[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russo cut the roster down to 30 people on his podcast, only draws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: LTDljq1k.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
LTDljq1k.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
Russo cut the roster down to 30 people on his podcast, only draws and stars:

Lesnar
Cena
Orton
Finn
Nakamura
Jinder
Enzo Amore
Big Cass
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Gallows
Anderson
Baron Corbin
Neville
Miz
Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Rusev
Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Kevin Owens
Lana
Maryse
Alexa Bliss
Naomi
Charlotte
Nikki Bella
>>
>>2639528
He didn't, stop spreading lies
>>
>>2639533
Yes he did ya pinhead, go check
>>
>>2639528
>Finn
What? Did Russo lost his mind?
Other than that it's pretty based
Should add Breezango and The Usos though
>>
>>2639538
He said Finn but only as the demon
>>
>No Styles

Is he stupid?
>>
>>2639542
Naw he's on there I just forgot him, said he went to church with him
>>
>>2639528
>Kevin Owens
OP who the fuck you trying to fool Russo blocked me on Twitter when I told him KO is a legit main eventer (back when he won universal)
>>
>>2639543
>Big Jesus AJ showing Russo how to draw eternal salvation

BASED
>>
>>2639544
Russo still doesn't like him but he appreciates his mic work.
>>
Unironically a good list.
>>
>jobber Mahal

He'll be dancing gimmicked to Superstars by August.
>>
>>2639528
>Jinder
This closet fag has literally no credentials
>>
>Bray Wyatt
>Kevin Owens
fake news! sad!
>>
>>2639566
He looks like a wrestler should look
>>
>>2639570
Gyno and varicose veins?
>>
>>2639528
Cuck off Russo, no one cares. Buy a fucking ad next time instead of trying to viral.

Then maybe you can hit the showers, hit the gym and get laid.
>>
>miz
one of the lowest drawing champions of all time
>>
Why is this even a thing, I don't understand. Any retard could look at all the main events of the past 5-10 years a make a list. This is worse than some of the Meltzerology shit I've heard
>>
>only draws

>Reigns
>Orton
>>
>>2639528
Expected better DESU. Balor (unless 205) and Owens (fat disgrace to business) not got enough to be employed.

Borderline:
Corbin (balding jiggly belly fat)
Ambrose (needs new look, refined gimmick, hit gym)
Rollins (gay for pay faggot needs a HELL of a lot of work...send back to NXT)
Ziggler (too far too gone)
N Bella (never got the appeal & not that attractive)

I'd replace above with:
Sheamus
Cesaro
Joe
Roode
Harper
Rowan
Big Show
(heel) Uso's
Drew McIntyre
>>
>>2639630
Wait, so you think Roman and Randy are not draws but, the rest are? Eg. Gallows,Big Cass and Enzo,Finn,Neville etc.?
Cause if you really think that, you might be the most delusional person I've ever seen
>>
>>2639528
If he was smart he'd cut the roster to this

Big Poppa Poo
Neville
Bliss
Strowman
Miz
Hardys

Bring in gook wrestlers so they can get BTFO
>>
>>2639713
Strawman or moron?
>>
>>2639600
yes. tall and built

half of the main roster needs to go to 205 live
>>
>>2639658
>owens is a fat disgrace
>id replace him with the samoan kevin owens
>>
>>2639770
You need token fat guy on roster. Joe looks tougher, looks more like wrestler, doesn't hide his stretch marks under backyarder ring attire. You need guys who top babyfaces can mock for being fat like back in the day although snowflakes are offended when you mock somebody weight these days. The Rock used to make fun of fatties, Cena used to make fun of gays...I miss those days.
>>
>>2639528
>draws
>gallows and anderson

does anyone like or even care about these? maybe split them up and keep the tall one

ziggler and wacky ziggler can go too
>>
>>2639528

That list is missing both top full time male merch seller, AJ Styles, and the top full time female merch seller, Sasha Banks. Russo is objectively out of touch.
>>
>>2639889
sauce on merch sales
>>
>>2639896

Google shop searches.

I know, I know...but even if they're not the most reliable source for absolute rankings, the data is still enough to make it clear that AJ and Sasha are business movers and should be booked as stars. If Russo doesn't see anything in them then he is past his sell by date.
>>
>>2639906
I think Russo said Styles but OP forgot to add him.
>>
>>2639889
Russo included AJ Styles in his list, OP just left him out but who are you kidding? Roman Reigns is top full-time merch seller not AJ Styles according to Google Shopping searches and Meltzer. AJ is 2nd top behind Roman which is good so no need to lie.
>>
>>2639528

>No Big E
>No Xavier Woods
>No Kofi Kingston
>No Sasha Banks
>No Titus O'Neill
>No R-Truth
>No Jason Jordan
>No Rich Swann

I wonder what all these people have in common that stops them being stars in Russo's eyes. Really makes you think.
>>
>>2639943
Yeah, he is racist. We all know that.
>>
>>2639943
he had neon nigress i guess.

surprised he didnt have new day on there, i thought theyd be right up russos alley. all the dumb shit and gimmicks and great on the mic
>>
>>2639923

Last year Roman was top. In 2017 so far AJ has outsold Roman.
>>
File: bbj.jpg (7KB, 677x505px) Image search: [Google]
bbj.jpg
7KB, 677x505px
There is only 1 (ONE) draw in WWE: John Cena. Look how the ratings, house show and PPV numbers have PLUMMETED since he's been away.
>inb4 Lesnar
he's a quarter-part-timer and hasn't really been drawing well since he became memeplex city.

once Cena is established enough in Hollywood, probably another year or less, WWE is finished. They have no draw in a post-Cena WWE.
>>
>>2639943
>apollo crews is so irrelevant that he's not allowed to to be grouped with all the other blacks
>>
>>2639739
WHAT?
>>
>>2639528

The new Day is probably the most over Tag Team on the whole roster apart from the short lived hype around the Hardys.

Sasha is the second most over woman after Nikki Bella.

AJ Styles is the most over real babyface they have in the company.

None of them are on his list?

Man, all those credentials must have cloged up the main artery to his pea-brain.
>>
>>2639943
>>2639959

Cause they're not stars,you race baiting cucks
>Nakamura
>Jinder
>Rusev(don't know if he's white)
>Naomi
>Roman Reigns
>Seth Rollins
>Alexa Bliss
>WHITE

I'd say only Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins are stars from the ones stated above
>>
>>2640053
Some of them are among the most over of the company...
>>
>>2640053
what is alexa if not white
>>
>>2639994
is that cena? when did he go bald?

too many roids
>>
>>2640166
People claim she is jew...idk...
>>
>>2640166
a kike
>>
>>2640177
>>2640207
fake news.
>>
>>2639943
Yeah, niggers have never drawn a dime, that's the point.
>>
>>2639658
worked by based fatass
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.