[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can the NXT audience get anymore irritating? They were bad enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: nxt_284_photo_01-2280708481.jpg (50KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
nxt_284_photo_01-2280708481.jpg
50KB, 642x361px
Can the NXT audience get anymore irritating?
They were bad enough with trying to get themselves over, and now after every 2 count they shout a high pitched "three". It's so bad to the point that some of the crowd were chanting "that's annoying" with them replying "so are you". They're literally ruining other people in attendance's enjoyment.
>>
It's not three, it's sweet. 1-2-sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Too sweet.
>>
They're shouting SWEEEEEET after the 2 count, not three you absolute retard
>>
watch BASED New Japan where WWMeme chants are non-existent and the crowds actually enjoy the matches

That "so are you" chant sounds like the worse thing ever tho, worse than "we are awesome" even
>>
>high pitched three

Get a load of this 18+ moron
>>
Full Sail is like a audience full of Super Dragon guys
>>
>>2640499
>>2640497
>this somehow makes it any better
>>
they chanted and popped for our guy /tino/ so they're ok in my books
>>
>>2640503
There's plenty of chanting in New Japan these days. Nothing on the level of autism of Full Sail, but a lot of matches get [wrestler name] chants or the crowd going along with catchphrases.
>>
Not gonna lie, I crack up at the "SWEEEEEET"
>>
>>2640517
they like adam cole's entrance then they're silent for the rest of his match
>>
>>2640497
>>2640499
That's even worse
>>
>>2640492
>crowd even reacts to the low-carders
>crowd is loud and has fun
>somehow this is a bad thing

the state of E drones these days...
>>
>>2640492
Yes, if they start doing the Goldberg style chants for Asgooka
>>
>>2640509
>>2640525
I kinda like it.
>>
>this is awesome chants when one of their darlings does an arm drag

>ruining nakamuras theme by moaning along with it the entire way through
>>
File: 1354908302376.jpg (108KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1354908302376.jpg
108KB, 728x720px
>>2640527
Most of the time, it's overblown anyways

I remember seeing people reacting to the spoilers like the crowd hijacked the match, like one of those post-mania Raws

instead, the chant was very brief and later, they appreciated the match via "This is awesome" chants. No harm, no foul, afaik.

It's worth noting that there is a group in Full Sail called the Wrestling Outsiders (or Outlaws, I forgot). They're the really obnoxious ones that always try (and usually succeed) to start chants there. So, all the hate for Full Sail really should be redirected exclusively to that group.
>>
>>2640538
Not hard when the crowd is that small. Also that's pretty fucking pathetic to be a literal version of getting yourselves over.

I bet they think themselves as some crowd illuminati instead of pathetic fucks.
>>
>>2640534
This. That would be maximum cancer.
>>
>>2640542
No shit. Getting 400 people to do a chant? Well done, you wrestling anarchists.
>>
>>2640517
It's actually silent compared to how much they used to chant before. You watch even some old 80s joshi matches and the entire front row is on their feet chanting the entire time.
>>
>>2640534
Agreed. At least they aren't doing that.
>>
>>2640497
>>2640499
That's even gayer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.