[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >MUH FLAG >MUH COUNTRY Do americlaps actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: vetsofwar.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
vetsofwar.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>2017
>MUH FLAG
>MUH COUNTRY

Do americlaps actually still believe that simply being a military vet is worthy of being cheered?
>>
not really, most of that stuff is propaganda.
>>
There's a lot of money in making people believe that dying in the desert is a noble pursuit.
>>
>>2642245
Speak for yourself cuck. If you don't think every single soldier deserves your gratitude you should be in prison.
>>
File: AJ styles.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
AJ styles.webm
3MB, 854x480px
JAG here. the VET PRIDE people were all cucks who were dishwashers for two years then got pissed off when they were unemployable as civies
>>
>>2642260
The cuck here is you for worshipping some tool who gets his legs blown off for keeping the middle east safe for Israel and would likely turn his gun on American citizens if he was ordered to do so.
>>
>>2642260
Yeah, we all owe them a debt of gratitude for joining pointless wars that bankrupted the country. Then they come home and sink us deeper into debt by demanding life long handouts for doing 4 years of "work"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS6QeYC13eg

we didn't deserve him
>>
>>2642280
A true patriot would kill his own people to secure a better future for the nation. Israel is our biggest ally in the fight against the muslim barbarians. Those "tools" deserve to be worshipped.
>>
My face when a godless self hating euro was existing gayly near me.
>>
>>2642283
Wow. Can you fucking imagine if somebody said this today?
>>
>>2642309
* gaily

Learn English
>>
>are Amerikings the only ones left in the world with patriotism?
Yes we are.
>>
>>2642260
>troopscuck SEETHING
>>
americans cheer because someone said the name of the city/state/country they are currently situated in, what do you expect.
>>
>>2642243
>discard muh flag and muh country
>get overrun by sami zayns
would rather cheer the vets desu
>>
>>2642243
Yes.
Setting aside all these retarded /pol/ faggots who blame ground troops for the face that their orders come from Israel, if a state has no military, its fucked.

If it doesn't have a volunteer military, it has to conscript, which fucks me.
So yes, I'll cheer them.

inb4 somebody brings up those countries that have no military (because they gave the responsibility to a country like the US).
>>
>>2642243

You have to understand that that is actually about all they do. If the vets need real support, getting medical or psychological help or a new job and so on, they can suck it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.