[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Io Shirai is better than Asuka.... People actually say this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

File: flips.webm (1MB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
flips.webm
1MB, 600x444px
>Io Shirai is better than Asuka....
People actually say this. Defend yourself.

Empress of Strong Style just laughing in the face of this flippy bitch.
>>
>>2633497
Asuka coulda sold it still but shat in her face with that reaction
>>
>>2633497
Auska >>> Io > Kairi

Auska triggers 1 /asp/ neet into a shoot. But real talk Auska is THE best female wrestler in the world hands down and one of the best wrestlers in the world period. Io and Kairi are good but not on her level. Meltz is crazy rating them as high as he does.
>>
>>2633515
You keep spelling Asuka wrong, you stupid mark
>>
>>2633497
Neither is better than the other. They're different wrestlers and both do their preferred style very well.
>>
File: meiko.jpg (2MB, 3280x4928px) Image search: [Google]
meiko.jpg
2MB, 3280x4928px
>>2633515
>Auska is THE best female wrestler in the world hands down
No.
>>
>>2633507
>Io misses her kick by 3 feet
>Asuka should have pretended it connected
This is why wrestling is dead. WWEbabbies literally think like this. The wrestlers should have sold it and just cringed their way through the rest of the match.

Kana laughs, that gets Io worked up, so she kicks the shit out of the knee instead. Muh psychology.
>>
>>2633515
Asuka is mediocre as fuck and would get exposed hard if she worked with the best Joshi women. She only looks good next to WWE shitters
>>
>>2633507
sold that? she was in a different post code m80
>>
>>2633497
Io is much, much better than Asuka. It's like comparing Balor to AJ Styles.
>>
>>2633497
This is really funny gif and exactly how Kana should have reacted being the older of two and mentor to young and flippy Io. If Mio was there holding the leg, she would have probably gotten up and slapped her sister silly and then put poor other girl in something even more painful.

>>2633573
Yeah, it was awesome. Those three were great. I would love to see Asuka interact with Io if Io is in upcoming tourney. I would mark the fuck out of them exchanging glances and Asuka protecting her title and Io smiling at her and touching the title.
>>
>>2633551
Who?
>>
Am I crazy or does that not look like what they meant to do? It looks like a comedy spot.
>>
>>2633648
Or give me Konami with Asuka. Or Syuri... current Syuri against current Asuka... salivating.
>>
>>2633692
They turned a botch into a comedy spot. It was meant to connect the first time. The rest was her trying to cover it.

Professional in some sense, I'll give her that.
>>
>>2633692
Io botched the drop kick. And Kana laughed in her face. She was the mentor, the older one. Io is like 18 or something like that in this. Maybe younger. She started wrestling 16 years old with her sister Mio.
Mio is now married with a child and retired. And Io just had her 10 year anniversary from debut.
>>
>>2633695
>>2633702
Fair enough. Good on them for reacting quickly, 'cause I honestly couldn't tell the difference.
>>
>>2633551
This. Based Satomura does everything better.
>>
>>2633710
There is a reason they are both considered in top10 women wrestlers nowadays. And being in top50 of all wrestlers in the world. Both of them are fucking entertaining in their own way. Unkillable Ace Io Shirai and I-am-smug-as-fuck-and-you-cant-do-anything-about-it-I-dont-even-need-to-speak-english-you-filthy-merican-pigs monster Asuka.
>>
>>2633720
One of the best entrance themes. Gets me hyped all the time. And ready to see some fools get killed by Big Match Meiko. She has the same theme she had when she was getting famous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5pB92eVafs
>>
>>2633497
That's great.

If a move is not well executed you don't have to sell it.
>>
>>2633497
based io throwing a tantrum is adorable
>>
THE PERFECT IO 10 SHIRAI
>>
>>2633497
She is. By an order of magnitude. A little botching doesn't change that.
>>
>>2633551
It's none of those 4
>>
>>2633777
>full house

checked
>>
A botch from more than half a year ago means Asuka's better?
>>
Daily reminder that Io is 10x better
>>
>>2633731
I love that theme
>>
>>2633551

>a gook known to no one is the best

what in the fuck did this obese, mental midget mean by this
>>
>>2636051
>only the most popular things can be the best
Wow. A viewpoint this shit isn't even worth mocking with buzzwords and memes.
>>
>>2636101
>t-this gook is the best j-just take my word for it ok
Sorry, popularity =/= quality is one thing but she's a no-name literal who even among wrestling fans and if she was really that good she'd make a splash other than bingo halls in Nipland. Your waifu is shit, basically.
>>
>>2636101

>but-t my gook wi-wife who no one knows is goo-od because only i know her

stuttering, mental-midget, neckbeard seething and on suicide watch.

just fucking sad my guy
>>
Based pretty pirate gonna berry both at nxt Brooklyn
>>
>>2633648
cringe
>>
>>2636111
She and 2 other Sendai Girls won King of Trios in Chikara last year. Also this year (or at the end last year) she debuted in England and when it was announced event sold out immediatly.

