[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big men are killing the company. The entire Raw main event scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1491710993553.jpg (19KB, 246x284px) Image search: [Google]
1491710993553.jpg
19KB, 246x284px
Big men are killing the company.

The entire Raw main event scene and long term programming is based on Brock and Strowman jobbing to Roman.... and noone cares.

Raw is losing again 100k viewers a week.
>>
Reignssidy is a mediumlet
>>
>>2636491
They set everything on this horse and it lost.
So they sold the family silver and set it again on the same horse and it lost again.
And now they taking up a massive loan and are setting it on the same horse again...

What is wrong with these people? The could have made the guy a heel like 3 years ago and turned him back and he would probably be over as a face by now.

Then again: He just can never be the face of the company, even if he would be over as a babyface because he has 0 charisma and no mic skills.
>>
>>2636504
Because giving up on his sunken costs would mean that Vince is wrong.
>>
>>2636504
There's no one good enough to replace Cena. Reigns is a placeholder.
>>
>>2636518
But there's plenty of guys who are better than Reigns so that argument doesn't make sense.

>Cena
>good
>>
>>2636518
By percentages. Cena being the biggest draw in the wwe resulted in their biggest loss of viewers over a 10 year period.

Quite honestly I even stopped watching because I thought Cena was insufferable.
>>
>>2636515

GOOD! Let it keep happening so this company finally goes out of business. I'm actually hoping this guy gets a 20x Championship title reign, all while losing NBC Universal, and forcing them to rely on the network for all their shows
>>
Fact: Reigns is a top 5 worker in the company
Reigns puts on great matches
Reigns sells merch
Reigns gets the kiddos/women in the crowd into it

His booking was bad for a year or two and now he's a highlight on a show that sucks balls
>>
>>2636527
>Fact: you're not retarded

That's the game, right? We say "Fact" and post something that isn't true?
>>
File: image.png (21KB, 588x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 588x379px
Nice try smark
>>
>>2636531
>ratings go down the shitter after Vince stops pushing Stone Cold and starts building around HHH & Lesnar

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2636531
Based Triple HHH sending the ratings into freefall.
>>
>>2636620
Good one. I actually chuckled a little bit for the first time in months.
>>
>>2636527
Fact: Every time he isn't on RAM it's watchable
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.