[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you really mean to tell me Moolah was a mob boss level pimp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So you really mean to tell me Moolah was a mob boss level pimp who was sending unknowing, naive girls across the country to "wrestle" and when they got to the booking the female talent was forced to have sex with the promoter? Then they would willingly come back and do it again for years?

Absolutely not. The girls were whores who knew Moolah was going to be their mother and in addition to wrestling they were expected to take care of the boys. In 1938 girls weren't chasing the dream of being a pro wrestler only to be forced into weird wrestling sex slavery. They were completely in on it.
>>
>>2638164
You're forgetting that she would molest those girls in the ring because she's a predatory lesbian.
>>
>>2638164
Yeah and the ring boys totally wanted Pat Patterson's cock too.
>>
Holy shit OP getting BTFO by FP and SP

take off the boots, it's over.
>>
Based Moolah was pretty badass and tried her best to save us from wymyns wrestling being taken seriously
>>
Look whatever who cares. Mae Young fucked dudes, beat them up, and robbed them on the basis of "nobody will believe your story"

None more based
>>
wrestling business has GOAT gossip and fucked up stories, but the mainstream doesnt care because its redneck soap operas.
>>
Is it true iron sheik cussed out moolah when she opened a window while he and duggan were trying to smoke crack in privacy?
>>
Of course its true. The difference between "great mentor" and "exploitative molestor" is simply the level of success enjoyed by the one telling the story.

Career came to nothing? Moolah was an exploiter and a brothel madame who took everything and gave nothing.

Went on to feature in national promotions and earned enough for a comfortable life? Moolah was a tough bitch from the old school, but was great at what she did.
>>
>>2639286
I can never decide which Mae Young story i liked more between that or the one with Bubba Ray Dudley having a spot to powerbomb her though the table when she was 80 or whatever and him being a little worried about doing that to an old woman and Mae pretty much saying "Stop being a fucking pussy and do the spot".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.