[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't they done a women's wrestling feud as good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Mickie vs Trish f4c 1.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mickie vs Trish f4c 1.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Why haven't they done a women's wrestling feud as good as Mickie and Trish yet?
>>
File: Mickie vs Trish f4c 2.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mickie vs Trish f4c 2.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
This is a very underrated feud. Doesn't get enough praise.
>>
File: Mickie vs Trish f4c 3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mickie vs Trish f4c 3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I just rewatched the match now and some of the promos. Trish was solid on the mic. I know with all the new girls people are forgetting, but she was great.
>>
File: Mickie vs Trish f4c 4.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mickie vs Trish f4c 4.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Is Mickie in the hall of fame? She should be. She went downhill after the Trish feud, but her character work at this time was genius. Really up there for a female performer. Knew how to work the crowd into a frenzy.
>>
File: IMG_8744.jpg (55KB, 600x400px)
IMG_8744.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>mfw I went to /sp/ last night and saw this guy spamming the same Mickie match over there
>>
File: Mickie vs Trish f4c 5.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mickie vs Trish f4c 5.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>2642101
Spamming? No spam at all, friend. I am merely sharing some observations about this classic women's wrestling match.
>>
>>2642101

That was me friend. I posted them on /v/ too. OP is just following on a promise to make webms out of my shitty gifs

Good goin OP
>>
File: Mickie vs Trish f4c 6.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mickie vs Trish f4c 6.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Truly a classic that should be discussed more.
>>
>>2642094
Yeah right. Vince almost fired her after this match for the finger lick.
>>
>>2642101
someone posted stills on /pol/ today for some reason
>>
I remember being in love with Mickie at the time.
>>
The absolute state of Piggie James.
>>
>>2642065
Come on, man.
The women's division can't be THAT much better than the men's.
>>
>>2642065
Because those two had charisma and were able to use sex appeal to their advantage
>>
>>2642065

Because the only goal of the women's division on the main roster was to push Charlotte to the moon and back for almost 2 years now.

They don't want a good feud, they only wanted to feed her.

In terms of match quality they already surpassed those matches though. Specially with Sasha's reign in NXT in 2015.
>>
>>2642065
I thought Emma & Dana vs. Asuka was very fun.

>>2642638
This. That's why everything about the women is shit compared to NXT.
>>
>>2642153
Mickie James is the hottest MILF in wrestling today. She's way hotter now imo
>>
>>2642658
She's gross now. Sad!
>>
>>2642716
She's everything people claim Stephanie McMahon is
>>
>>2642726
She has no ass anymore and a weird bloated belly
>>
>>2642065
Sasha vs Chuck won wrestling feud of the year
>>
>>2642732
her belly makes me diamonds
and her ass is really nice
But I guess we all have preferences
>>
>>2642740
Doesn't make it good
>>
>>2642101
There's a guy that shows up to dump a dozen webms and gifs of it at least once a week. Been going on for a couple of months now. No idea what his deal is
>>
>>2642757
It didn't really had any story outside of "both want the title".

And Sasha got utterly buried. A good feud should help both sides.
>>
>ywn see a woman work a bloody nose the way Mickie did during that feud

That moment made me a fan of hers. I thought she was hot, but when she took that DDT on the apron and started going crazy with the blood down her face it was an "oh shit" moment for women's wrestling. More so than any cage or HiaC match had done.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.