[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it /asp/, why do you hate this g- >extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: kowave.webm (865KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kowave.webm
865KB, 1280x720px
I don't get it /asp/, why do you hate this g-

>extremely talented in the ring
>fantastic moveset
>brings out a cool new high-impact move every once in a while as a surprise
>fantastic comedic heel
>great on commentary
>good trash talker inside the ring as well as when he's on the apron and ringside
>does unique, actually funny stuff like being ringside during a match and then looking directly into the camera and waiving like a little kid despite being a heel
>strong
>believable as a champ
>can cut a great promo
>knows in-ring psychology
>isn't a flips-and-shit wrestler but can do flips and shit better than flips-and-shit spot monkey wrestlers when the time is right
>not a vanilla midget
>not mediocre
>not a beta numale faggot millennial wrestler

aha. that explains it.
>>
Because this is WWE , talent is not allowed , it scares the E-drones
>>
When I first saw this board included wrestling, I thought it meant real wrestling. This is disappointing
>>
>>2643953
You can always start a thread yourself faggot instead of shitting up 'wrasslin' posts.
>>
He's a racist cis-white shitlord.
>>
>plays a heel
>tries to get over with the crowd
>>
Fat, boring, neckbeard look, jobber attire, no charisma.

6/10 Worker
1/10 Look
5/10 Promo

Overall: 4/10
>>
>>2643971
>all heels should be exactly the same
It's not like Jericho hasn't been one of the most beloved wrestlers for over 20 years despite playing a heel that tries to get over with the crowd
>>
>>2643998
8/10 worker
7/10 looks (with best shirt designs in WWE - KO mania shirts are dope as fuck an you know it)
6/10 promo (9/10 by current wwe standards)
>>
>>2644054
Jericho was so hated in the mid 2000s fans tried to attack him

him and Edge are the only real heels in the last decade
>>
>>2645143
>8/10 worker
Fuck off, he's the exact same ROH shitter who goes from spot to spot with no psychology. Average at that even. Only cares about getting cool spots in his matches

>7/10 looks
LOL he's ugly as fuck and fat as fuck. He's a heel so sure that can work if you're at least intimidating. He's a nerd and would be destroyed by any locker room in the past. His shirts are worn by fat reddit smarks.

>6/10 promo
Correct, stuttering idiot gets flustered easily.
>>
>>2643936
>le get himself over instead of trying to get heat man
Fuck Oreowens. Terrible heel
>>
>>2645152
>anti-smarklet getting fucking worked

>>2643971
>doesn't understand what "getting over" means
>>
>fat
>neckbeard
>fucking awful brahma bull tattoo. the worst tattoo ive ever fucking seen
>canadian accent occasionally

hes great in ring though. im ok with him
>>
>>2643936
I'd hate him a whole lot less if he didn't have shitty ring gear and such a god awful fucking haircut.

Same goes with Corbin.
>>
>>2645178
fuck, forgot the JUST haircut
>>
>>2643936
Who

>>2645143
>>2645177
Looks like you're mad
>>
>>2643936
He reminds /asp/ too much of /asp/, it hits too close to home
>>
>>2645153
>Oreowens
Top kek
>>
Because he looks like 95% of /asp/ and they are envyous of his success.
>>
>>2643936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGr9-_KimQY
>you are in my shot
Literally the best Raw Talk segment ever.
>>
Kevin Owens who drew ratings in the 1s
>>
He is great, they just booked him either too weak or made his title reign too long.
>>
>>2645487
>seething

>>2645495
>envyous
>>
>>2643936

Another mediocre modern WWE worker deemed great by E-drones.
>>
>>2645579
Based, blowing the fuck out of Bayleno after she commited carreer suicide.
>>
>>2643953
Oh, you mean the kind that nobody cares about?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.