[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the biggest mistake creative has made with him. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: romanreigns.jpg (127KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
romanreigns.jpg
127KB, 940x545px
What's the biggest mistake creative has made with him.
What's the biggest mistake/flaw he has on his own as a performer.

What's the best thing creative has done with him.
What's his best attribute on his own as a performer.
>>
Biggest mistake is giving him speaking lines. They should have went the brock route and just had him give a quick one liner and then fuck shit up.

Just like his raw post taker win. Don't give people shit to jeer about.
>>
>>2641062
Giving him the cocky heel persona while pushing him as a face, followed up by pushing him as an underdog face despite winning all the time, followed by sorry excuse for promos written for him, and last but not least, giving him an end all push at the same time Daniel Bryan was shit hot, cementing smark hatred for the guy.

Regular WWE fans are like monkeys. They'll do what the more vocal fans do, and the vocal fans boo and shit on reigns.
>>
As a performer, his worst assets includes his entire moveset. He's just not fun to watch. His finisher feels lackluster, his Sig moves are spammed to the point of hilarity, and his taunts are awful - particularly the cocking.

Outside of that, he's a spot heavy performer. You can tell watching him that creative have outlined a match for him, and he tries to stick to a script. He's shit when things go wrong and he has to think on his feet. It's a skill that is learned, not taught, but he's just inexperienced as far as actual wrestling goes
>>
He needs to become like Kurt Angle and parade around as if he is a good guy while he does bad guy things.
>>
>>2641062
He's just.... he's shit.

There's very little good about him as a performer. He's like the single most polished turd in wrestling history, but at the end of the day he's still a turd.
>>
>>2641062
>creative
His promos. Reigns is not a talker or maybe he is but he's just shit at reading scripts. His best promo was the raw after WM one liner

>His own biggest flaw
Move set, charisma, can't really put my finger on it but he doesn't have the presence of a top guy. When the glass breaks you know something interesting is going to happen, reigns? meh

>best
Going to sound like a meme but his look, he just needs to change that god awful vest for a shirt. and his theme music, he needs top guy music.

>his best
Really athletic, if you let him stew in nxt for 5 years he could have been GOAT.
>>
>>2641158
>he needs top guy music.
SAY YEAH
>>
>>2641062
they underestimated brianfags autism
>>
biggest mistake, he shouldn't have won against Taker unless he is as good as Lesnar (and he isn't). people may never like him after that.
>>
>>2641062
>What's the biggest mistake creative has made with him.
pushing him as a singles competitor and face at a time where smarks were shitting any anyone who wasn't daniel bryan. austin could've come back and they'd have booed him so they could get themselves over and stick it to vince. they should've waited. also they should've started him in the mid card.
>What's the biggest mistake/flaw he has on his own as a performer.
He can't work. he isn't strong enough
>What's the best thing creative has done with him.
they've botched literally everything post shebd
>What's his best attribute on his own as a performer.
His look. if only the smarks never killed him before he got started, creative didn't fail him and he knew how to work
>>
Does nobody else think that they're just grooming him to be the most hated guy so that other wrestlers can get over simply by attacking him (ex: Braun)?
>>
>>2641369
I really don't think so. They're building to Roman/Brock at WM34, and if they wanted Braun to get over, he wouldn't have called an entire audience trash, "just like Roman Reigns".
>>
>>2641423
Ya but even if they build up for roman to rule the world, they'll have one guy the audience hates no matter what and whoever he faces will be cheered. I know it's unlikely but I wouldn't be surprised if roman is supposed to be like the grand super heel that even smarks can't recognize s a heel
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.