[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Being an effeminate, cuck manlet will get you lots of attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

>Being an effeminate, cuck manlet will get you lots of attractive females

is WWE redpilling or bluepilling me here?
>>
pretty sure James voted Trump

how can you live in Baltimore as a white man and not?
>>
File: Ellsworff dat ass.jpg (65KB, 478x526px) Image search: [Google]
Ellsworff dat ass.jpg
65KB, 478x526px
>>2644899
Cuck? Nigga beat AJ Styles 3 times i think.
>>
>>2644901
what does this answer have to do with my question, friendo?
>>
>>2644902
yes he did. but like a cuck would
>>
>>2644903
the term "cuck" is very much used to describe left leaning people these days
>>
>>2644899
BIG HOG is a fucking beast and I bet he'd smell so much fear and piss on you that he'd instinctively rape you out of sheer dominance.
>>
>>2644908
sounds like a cuckservative response.
>>
Can you imagine going from jobber to three wins against the consensus best wrestler in the world in the main event title picture and walking down the ramp on the Wrestlemania main show as a valet?
>>
>>2644899
>If you suck up to women, you get to hang around them and possibly smell their farts

Depending on what kind of guy you are, this is both redpilling and bluepilling.
>>
once JUST ONCE I wanna hear Carmella call him Big Hog. or when they go backstage Carmella is finishing up a conversation with Natty and says "....and that's why they call him The Big Hog"
>>
>>2644930
The last year of the guy's life must be so surreal.

Good for him, though. He really made the most of his opportunity.
>>
>>2644899
Ellsworth is a depressingly ugly fucker, they hang out with him because he's non-threatening
>>
>>2644899
>Being an effeminate, cuck manlet will get you lots of attractive female friends

Fixed that for you. You'd have to be a retard to think Ellsworth even has a chance with any of those women. Hell, his "girlfriend" is banging Big Cass in real life.
>>
File: IMG_20170513_204306.jpg (418KB, 1768x1535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170513_204306.jpg
418KB, 1768x1535px
>>2644899
Does anyone else get the feeling that Carmella and Ellsworth together is awkward?

She looks uncomfortable in most pictures with him, and I can imagine she'd rather be spending time with Enzo and Cass or just on her own.
>>
There's one attractive female there and she's loyal to her boyfriend
>>
File: cass certified.jpg (32KB, 744x496px) Image search: [Google]
cass certified.jpg
32KB, 744x496px
>>2646171
Think for second, who do you think is holding the camera there?
>>
>>2646171
>Does anyone else get the feeling that Carmella and Ellsworth together is awkward?

that's the whole point isn't it? shes using him
>>
>>2646171
They both look miserable here
>>
File: carmellabigcassenzo.jpg (81KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
carmellabigcassenzo.jpg
81KB, 500x498px
>>2646171
Of course she rather be with the dude shes actually dating and likes to be with.
>>
>>2646180
Well it's the Smackdown tour in Stockholm, so I doubt it's Cass.
>>
Based Big Hog is pumping Carmella RIGHT NOW while Bland Ass is jacking off to the recording in some Motel 6 in Podunk, Arkansas.
>>
>>2646206
Why did Vince put him and carmella on different brands? Same happened with Paige and del rio.

Does Vince have some sort of weird cuck fetish?
>>
>>2646545

Honestly with Carmella it might simply be a case of giving her room for a solo career.

And maybe that was just, how it turned out in the end, since they needed women on the SD brand (Alexa moved there as well), while Enzo/Cass are so over, that they are supposed to be a midcard tag team on RAM.
>>
>>2646545
It was on Talk is Jericho. If I remember correctly, Cass and Enzo wanted 'Mella to come with them to the main roster, but WWE creative talked them out of it and put Carmella on a different brand.
>>
>>2646545
Yes, which is why they did the Lana/Dolph storyline.
>>
>>2646554
This. Carmella was just getting Enzo and Cass related chants for a lot of her solo stuff, it took months of being away from them for the crowd to stop that and treat her like her own thing.

But also Vince has a thing for blondes and loves fucking with people because he gets off on dominating people.
>>
>>2646788
>Vince has a thing for blondes and loves fucking with people because he gets off on dominating people.

The STATE of them carny fucks
>>
>>2646545
Do you think it's a coincidence that Ambrose got moved immediately after he got married and Renee DIDN'T go with him?

Vince is a miserable carny fuck, that's the whole answer.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.