[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In the April 17, 2000, issue of the Observer, there was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: danielbryan-news.jpg (63KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
danielbryan-news.jpg
63KB, 900x600px
>In the April 17, 2000, issue of the Observer, there was a line about Shawn Michaels’ TWA
promotion in San Antonio, and its various stars. There was the mention of a wrestler,
American Dragon, who was 18-year-old Bryan Danielson, who had quit college as a honors
student to go into pro wrestling. It noted that he had already suffered three concussions and
one separated shoulder in his first three months as a wrestler

Did no one tell him wrestling is fake and your not meant to hurt yourself for real?
>>
He's a genetically inferior midget, can't help that.
>>
>>2640859

You have to mash your brain ASAP if you want to belong to the real men.
>>
File: 7YSzikn.gif (2MB, 370x261px) Image search: [Google]
7YSzikn.gif
2MB, 370x261px
GOAT
>>
>>2640883
what criteria makes him the GOAT?
>>
File: danielson.jpg (56KB, 680x401px) Image search: [Google]
danielson.jpg
56KB, 680x401px
But my dear Daniels career was ended by that brute Sheamus ;_;. These are lies by the wwe machine no one gets hurt in the indies only safe workers there ;_;
>>
B-but you gotta pay your dues
>>
>>2640887
His ability to concuss people, obviously.

Sure, it's mostly himself, but people is people.
>>
Reminder that Bryan ended his own career by shoot headbutting Sheamus and getting concussed. Pottery.
>>
>>2640900
Wait, really? That's how it happened? Bryan did hurt himself headbutting the abominable snowman?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2640905
Yes. He bloodied himself in the process as well. Yet his dick riders still blame Sheamus to this day despite Bryan himself saying that's how it happened.
>>
>>2640887
He looks like one with that beard.
>>
>>2640909
Jesus christ, even CM Phil didn't knock HIMSELF out. Why isn't Bryan being torn apart on this shithole of a board?
>>
>>2640859
He wanted to be Chris Benoit too bad
>>
Our flipper who art half-Benoited
Hollow be thy yes chant
Thy ratings plummet
Thy sellings none
At WrestleMania as it is in the indies
Give us this week our weekly Total Divas crap
And forget for us about realism
As we forget those who marked out before us
And lead us not into a Title Run
But deliver us from evil
For thine is the flipping, and the kicking, and the index finger pointing
For ever and ever
BooRoamen
>>
>>2640887
The fact that he got over on nothing but being able to get people invested in his matches, through his matches.

Obviously he's not the greatest of all time, but you'd have to be retarded to have watched his WWE run and not see that he was a highlight of every show he was on.

Him, the Shield, and Punk being a massive dickhead with Heyman behind him were the only good things about 2012-2014 Raw.
>>
To be entirely fair to the dude, did we fully understand the effects of what repeated concussions could do to you back in 2000?
>>
>>2640900
Did he really do that? Then he gets no fucking sympy from me, especially if he comes back and dies in the ring.
>>
>>2640986
Because Bryan admits it was his fault and doesn't blame everyone else for his failures.
>>
>>2641177
>doesn't blame everyone else for his failures.
This is true. He very well may be the only bleeding-heart liberal on the planet that takes responsibility for his stupid actions. Very commendable.
>>
>>2640905
Yep even if you watch the clip on YT you clearly see Dbry comically smack his own skull against sheamuses like three times
>>
>>2640892
>But my dear Daniels career was ended by that brute Sheamus ;_;

To me it was Wade Barrett that ended DBry career
>>
>>2641241

I thought it was Luke Harper
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.