[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you leave the WWE because smarks practically demand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: batista-642x362.jpg (44KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
batista-642x362.jpg
44KB, 642x362px
>when you leave the WWE because smarks practically demand big guys get de-pushed in favor of vanilla midgets and Vince gives in, and ratings plummet as a result while you are making millions in Hollywood, happily waiting for the smarks to beg for you to come back and help save the business
>>
That's not the reason at all, but hey, memes are fun.
>>
> beg you to come back

He's even admitted he wants to return and they don't want him
>>
no smarks wants him back tho which is good since Big Dave can get more shekels doing movies than wrasslin
>>
HHH thought Rock's acting career would bomb now he is the biggest star in Hollywood. HHH thought Guardians would bomb now there is a sequel and Dave was in Bond and will be in Avengers and Blade Runner. Currently HHH is killing the pro wrestling industry with horse women and vanilla midgets
>>
Batista is actually one of the few faces aside from Cena to raise the ratings.

He had the best look back in 2004-2005. First time I saw him, I thought he looked like a tattooed Superman.
>>
He'll be back.

WWE is promoting him huge out of nowhere on facebook.
>>
>>2636311
That might be because of the success he's had outside WWE, though.
Especially with Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 just being released.
>Hey world! This guy you like? We made him. He started with us. Like us now.
>>
>>2636311
nah they are promoting him to remind everyone that he was a wwe guy before hollywood
>>
>>2636311
They don't want him back yet. He wants to come back. For HHH program.
>>
He sucks and a program with HHH would be utter cancer.
>>
>>2636311
only because of the guardians 2 being released.
>>
>>2636311
God I hope not

I dont want to see batista vs hhh or batista vs titus o'neill or batista and titus as tag champs
>>
>>2636320
How is this different from the last two programs HHH worked? At least HHH wouldn't be tying up a young guy in a fucked up, on and off again feud (Rollins), while dragging down fresh talent (Joe) or trying like hell to get Roman over as a face and having another ass flavored finish to Mania.

Bring on HHH and Bautista. It'll be like a containment board for the WWE.
>>
File: ya_too_small_0.png (261KB, 348x385px) Image search: [Google]
ya_too_small_0.png
261KB, 348x385px
>>2635755
Maybe Vince's dumbass doesn't want him back but I bet you people would rather see batista come back than one more episode spooky Fatman wyatt, roman, and OIM GOINNA GET MEE TIDAL BACK, oh and Seth Rollins fights tito from rocket power part 294484.
>>
But ratings actually gained during the post-Wrestlemania period and only fell after Bryan had to vacate the championship.

The current massive ratings decline only began a year later, when Bootista Jr. won the Royal Rumble.

>>2636388
Batista is seeming pretty contained right now desu
>>
>>2636431
>The current massive ratings decline only began a year later, when Bootista Jr. won the Royal Rumble.

And because they push Roman to the moon, while the big title is apparently held hostage by Bork.
>>
>>2635755
>not wanting batista back

because they dont want batista to infringe on roman's gimmick of being booed as a face.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.