.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.