[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up /asp/, I know this page is usually like 95%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Brawn-Strowman-profile.jpg (43KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Brawn-Strowman-profile.jpg
43KB, 500x333px
What's up /asp/,

I know this page is usually like 95% shitposting but i would appreciate some genuine opinions.

I loved wrestling as a kid, and like many of us got super turned off around the 2007 period or so. My favorite childhood memory was Benoit tapping out HHH at WM20 if that gives you an idea of my age group.

Anyway, a coworker of mine got me back into WWE and pro wrestling overall a few years ago, and convinced me to use the networks free trial for the Wrestlemania 30.

Long story short, I got hooked after the swerve at the end of the show and have watched consistently since.

I listen weekly to a lot of Youtube wrestling podcasts such as whatculture, JDfromNY, TheWholeFnShow, etc and I really am considering starting a podcast/youtube channel.

The coworker who brought me back into wrestling brought up the idea, has all the equipment, etc We basically talk wrestling weekly over the phone (we manage two seperate retail locations and have a shit ton of free time) and have a decent idea of what we want to do with it.

Does anyone have any preferences in your youtube wrestling channels? Things you hate? Personally, I hate how certain youtubers spend the first half of the show plugging their shit merch and sponsor links. I make enough money, I truly don't need or want to make this thing about making money. Also, what style of presentation do you prefer? Im more of a Kevin Scampoli guy, but I know opinions vary.

Do you think a well done, funny, unique wrestling podcast could do well? I feel like theres so much being missed out on in the current community.
>>
>>2640319
>WhatCulture
>>
No ads
no pc bullshit
dont be too smarky
no off topic/personal blog shit
be funny
drop some dank memes and post it here
>>
don't be a neckbeard indie loving cuck but don't be a literal retard like /asp/ies
>>
There was a swerve at then end of russlemania 30?
>>
>>2640319
>wants to make a podcast about Jewish culture
>asks the SS what it wants to hear
>>
I've thought about doing this too but I don't think I'm entertaining enough to pull it off, probably couldn't draw a nickel. So I don't wanna waste hours and hours to get 16 views on my predictions for Backlash. If you're entertaining and have interesting opinions while not expecting to light the world on fire I say go for it. And post it here when you do it, I'll give you a view/like/sub
>>
>>2640319
>What's up /asp/

You already have the Youtube vlog/podcast opening line down pat.
>>
hot takes, strong opinions and personality, dont hold back and be a fucking draw

also bury your co host, make sure you go over and hes the jeanetty
>>
If you consider it OP just give it a go, you have nothing to lose and you might regret not at least trying it. If it doesn't work out guess it wasn't meant to be but why not give it a try?
>>
>>2640342
31 my bad bruv
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.