[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"WOAH! What a move! Shades of classic wrestler there,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: vampiro sucks.jpg (66KB, 736x489px) Image search: [Google]
vampiro sucks.jpg
66KB, 736x489px
>"WOAH! What a move! Shades of classic wrestler there, what did you think about that, Vamp?"
>"...."
>"Vamp?"
>"I'M A FAN MATT CALM DOWN, BROTHER! JESUS CHRIST. Also conan is a piece of shit that never hooks the leg!"
>>
>>2634235
Wut
>>
>>2634246
E babby doesn't know about the GOAT announce team
>>
>>2634254
Lucha fag thinks his shit show is better than another shit show
>>
>>2634235
>Striker: Ahh, La Casita, here's a move those in the know of the ins and outs of the wrestling business back in the day are very familiar with, Negro Casas himself would be proud of this execution, what do you think, Stu?
>Barrett: I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS MOVE EVER IN MY LIFE

I chuckled.
>>
>>2634235
I kinda like Vampiro's rambling, it gives him character.

Something the WWE announcers are forbidden from having.
>>
>>2634376
I agree, I like the way he's a part of the storyline. His reactions lend credence to world building
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>2634235
Also you nailed it pretty well, good job anon
>>
>>2634235
never seen lucha underground but reddit loves it and it sounds cringe
>>
>>2634407
It's incredibly lame but pretty entertaining. Really fucking great hardcore matches.
>>
>>2634407
It's decent.
>>
>>2634407
It has a B movie vibe to it, and the promos and vignettes are super fucking campy (on purpose). It has a very distinct visual style that makes unlike any other televised wrestling show.

That being said, it's treated more like an episodic television drama than a wrestling promotion, so it's the complete opposite of NJPW in terms of the importance of storylines. The wrestling itself is really solid and entertaining for the most part, but not as amazing or cutting edge as other indies.

I recommend at least watching a few episodes. It's formatted in seasons so start with the first season and just watch 2-3 episodes. It takes a little while to get really going but once it does, it's a much more watchable product than anything WWE puts out. It's probably not for everyone though. If you hate flippyshit/vanilla midgets you're not gonna like it.
>>
>Ah yes, Johnny Mundo's graceful wrestling accumen serves as the thesis to Brian Cage's monstrous antithesis. The action we are witnessing is the dielectical synthesis that makes me as a wrestling fan, "mark out, bro". Oh, what a move! Johnny Mundo's high flying style is a direct reference to the luchas of the 80s. A loving tribute if you will. What say you, Vampiro?

>HEY DUDE, I'M WATCHING THE SHOW HERE AND I AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN LIKE THIS. WOW
>>
>moves, references, psycho babble in general
>DAAAAAAMN BRO, HE KICKED HIM RIGHT IN THE FIFE, MAN!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!
>>
>I FUCKING HATE KONNAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2634407
You sound pretty cringe, you fucking mouth breather.
>>
>>2634993

Given the channel it comes from I can hardly blame it for having that grindhouse influence. I love it.
>>
>KONNAN IS A SNAKE, BROTHER
>>
>>2634235
>JOHNNY MUNDO'S PARKOUR TRAINING IN ACTION
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.