[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the appeal of this guy? He has a terrible look, he isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Samoa_Joe_06_2015.png (1MB, 676x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Samoa_Joe_06_2015.png
1MB, 676x1455px
What is the appeal of this guy? He has a terrible look, he isn't a great talker, and he's boring as shit in the ring.
>>
hes for tazz fans
>>
>>2645835
>terrible look

No

>isn't a great talker

Agreed

>boring as shit in the ring

Depends on the day
>>
>>2645844
How does he have a good look? He looks like a normal fat guy picked up off of the street, and his ring attire just looks like he's wearing boxers.
>>
>>2645835
He looks tough, has good ring skills, and is better on a mic than the majority of the roster.

But putting him against seth rollins' knee for the 50th time isn't good for him nor seth.
>>
>>2645842
Tazz never did many kicks, plus Tazz could work the mic better than Joey Samoey.
>>
>>2645854
Joe used to look like a normal fat guy. In all honesty, getting fatter and shaving his head has done more for his image than you'd ever know
>>
>>2645835
He was one of the best workers in the world ten years ago
>>
I unironically love his entrance theme.
>>
>>2645835
He's a good talker and whilst not a fantastic wrestler anymore (used to be serious god-tier one of if not the best active now he's middling around sethish-tier) he can still go.
That's pretty ideal for a heel. He won't get over in-ring on those performances but his experience grants him a lot of character and charisma for solid heelwork.

>>2645942
>ten years ago
>>
>>2645835
Can't believe how poor he's been on the main roster. He wasn't even mentioned at Wrestlemania
>>
You got me. He's been shit for nearly a decade now and was wildly overrated before that.
>>
>>2645835

ROH Joe is best Joe. Nothing else has lived up to it desu
>>
Don't tell me you faggots wouldn't cum all over yourselves for Lesnar/Joe.
>>
>>2645835
I too have been thoroughly unimpresed with him since joining NXT. He's fine in his role on Raw as Haitch's enforcer but I'm not expecting any classic matches out of him, and that role is pretty much redundant now the Seth feud is over and HHH is not around.
>>
>>2645882
Lifting some weights and cutting 50lb would do even more.
>>
>>2646347
Idk why he didn't just debut at Mania to interfere in Haitch/Seff instead of a few weeks prior.
>>
>>2645854
I love how saying he doesn't have a terrible look must mean he has a good look to you fucking faggot ass hater bitches. Fuck off asshole
>>
File: IMG_20170514_102029.jpg (130KB, 710x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_102029.jpg
130KB, 710x626px
>>2648145
>>
>>2645835
DUDE HE WAS IN TNA AND NXT, MY KNOWLEDGE OF HIM SHOWS THAT I AM NO ORDINARY WRESTLING FAN! I AM A PASSIONATE, KNOWLEDGEABLE SMART FAN WHO KNOWS THE BUSINESS AND SUPPORTS THE INDIES, WHICH ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO THE WWE!
>>
>>2648152
>if it's not black it's white

lmao loser
>>
>>2648169
>Can't admit he's wrong
Hold this L
>>
>>2648173
Yes, I know you can't admit you're wrong.
>>
>>2648152
Are you dumb lmao
>>
>>2646119
His TNA one was good too
>>
File: Ingobernables.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ingobernables.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>Terrible look

I guess.

>Isn't a great talker

Absolutely wrong on that front.

>Boring as shit in the ring

I disagree.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.