[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One day we'll look back at the 2000s, and remember the two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9597.jpg (255KB, 1120x1513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9597.jpg
255KB, 1120x1513px
One day we'll look back at the 2000s, and remember the two whitemeat baby faces who put their respective companies on their backs but never had a match together.
>>
Big Bucks Tana; the guy who saved New Japan and put the whole damn company on his back with his hardwork and dedication, opening the door for and putting over many new stars we know today.

Cenetty; the guy who drove away millions of fans throughout his career with his PG watered down garbage content, thus killing the wrestling boom in the process. Only started to put talent ''''over'''' at all during the twilight of his career, when he plans to ditch The E for a soon to be failed attempt at being The Dwayne 2.0
>>
>>2642038
Tanahashi is the best looking japanese wrestler, both in overall style and body
>>
>>2642038
When Worlds Collide II when
>>
>>2642069
Yeah...Cenas retardedly OP run at the top turned me away from wrestling until I heard he was finally putting people over.
>>
>>2642038
AJ and Cena have had matches together.
>>
>>2642038
>Tanahashi
>whitemeat
kok more like yellowmeat iykwisfamamaladingdong
>>
The other thing is that they're both crazy good at playing and working heel but are stuck being baby.
>>
>>2642119
is you saying that you wanna see a Winner turns heel match? or a Loser turns heel match?
>>
>>2642119
Tana has said he wants to do a heel run, but it's almost impossible for him to get heat unless he is at another fed like when he was in DDT
>>
>>2642170
I mean he could always be the arrogant ace again and just start pushing people away by being better than them.
>>
File: Tanahashi the Manahashi.jpg (22KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
Tanahashi the Manahashi.jpg
22KB, 600x333px
>>2642202
Paipu Bombu!!!
>>
So who would be booked to win a match between the two?
>>
>>2642069
This is 100% fact but anti-smark contrarians will never admit it
>>
>>2642069
The wrestling boom was long dead before Cena even debuted in WWE
>>
>>2642929
Depends on where the match is
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.