Anytime she has a big match inter-promotion she sells tickets, because people want to see her.

Outside of box office success (and she sells tickets, no doubt, you can't take it away from her) she is really great in the ring. I don't know if you watched her, but she is maybe coasting now, but when she was growing her prowess she was fucking awesome.

Nowadays, she does the greatest hits, as does every wrestler who doesn't need to try to get over, who already is over. But when she needs to put over some young protege (Chihiro is good example) she will try her hardest.
>>
>>2636111
>>2636126
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>2634777
>>2633777
oi
>>
That's not even Io.
>>
>>2636230
That is Io. That is young Io Shirai from her time in Triple Tails with Kana and Mio. As I said she was 18 years old in that gif. Now it's 8 years later, people change during such a long period of time.
>>
>>2636143
He's a buzzword spewing, samefagging, memeing retard. Of course he hasn't watched her. Don't waste your time
>>
>>2636111
>>2636126
LMAO U GOT BUTTBLASTED, STUPID OBESE LOSER
>>
>>2633497
These are the same weebs who said Asuka was the best female wrestler in the world before she signed with WWE. They're also the same ones who said Nakamura and Styles were the best but now say Omega is better than both of them.

As soon as these women start picking up fans in NXT they'll start saying they're shit and move to the next Jap girl in line.
>>
>>2636332
No, those are not the same people, those are different people who are trying to get you to like someone you haven't watched yet. Those people who said Asuka is the best don't need to say it, cause you already know how good Asuka is.

If those are same people then they are hypocrites.
>>
>>2633551
based mom meiko
>>
>>2636332
This. I bet most of the neckbeard smarks haven't even watched Kairi outside le elbow drop gifs.
>>
>>2636332
Kek nobody was saying Fatsuka was the best in the world. Nobody knew who she was
>>
>>2636332
No. People are saying Io is better than Asuka because she actually is much better. This has been generally accepted among 'weebs' for years.
>>
>>2633551
Total badass. I'd love to see Meiko vs. Asuka III.
>>
Never had I imagined that we can go from AJ/Nikki debate to Io/Asuka. On asp of all places
>>
>>2636383
Not everyone on /asp/ is a virgin teenager that jerks off to bra and panty matches
>>
>>2634694
Name someone better..
>>
File: profile03.jpg (65KB, 313x469px) Image search: [Google]
profile03.jpg
65KB, 313x469px
>>2636421
Io's the only one of the 4 that crack a competent top 5
>>
>>2637124

Yoshiko is a disgusting fat slob who doesn't deserve to work anywhere
>>
>>2634795

op's gif is from like 8 years ago

Meiko and Io are the 2 best women's wrestlers in the world right now and it's not even close. They're interchangeable at 1/2 depending on your personal taste.

Both are top 10 all time, too.

Both are top 10 current wrestlers male or female
>>
>>2637140
>actetty still seething
>>
>>2637141
>Both are top 10 current wrestlers male or female
Laughable. There's 10+ superior men in WWE alone.
>>
>>2637146

I'll bite. Name 'em
>>
>>2637148
Styles, Nakamura, Zayn, Samoa Joe, Cesaro, Sheamus, Scott Dawson, Neville, Austin Aries, Kassius Ohno,
>>
>>2637141
Laughing at you right now
>>
File: c43.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>2637161
>Scott Dawson, Austin Aries, Kassius Ohno, Samoa Joe
>In The Current Top 10
>>
>>2637161

>Styles
yes

>Nak
Yes

>Zayn
Yes

>Joe
5 years ago maybe

>Cesaro
yes

>Sheamus
no

>Dawson
no

>Neville
Yes

>Ohno
Yes
>>
>>2637196

Just for argument sake, my actual top 10 in the world right now (i'm gonna judge from their match quality starting in Jan 2016 to be fair)

Okada
Styles
Omega
Ohno/Hero
Shirai
Ishii
Naito
Nakamura
Ibushi
Ricochet
>>
>>2637189
I never said that. I just said they're better than Io and Meiko, which they are.
>>
>>2637219
>Ricochet
LOL
>>
>>2637270

Struggled with the last one. Wasn't sure who I could put there

Same with Ibushi actually. Ibushi on his day is the BITW but other than the CWC he was pretty quiet in 2016/17
>>
>unironically arguing that outlaw divas are among the best wrestlers in the world
reddit has won. it's their board now
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>2636126
Made me laugh
>>
>>2637141
>op's gif is from like 8 years ago

