[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went so horribly, horribly wrong? >tall >strong (black)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
what went so horribly, horribly wrong?

>tall
>strong (black)
>probably banged Natayla
>can talk on the mic
>good theme music (slater gator)
>good faction (Prime time players w/ Abraham Washington)
>>
small dick
>>
>>2639509
He touched his white slave master.
>>
>>2639509
> Can talk on the mic
Hmmm... no. Are you forgetting that famous promo on Raw he did that just kept going? But in all fairness to Titus he was probably stumbling because he had to remember all that trap they wrote for him.
>>
>probably banged Natayla

You're a retard
>>
>>2639509
>Teamed with Apollo Crews
Not Urahh Nation
>>
>RAM<
>>
>>2639516
Don't touch massa be the first rule for slaves
>>
>>2639509
>can talk on the mic
He has this odd thing where sometimes he's alright and other times he is absolutely terrible. He does alright on commentary. I think he is better off script because he simply can't memorize lines properly.

Also he kinda of a shitty wrestler that struggles outside his formula. His chant was pretty over at one time.
>>
I'll tell ya what's going on right now. Ol' crazy, wild-eyed, bobbb BACKLIN is back there tellin' him, don't go out there, don't go out there. Cause... he knows... damn well, that Darren Young is too stupid to come out here.
>>
>>2639863
Lots of wrestlers nowadays are like this, because they are treated like actors in shitty sitcoms by the failed sitcom writers they have now.

In any other wrestling company (bar TNA), or even WWE in the past, Titus would have a character that is more being himself. He's not charismatic enough to be a great face but he could probably pull off an obnoxious heel version of himself pretty well and be upper mid card from that and his look alone.
>>
>>2639509
Abraham Washington said something that offended people then the gay guy got injured.
>>
>>2639509
He touched Vince McMahon, He beaten up a Cameramam and Kissed his Son on the Lips
>>
>>2639509
Didn't the Prime Time Players dissolve like, RIGHT after Darren Young came out of the closet?

Maybe becoming a pure jobber was the cost demanding not to be partnered with a gay guy?
>>
>>2639917

wtf I hate Titus now
>>
>>2639509
>what went so horribly, horribly wrong?

Well...everything started to go wrong when his mother was raped...
>>
>>2639509
>tall
There's taller
>strong (black)
There's stronger (blacker)
>probably banged Natayla
Tyson was probably banging Cesaro at the time so who cares
>can talk on the mic
pfft
>good theme music (slater gator)
can't argue this
>good faction (Prime time players w/ Abraham Washington)
Washington got fired
>>
>>2639523
This probably happened, they have too many pics together where their faces are close
>>
He posted his microdick in twitter.

No way anyone is taking him seriously after that especially Vince.
>>
He kissed his son on the lips.
>>
>>2640258
This will no doubt come as a shock to you, but lots of people take photos together.
>>
>>2642810

Virgins think, if a man and a woman take photos together, they must have had sex.
>>
>>2642813
Having more than 1 picture

They definitely have fucked at least once.

Not to mention Natalya makes fun of his husband so they are obviously tired of each other.
>>
>>2642817
holy shit I must've fucked 100s of women
>>
>>2639879
He was actually pretty based in his short NXT stint
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.