[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THE ROCK SAYS KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0152.jpg (29KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.jpg
29KB, 424x318px
>THE ROCK SAYS KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, YOU BUNCH OF CUMSKINS!

Man, those old Nation of Domination promos were something else.
>>
>>2637406
did he rly say cumskins? o.O
>>
>>2637409
>o.O
You're not getting an answer, fool.
>>
>>2637591
Worked.
>>
>>2637608
>finna
Don't pretend to be me, goyim
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.gif (3MB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.gif
3MB, 330x248px
>>
>>2637598
Aww shit ya finna got me
>>
>>2637670
>finna
Stop jewing up the thread and pretending to be me
>>
>>2637406
>implying the Rock, even if he was working an anti-white angle, would ever use an insult as uninspired as "cumskin"
There's a reason he has a career outside of wrestling. Cuz he like, DOESN'T suck.
>>
>>2637674
Ya finna be a seether
>>
>>2638452
>finna
Shouldn't you be washing your kippa?
>>
>>2637674
>worked by finna
>>
>>2637693
He only has a career outside of wrestling because of wrestling. He is a mediocre actor. Meanwhile batista draws more dimes from one movie than the rock draws in three movies this year.
>>
>>2638571
>being a jew
I'd say you have it worse
>>
>>2637693
>forgetting that Rock has tried to get "popcorn fart" and "kung pao bitch" over
>>
>>2638579
>worked into a shoot
At least Jews draw dimes while all you have is your seething self
>>
>>2638592
They don't draw dimes, they pick them up off the floor.
>>
>>2637406
How does the insult "cumskin" supposed to work? I don't get it.
>>
>>2638634
>cumskin detected
>>
>>2637619
This kid was based as fuck.
>>
>Farooq does a promo on how one of them are oreos (black on the outside, white inside)
>Works his ass off to make a racial promo
>Rock comes up right after
>Well it's not about black and white for me

Just because he was uncomfortable with his own blackness, baka
>>
>>2638586
Okay, so if he was spitballing and he tried to get "Cumskin" over, he would quickly realize that it falls into the same category as those two and abandon it into obscurity.

Protip: The mark of people who are the best is that they're constantly A/B testing what works.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.