[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"He's never even had a match on SmackDown Live!!!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dolph_ziggler.png (380KB, 637x853px) Image search: [Google]
dolph_ziggler.png
380KB, 637x853px
>"He's never even had a match on SmackDown Live!!!"

>"NXT!!! NXT!!! NXT!!!"

>(sadly shakes head) "This'll all be edited out, so..."

I think I might have fallen in love again.
>>
Ah, the last words of a man about to do the job to make the expensive Japanese guy look good.
>>
>>2638873
He just need to like cut his hair and change his gear already. Needs to stop dressing like a rejected HBK and he might actually get somewhere again. I feel like he's actually stiffing his own heel run this time.
>>
>>2639008
Yeah, I feel like the things that kill him are of his own making. The Fame-ass-er is a great finish that he never established as a killer move because he changes his finish every match. His whole presentation makes me feel like Jim Ross should be introducing him as the "New" HBK, and that's almost completely on him. He takes great bumps, but he takes them the same way for everyone, main eventer or jobber.

Does anyone really blame Vince for using him to get guys over?
>>
>>2639008
>he might actually get somewhere again

lol come on bro, it's over.
>>
I love Dolph Ziggler.
That being said; he's in the perfect spot for him.
He's incredible at making his opponents look good.
He's talented enough to make it believable that they took a beating in defeating him, too.
He's a carpenter. He is incredibly valuable as an enhancement talent, and that's where he should stay.
If he got a main event push I wouldn't be a fan of that decision.
>>
>>2639337
>being a rational wrestling fan

No fun
>>
>>2639342
I get all philosophical when I'm high. I'll be back to BBD WORKING THE SMARKS tomorrow.
>>
admit it, you would mark out if he won the WWE title out of nowhere finally

BTW the world title doesnt count, especially when your first reigns is 10 minutes and youre not on tv for 2/3 of your other 70 day one
>>
>>2639008
>change his gear already

He changed to this gear 2 years ago.
>>
>>2638873
He doesn't seem to be able to make up his mind whether to phone it in or try way too hard, and it's cringeworthy to watch.
>>
>>2638873
That looks like a fucking cumstain
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.