[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw will never hear the crowd chant 'Joe Joe Joe'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 3eff6484a6d7c39f785f679b99cf4290.jpg (666KB, 1899x1040px) Image search: [Google]
3eff6484a6d7c39f785f679b99cf4290.jpg
666KB, 1899x1040px
>tfw will never hear the crowd chant 'Joe Joe Joe' in sync with his music ever again
>>
Leave the memories alone;_;
>>
I was pretty sad when they demoted him to Raw and a Gaitch storyline
>>
>Posted a clip of NXT Takeover Brooklyn
You know where SummerSlam is, my dude?
>>
>>2635702
I was doing that at nxt toronto

Feels so long ago he was on top
>>
File: top 10 anime fights.png (171KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
top 10 anime fights.png
171KB, 500x375px
he has a chance to advance stroman out and miz in another feud with dean
>>
>>2635766
implying he'll even have a match
>>
>>2635702
>JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU!!!
Fucking Cringe.
>>
File: Ya8uKzg.jpg (96KB, 1409x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Ya8uKzg.jpg
96KB, 1409x1059px
>crowd chants

Chants are obnoxious and should be banned

>we'd rather yell shit instead of watching the match
>>
>>2637662
>his eyes can't function at the same time as his mouth

Literally disabled.
>>
>>2635702
Now listen, I like Joey Samoey, and he did get brought up to the main roster amidst a shitty feud that existed only to stroke Haitch's massive ego, that sure was a hinderance.

But Joe has put on zero effort in all his main roster matches since debuting, and that's on him, unless it was management saying "Hey Joe, you murdered Tyson and almost Seth too, maybe take it easy"
>>
>>2637668
You really think chanters pay attention to the match?

>we are awesome
>>
>>2637686
Crowd-centric chants mostly happen during shit matches though, I don't get why anyone should care.
>>
File: 1492197408803.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1492197408803.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>bringing beach balls to the shows
>actually paying attention only to the beachball and nothing else during the match

I tolerate many chants but this really pisses me off
>>
>>2637662
>Sitting in silence for three hours

The absolute state of (you)
>>
>>2637662
This chant took place during his entrance you contrarian retard
>>
>>2637714
>My first live WWE event ever was the Smackdown after Mania this year
>Beach ball flying everywhere
>Falls a few sections in front of me
>Two chads stand up to catch it.
>One of them presses it until it pops
>Crowd gives mixed reactions of boos and cheers
>Another beach ball is inflated
>Few minutes later the same guys grab it and pop it again

Those dudes were based. What a fun night.
>>
pretty sure those were the blokes from whatculture, wish they could stab some of those pricks in full sail
>>
>>2639548
>>2639282
>>
>>2639548
Based plumpy
>>
>>2637662
>Ameifats can't into rhythm
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.