[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*sigh* WWE is really going to sign this shitty try hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: adam cole.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
adam cole.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
*sigh*

WWE is really going to sign this shitty try hard Vanilla Midget.
>>
>the gimmick is the baybay
>>
>>2644450
he can cut a promo, he'll do well
>>
>Cole
>vanilla

I'm sorry OP. You're retarded.
>>
>>2644457
>>2644840
>Stealing DX's "SUCK IT" and stealing Jericho's "BAY BAY" is now character

The state of wrestling.
>>
>>2644865
>I've never watched him outside a Youtube clip but here's my opinion
>>
>>2644865
You sound like someone who would get their ass beat in front of their girlfriend
>>
>>2644870
>"girlfriend"
>>
You wanna know how I know he's gonna sign with WWE? He said in an interview that he wants to start in NXT. HHH already got a hold of him and trained him to put NXT over since he's gonna stay there for the next 2 years.
>>
>>2644450 Wtf is his name, Tyler Storm? He looks so bland that the scrapped Stone Cold gimmick names like Fang Mcfrost would actually help his image.
>>
>>2644889
How do you manage to post on message boards when you're clearly illiterate?
>>
>>2644867

I watch ROH regularly and I can't see what's special about the guy. He's a solid worker, looks about as generic as you can get, and is a good promo.

Marty Scurll is better in every way. Lethal is just as good. Daniels is better in the ring, almost as good on the mic, and somehow even less plain looking than Cole (though Vince is too stupid to bother with someone his age as a new WWE talent).

Shit, Cole isn't even the best ROH Bullet Club guy. Hangman Page and Cody are both better, Cody is especially good on the mic now that he isn't reading some shit script for wankers.
>>
>>2644893
Did you even read the post I responded to? OP a dumbfuck
>>
>>2644893
He's not even that good in the ring desu. He legit had one of the worst match at WK 11.

Even his match with fucking Tanahashi just now was bad.
>>
>>2644893
>Adam Page better than Cole
>Daniels not indy shitter
you are funny
>>
ADAM COLE BAYBAY
>gets carried to a semi-decent match by opponent
>>
>>2644450
>>
>>2644929
Cole is better than Page in every way but if you don't think WWE needs Curry Man there is something wrong with you.
>>
File: fuck you baybay.gif (2MB, 351x200px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you baybay.gif
2MB, 351x200px
>>
File: fuck you baybay2.gif (686KB, 358x202px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you baybay2.gif
686KB, 358x202px
>>
File: fuck you baybay3.gif (2MB, 346x230px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you baybay3.gif
2MB, 346x230px
>>
>>2644971
>>2644973
>>2644975
BASED Cole working /asp/
>>
>>2644450
Cole and Omega are the heroes the wwe cruiserweight division needs
>>
>>2644893
>hashtag shit script for wankers.
>>
>>2644988
Cole isn't a cruiserweight
>>
He has a decent look but that's where it ends. Will get exposed in NXT mark my words.
>>
>>2645160
>mark

You certainly are.
>>
>>2645162
You seem to be a mark for my post.
>>
>>2645165
At least try.
>>
>/asp/ literally fucking WORKED
He's obviously signing with NJPW and will have a monster baby face run with the US belt
>>
>>2644450
Cole peaked in 2014. He was the fucking man, and then, I have no idea where it went wrong, but he just got really stale.
>>
>>2645207
Cole was never the "fucking man" smfh

how anybody could believe that is beyond me
>>
>>2644893
>Page and Cole are better
Are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>2644956
I wish wwe would have kept and cultivated Christopher Daniels but now he is legit like 47
>>
Dollar store Johnny Mundo.
>>
>manages to have WWE midcard-tier matches outside of the WWE (unless someone is dragging his carcass past it)
>decent-ish talker
>good looking but short and not ripped

lmao
>>
>>2644450
He's so tiny. Even for a cruiserweight. Look at his tiny shoulders under that giant head
>>
>>2645341
He's not a Cruiser

>>2645333
They're nothing alike
>>
Why do people still think he's going to 'E? He said like months ago that NJPW is his priority for the future. He will be the first US champ, mark my words.
>>
>>2644450
>*action*
You need to go back
>>
not wwe, just another outlaw wrestling fed called nxt
>>
>>2644971
>>2644973
>>2644975
cringe
>>
>>2644450
This is what passes as a good wrestler nowadays...my god
>>
>>2645424
Because if that's the case there'd be no reason for Bucks and Omega turning on him and Scurll joining the BC in his place.
>>
>>2645866

>Scurll joining the Meme Club

plz no

Scurll is SO much better as his own heel, not some stooge lackey of a group existing specifically to ruin competition.
>>
>>2646414
He's working for NJPW soon so I'm guessing they put him in BC to have the JP audience get more familiar with him quickly.
>>
NXT STACKED AS FUCKED

/ASP/ FATTIES SEETHING
>>
>>2646436
the only thing stacked is ya plate ya tubby lil dweeb
>>
>>2646425
Because BC is the only faction in NJPW that uses gaijin, totally.
>>
>>2646452
He will be the only one from BC to be in BoSJ. They needed some BC heel there. And they wanted Marty to be in. And Young Bucks have power over ther own storylines in ROH, so they (and Kenny Omega, who can certainly convince NJPW to allow someone to BC) got him in BC.

It's better for Marty to be in, he can't be anywhere else, only unaffliated people are in NJPW "army" and they tag together. Marty will be heel he can't be tagging with Tanahashi or his fellows.

It makes sense for NJPW.
>>
>>2646485
And I fucking drank too much already, time for some wrestling and sleep. I can't even English anymore.
>>
He's boring in ringwise, but Cole can cut a promo, play a character and looks presentable, he'll probably do OK.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.