[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will he return and bury Reigns, dethrone Lesnar, and become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3439.jpg (37KB, 390x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3439.jpg
37KB, 390x362px
When will he return and bury Reigns, dethrone Lesnar, and become the first black WWE Champ?
>>
>>2636934
When Impact dies and he retires from MMA.
>>
Shelton Benjamin was actually suppose to return a couple months ago on Smackdown, but got injured.
>>
>>2636934
If you haven't watched lashley yhe past couple years, hes gotten very good at wrestling. He wouls be legit believable doing all things described in OP and not be shit doing it. Truly the ace of impact
>>
>>2636955
Wasn't Lashley always a good wrestler though? I honestly can't remember, I just remember being a huge mark for him as an 11 year old.
>>
>>2636967
He was an anazing amateur wrestling, going as close as to making the olympic team but he got injured before the games.
As a pro wreslter he was passable at first but got pushed too quickly, then became a great one during his TNA run.
>>
Mark was literally
Woah
>>
>>2636934
People like him don't win championships
People like him dance to entertain people like Haitch
>>
>>2637017
He almost made the Olympic team? I thought he was just a Division III level wrestler.
>>
If TNA Lashley was the one we got instead of WWE Lashley, he'd have been the megastar Vince wanted.
>>
>>2636934
Lashley is top 5 in world today alongside Reigns and Strowman. Not trolling. My standards are much different then the ones you Meltzer geeks worship.
>>
>>2637048
Yeah, they're clearly lower
>>
>>2637051
No. Higher. Types of wrestlers I like drew money and pack arenas. Meltzer's subjective opinion of what a 5 star is means jack shit to me. I disagree on what he thinks good wrestling is.
>>
>>2637057
>money drawn is what makes it the best

holy shit your Netflix & Spotify history must be atrocious
>>
>>2637057
so Britney spears is the best music or even your favorite music because it drew massive dimes? fuck off idiot
>>
>>2637048
>uses "then" instead of "than"
yeah no wonder you like hick wrestling
>>
>>2637059
No the best is those who have draw money and funny enough my favs drew money unlike Benoit, Guerrero, Liger, Bryan and all the others Meltzer puts over. Meltzer was a Flair guy, I'm a Hogan guy. Hogan > Flair and everybody with a clue knows it. Also Spotify? who uses that shit. I just download music for free.
>>
>>2637038
I don't know, Gaytch would find the way to bury him and to be honest, black people can't draw on a white trash entertainment. Inb4 The Rock, he looks more Samoan than black.
>>
>>2637072
Spotify is free dumbass.

>have draw money

But all those guys you named have drawn money.

>>2637080
>implying that matters to racists
>implying there aren't several notable Afro-American draws

wow this board has really hit the shitter this hour
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1476107272.jpg (239KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1476107272.jpg
239KB, 1200x859px
>>2636934
>>
>>2637083
Spotify is free? it's also for hipster queers who follow trends. Eat a dick you fad fanboy.
>>
>>2637083
There's a different between being a draw and being the guy. A black man has never been the guy and with Gaytch inhering the company, that won't change
>>
>>2637097
>only likes "draws"
>queers who follow trends

You just played yourself dumbshit
>>
>>2637080
Nah. Lashley in WWE was basically a proto Roman Reigns, but since 2014, he's been consistently one of the most well booked guys in wrestling. TNA utilized his strengths and he's changed a lot of people's minds about him. I'd honestly be down for a return sometime soon, he could have lots of interesting things to do, provided he is booked correctly.
>>
>>2637101
HHH literally made a black man "The Guy" of his vanity promotion
>>
>>2637102
No I like big guys who are believable and charismatic. Turns out these guys 9/10 are the biggest draws. Historically big guys are the proven draws. Manlet spic jumping beans like Eddie Guerrero don't draw.
>>
>>2637105
Are you from an alternative timeline where Booker won Wrestlemania XIX?
>>
>>2637105
Aleister Black?
>>
>>2637072
>current year
>not paying for music

Poorfags please go
>>
>>2637103
>yfw Paul Heyman betrays Lesnar to bring in Lashley as a younger, better beast
>yfw when Big E turns on Woods and brings back the 5 count gimmick
>yfw they form a new Nation with Apollo after he stops smiling like an idiot
>yfw all that racist heat

God. It would be glorious. Lashley's biggest problem was always needing a mouthpiece. I don't see Teddy able to go heel enough, but if they had the right talker in front of them, shit would be cash.
>>
>>2637207
> Lashley
> New Nation

Fuck that. Lashley as a Trump supporter. Not as a defining trait though, just a gimmick garnish.
>>
>rock wasn't the first wwe world champ
>booker t wasn't technically the first wwe world champ retrospectively after wcw was purchased

OP are you a mong?
>>
>>2637259
I suppose he did help shave McMahon's head.
>>
He should come to WWE and form the new NWO with Based Big Match John and Based Big Dog
>>
>>2637032
Well, according to Wikipedia anyways.
>>
>>2637329
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8HcbF0qHfk
>>
>>2637656
O shit I forgot about motherfucking Ron Simmons
>>
>>2637072
1. Bait
2. Flair was a huge draw
>>
>>2637701
Imagine thinking NWA Flair in 80's was in WWF Hogan's in 80's league. Learn about the history of the business before piping in.
>>
>>2637711
Yeah him not getting the biggest rub till brock's had nothing to do with it. Nevermind his promoter being on the cutting edge.

Flair was a draw, just did not have the avenue to draw more or even the rub hogan ever got.
>>
You already had your black WWE champion in the rock? Or was he not black enough?
>>
>>2637338
He was literally Trump's dog in that WM 23 match. Umaga was McMahon's.
>>
>>2636934
he's a TNA star in 2017.. which means he's a joke
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.