[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of you drooling over his roided physique will be the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 44122412124.jpg (175KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
44122412124.jpg
175KB, 1200x1200px
All of you drooling over his roided physique will be the first writing R.I.P over his twitter/FB page when he dies from a heart attack or kills someone and himself.

Someone needs to stop Jinder before its too late
>>
Don't forget his "main event push" dying next weekend
>>
Don't forget his "main event push" dying next weekend
>>
>>2645410
I actually don't want that because his theme is based and he has that evil presence good for a heel.

My only problem is him being a walking steroid
>>
>>2645405
Do I really need to list all the guys who were on steroids back in the day who are still alive now?

Past wrestlers died mostly due to prescription medication like painkillers & muscle relaxers.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>2645419
zyzz.jpg
>>
>>2645416
>I like him because of his music

This is literally the most pleb-tier opinion.

> P R E S E N C E

He's fucking shit.
>>
>>2645416
>walking steroid
that's not his only problem he sucks at the ring too i mean jesus christ finn and sami can't even make him good in the ring have you seen that botched top rope ddt? it was embarassing
>>
>>2645436
make him look good*
>>
>>2645427
He was probably using GHB mixed with steroids & alchohol
>>
>>2645416
kek his pee pee is probably the size of a dime by now. it was indian so it wasnt very big before the roids/hgh/trt but now..
>>
>>2645436
He's somehow a worse wrestler than Curt "I Had A Bad Match With AJ STYLES" Hawkins
>>
Gonna get buried by Blandy Boreton anyways
>>
>>2645455
He's Punjabi not Indian
>>
>>2645510
singh pls
>>
>>2645516
>Dhesi is of Punjabi Sikh Jatt origin
His wiki says that
>>
>>2645433
T R I G G E R E D

>>2645436
>finn and sami can't even make him good

Finn can't make himself good.
Sami tried his best he's a good boy
>>
>>2645433
>>I like him because of his music
>This is literally the most pleb-tier opinion.

This.
Baloring and Tommy End marks btfo
>>
I hope big papa poo wins the strap, just so I can see all the pajeets marking out
>>
>>2645405
>All of you drooling over his roided physique will be the first writing R.I.P over his twitter/FB page when he dies from a heart attack or kills someone and himself

roid rage is a myth. any heightened aggression at all is only exhibited in 5 percent of all steroid users. also there's no direct link between steroid use alone and heart attacks. nice try, bryanfag. no one wants to watch your bland skinny fat midget wet dream. big guys draw. that's a fact.
>>
File: 1444050267001.jpg (37KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1444050267001.jpg
37KB, 395x401px
>Yuvraj Singh "Raj" Dhesi (born July 19, 1986) is a Indo-Canadian professional wrestler, currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Jinder Mahal. He will battle Randy Orton at Backlash for the WWE Championship.

>his 15 minutes of fame and peak moment of his life, jobbing to Orton, is already in the introductory paragraph of his Wikipedia article
>>
It's just nice to see a big guy in the ring.
>>
>>2645725
This. He's a breath of fresh air. WWE needs a good ass heel, and he can certainly be it.

Good theme, good look, can carry India on his back.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.