[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>RAW revolving around the Miz >Draws lowest rating of 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: the-miz.jpg (2MB, 2346x1640px) Image search: [Google]
the-miz.jpg
2MB, 2346x1640px
>RAW revolving around the Miz
>Draws lowest rating of 2017

Why do smarks like this faggot?
>>
>>2639435
Smarks don't like him though
>>
>>2639435
> anyone in a program with Ambrose
> improving the product

Cringe
>>
He is just subversive enough to tweak the postmodern hipster mindset that lies dormant in every millennial, even though they will tell you how much they loathe that shit.

If you want to appear a bit more elite than other wrestling fans, you say you like The Miz - it shows you can look beyond the surface level and appreciate the performance itself.

Obviously, he is bullshit though.
>>
>>2639435
>RAW revolves around the Miz getting his ass kicked repeatedly
>Draws lowest rating of 2017

Smarks like The Miz, and watching him get humiliated by DEMON KANG and Deanetty is no fun.
>>
>>2639435
>cares about ratings

Unless you have WWE stocks shut the fuck up and either enjoy the product or don't
>>
>>2639435
Why are Ambrose and Miz feuding when they already had a rivalry on SmackDown? Sure, you can reignite the feud sometime down the line, but YOU PUT THE NEW RAW GUYS AGAINST THE ESTABLISHED RAW GUYS, IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD TO BOOK THIS SHIT. SMACKDOWN SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THIS SINCE TWO NEW GUYS (JINDER AND KO) ARE WRESTLING ESTABLISHED GUYS FOR THE 2 SINGLES TITLES
>>
>>2639435
I like looking at his wife and his attitude entertains me

Dean Ambrose is fucking cancer right now though and he offsets everything good about Miz
>>
>>2639436
Yes they do. Stop pretending he's some ebin secret club type wrestler.
>>
>Miz isn't "cool" anymore
>N-N-NO THE "SMARKS" LIKE HIM!
>Miz was never /ourguy/
>>
>>2639435
>putting Based Miz on the B show and having him be within 100m of the anti-draw Ambrose

What were they thinking?
>>
>>2639435
>lowest rating of 2017

it was the lowest ratings in over two fucking decades (non-holiday, non-NFL)
>>
>>2639435

It pretty much was Dean and the Miz together.

Not sure it is their fault, RAW is just doing very little right now. SD had stable ratings even though it was taped as well, so it is pretty much up the show itself.
>>
>>2639435
Probably because it was pre-taped
>>
I thought the /asp/ie marks were the ones who liked him.
>>
>>2639435
>Miz finally getting exposed
>2017

Didn't that happen years ago?
>>
>>2639727

yet all the times RAW has been pre-taped in the last 20+ years, they never reached ratings as low as they did Monday.
>>
In Mizs defense. He's never been the top guy and he just doesn't have it in him to be. Great Heel. But his presence isnt overwhelming and he's not really a great mat worker.
>>
>>2639815
His presence isn't overwhelming because he gets squashed by every boring manlet management is desperate to get over. Plus heels are told to minimize their mat presence, so you don't know what he's capable of after so many years in the ring.

If he bulked up and went serious like he did in the Daniel Bryan worked shoot, he could be a great face.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.