[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I watched a few matches from WK11 and it's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: rpgvice1.jpg (28KB, 650x323px) Image search: [Google]
rpgvice1.jpg
28KB, 650x323px
Last night I watched a few matches from WK11 and it's been my first exposure to wrestling outside WWE apart from Lucha Underground and I am very impressed
Still yet to see Okada vs Omega but from what I've seen so far

>Young Bucks are very talented despite overusing superkicks and their thrashtalking is hilarious
>Cody Rhodes,despite looking like a CAW is one of the best I've seen in a long time and can play an arrogant dick perfectly
>No idea what the fuck is the deal with Tiger Mask W and Tiger Dark. Are they supposed to be just two dudes cosplaying or what?
>RPG Vice is my new favourite tag team
>The themes are miles above anything in WWE
>Bullet Club is apparently like NWO back in the day, milions of different members and stables inside of it
>The style of wrestling is a lot different and takes some time to get used to. I've felt like watching an anime at times because od how telegraphes the attacks are sometimes

My question is, where should I go from here. Should I just watch everything after WK11 or should I skip some shows? I've heard there's a lot of house shows that are avaiable to watch but they are just tag team match after tag team match and no english commentary which kinda puta me off
>>
>>2642452
The Tiger Mask W matches are to promote an anime
Just watch the major shows and the tournament matches that sound cool
>>
watch all of lucha underground
>>
No comment on the NEVER 6-Man Title match?
>>
>>2642452
I'd try to watch most singles matches after WK11 minus the Okada bullshit. His match with Suzuki is Cena burying Nexus level shit.
>>
>>2642562
Basedzuki was so good in that match though, watch it anyway
>>
IMO the next show you should watch is New Beginning in Osaka.
>>
>>2642558
Haven't watched it yet, it was pretty late in the night. Gonna finish the whole show today. Was that match worth watching?
>>
>>2642576
it's not that good but it's a good introduction to the guys that are in stables
>>
>>2642452
Also completely forfor about the english commentary. It's pretty good for the most part and I like how the wrestlers interact with them but that one guy who shouted "Superkick!" every fucking time got annoying really quick.
>>
Trent Baretta is the living proof that WWE doesnt have a single idea on how handle pure talent .
>>
>>2642734
Or Juice Robinson
Or Cody
Or Yoshi Tatsu
Watching Trent and Cody that night gave me a reminder of how fucking awful WWE is.
>>
>>2642739
>Yoshitatsu
>>
>>2642739
Yoshi Tatsu has quickly become literal shit. I can't believe he thought 'Bullet Club Hunter', stealing HHH's entrance and getting a fucking perm were good ideas.
>>
>>2642452
>The style of wrestling is a lot different and takes some time to get used to. I've felt like watching an anime at times because od how telegraphes the attacks are sometimes
>I've felt like watching an anime at times because od how telegraphes the attacks are sometimes
>like watching an anime at times because od how telegraphes the attacks are
>like watching an anime because od how telegraphes the attacks are
>first exposure to wrestling outside WWE
what kind of autism logic is this?
WWE wrestling could not be more telegraphed.
Compared to WWE, NJPW style looks like an actual fight.
>>
>>2642452
Whatever you do ignore this bullshit >>2642562
>>
>>2643103
Do you mean the part with watching all the singles or skipping Okada?
Not gonna do either, the tag division seems the most fun to watch with RPG Vice and that one tag team they reffered to as "Sons of Haku",( can't remember the proper name) being my favourite so far.
>>
>>2642452
>tfw the based guy joins chaos and forms a trio time to time with roppongi vice
the comedy gold alone with rocky, trent and ryback in japan would be amazing.
>>
>>2642772
>stealing HHH's entrance and getting a fucking perm were good ideas.
worked for okada stealing dineros gimmick and entrance and coloring his hair and getting it done up as well.
>>
>>2643103
Dude. Okada gets attacked during an interview and has a leg submission put in
He goes into the match injured, Suzuki works the leg, applies a submission for 5+ mins, but the Reignsmaker still wins. Inconsistent selling from Borekada too. It was awful.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.