[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the only successful professional wrestler? Everyone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Is he the only successful professional wrestler?

Everyone else is either dead, broke, has mental issues, doing podcasts, or irrelevant/broken legacy.
>>
Too bad he's gay.
>>
>>2639415
>successful professional wrestler
>successful actor
Pick one.
>>
>>2639419

Aren't they the same?
>>
>>2639415
Jesse Ventura did pretty good for himself
>>
>>2639415
Batista
>>
>>2639458
yeah, he managed to get royalties for every raw and pay per view he's been on so I'd say he's doing pretty well
>>
>>2639415
Who the fuck isn't doing a podcast today?
>>
Yeah,Brock Lesnar is doing so bad with those 12 millions per year,being a former UFC HW Champion something The Rock could only dream of knowing he will never achieve it
John Cena,yeah poor John,he's not successful at all is he?
Hulk Hogan,huge name,destroyed Gawker
Batista,successful actor,guardians of the galaxy
Undertaker=Wrestlemania,Wrestlemania=Undertaker
Stone Cold Steve Austin
etc.

B-but WAIT
Donald Trump is in WWE Hall of Fame and done things in WWE
Trump is the president of the USA
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>2639415
He's a slave to kikes, I'd rather be broke and free than rich and constantly dancing like a monkey. But he probably enjoys it, so more power to him.
>>
>>2639415
He has some funny looking hands
>>
>>2639591
Have you seen him naked? He has a weird ass
>>
>implying the rock doesn't have mental issues
>>
File: DDP-Yoga.jpg (49KB, 628x250px) Image search: [Google]
DDP-Yoga.jpg
49KB, 628x250px
>>2639415
>Everyone else is either dead, broke, has mental issues, doing podcasts, or irrelevant/broken legacy
I guess you forgot the man who invented the cure for all of those things and has become a Yoga God.
>>
>>2639489

>someone actually took the time to type this out
>>
>>2639631

tbf he saved time by skipping the space bar after commas
>>
Batista is on the same level
>>
>>2639626

based ddp saved my life senpai
>>
>>2639475
Yes he even gets royalties from dead people.
>>
>>2639631
Oh God,1 min lost of my life,what I'm gonna do
>>2639649
I just don't put space after commas,why is it such a big deal Grammar Nazi?Isn't that beautiful comma enough for you,huh?
>>
>>2639679
>Trumpetty is sub-literate

Every fucking time.
>>
>>2639684
>worked
>>
Batista did the same route as the rock only he actually got into good films.
>>
>>2639415
>athletes have short careers

wtf did he mean by this?
>>
According to Kevin Nash, Dwayne is a raging homosexual.
>>
File: 738.jpg (53KB, 548x549px) Image search: [Google]
738.jpg
53KB, 548x549px
>>
>>2639701
>According to Kevin Nash, Dwayne is a raging homosexual.
Big Kev is still angry that Rock roasted him after spending years of telling everyone that he would destroy him on the mic when they go one-on-one.
>>
>>2639698
>Batista will never be offered a movie to play a tooth fairy

He probably doesn't even want to live anymore

Also how many steroids is the Rock taking for all his films?

Batista has always been big no surprise there
>>
>>2639701

Even if, he is still very successful.
>>
>>2639712
No. That's Meltzer's narrative. You're too much of an idiot to find out real story obviously.
>>
>>2639701
According to Nash who was being entertaining to sell a shoot interview, he claimed Dwayne might be gay in 2012 because he was never photographed with a woman which was a very good point at the time.
>>
>>2639720
>WOLFIE TV IN THE HOUSE

Nash said he's gay because he doesn't see him with actress' but Rock might be better handling his personal life than most others
>>
>>2639493
>broke
>free

uhm?
>>
>>2639743
I just remember when jovial Nash said it, I laughed because he was right that you never saw Rock pictured with women in press despite him being huge movie star. Few years later he it was revealed Rock had a gf but at the time it was an astute observation by Nash.
>>
>>2639756
Rock's gf is a textbook beard
>>
>>2639415
Did they make this GQ shoot for footfags?
>>
>>2639493
No you wouldn't you fucking neckbeard. You'd take the money just like anyone else.
>>
>>2639415
What the fuck is up with that picture?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.