Meant half a decade. Io and Meiko aren't even in the discussion for top 10 female wrestlers of all time, though, and I barely just got into joshi.
>>
File: YouPlayedYourself.gif (2MB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
YouPlayedYourself.gif
2MB, 444x444px
>>2637146
>>2637219
>"Laughable. There's 10+ superior men in WWE alone."
>His Top 10 in the World has Shirai at #5
>>
>>2634777
nice
>>
>>2637219
>no Keith Lee
>no HARASHIMA
>no Kento Miyahara

kys
>>
>>2638488

different person
>>
>>2636143
It's astonishing PWG hasn't booked Big Match Meiko since Excalibur and Super Dragon have been huge joshi fans. Put Meiko in BOLA 2017 now goddammit.
>>
>>2633551
>>
>>2638755
he's just started watching Japan a month ago and only watches New Japan, let him be
>>
>>2638826
*zero dimes drawn only crickets*
>>
can someone redpill me on these rice niggers?
>>
>>2639154
which ones? And what you want to learn? Do you want links?
>>
>>2639162
Which one is actually signed on? What is all the hype about?
>>
>>2639212
Actually signed is Kairi Hojo.
In Stardom she has a Pirate Princess gimmick, she has a yachting background, so it fits her.
You cannot imagine better wrestler at being white-meat babyface, who is so good at taking beatings, screaming in pain and pulling through. When is someone beating on her, you want to believe in her, you want her to win, because she sis so good in pulling you in.
Her signatures are beautiful Diving Elbow Drop, you can find lot of gifs of it. Other moves are Flying elbow (my image), double stomp (like Del Rio's), spear, backhand slap (she bloodied Mika with it) and sliding elbow. She also uses lot of cops, her being Kenta Kobashi's fangirl.
Outside of matches, she has great comedic timing and is genuinly likeable. And she losves pro-wrestling and you can feel it in everything she does in the ring. She loves it and she wants more of it.
She doesn't speak great English, but she is better then Asuka. A lot better, she is also younger, not much, she is the oldest of Threedom in Stardom.
Watch her in upcoming Women Tournament in July, she is great.

She is not in discussion for being best in-ring perfomer, but she is certainly better then most of western women,there are only few who can be said are good as her. But she is more complete package. She is fun, cute, likeable and can go in the ring. And her moves look beautiful.
>>
File: C5YxOn1VUAAjeYJ.jpg (158KB, 1183x1144px) Image search: [Google]
C5YxOn1VUAAjeYJ.jpg
158KB, 1183x1144px
>>2639264
forgot my pic
>>
>>2639264
>You cannot imagine better wrestler at being white-meat babyface

More than Bayley/Cena?
>>
>>2639264
Hojo could be fun, but with how NXT has booked Asuka in such a boring way but get away with it because muh Full Sail, I don't have high hopes especially if Hojo's going to be the one to end her streak/title reign. Also is it true that Kana was infamous for being really difficult to work with in Japan, or is that a meme.
>>
>>2639264
than*
>>
Pls post kairi elbowdrops
>>
>>2639309
>Bayley
More than Current Bayley. I'd compare her to an NXT Bayley with better acting ability.

>Cena
I honestly have no idea how to compare these two
>>2639321
>"it true that Kana was infamous for being really difficult to work with in Japan, or is that a meme?"
99% a meme. If there's any truth, it'd be because she refused to deal with any of the carny shit promoters tried to pull. In 2012 she publicly called out Wrestling New Classic for not paying talent when she left.
>>
>>2633497
Was it a shoot?
>>
>>2639361
>99% a meme. If there's any truth, it'd be because she refused to deal with any of the carny shit promoters tried to pull. In 2012 she publicly called out Wrestling New Classic for not paying talent when she left.
Based.
>>
>>2639332
Yeah, then and than are kinda problem for me, I suck at those two, with English being third language I learned.

>>2639321
It is meme, she went and done that infamous promo which was a work to get her more bookings, but in the end, she burned lot of bridges.
And difficult to work with... she didn't want to job. Same with Meiko today or Hiroyo, they job only after long story or to someone they have investement in.

And by the way - boring booking was neccesary. There weren't any women ready to take the belt from her. They could have hot-shotted it on someone, but you would have hated it more. Now anyone who finally beats her will have be putted on higher level than anyone else. But to be honest I like the way she is booked, I like dominant champs who are being sold to me as best of the best all the time, not them being underdogs and overcoming the odds.
I like asskickers more and Asuka is the exactly what I like.
>>
>>2639396
Compared to what she was making in japan and the indies, wwe is paying her a fortune. The E booked her stronger than Goldberg. She would kill a nigger in cold blood if Haich asked her to. That includes jobbing and putting over Hojo.
>>
>>2639396
>And difficult to work with... she didn't want to job. Same with Meiko today or Hiroyo, they job only after long story or to someone they have investement in.
Nothing wrong with that attitude if they're willing to do the job in that way. It helps elevate both if done right.
>>
>>2639407
Yeah, I would love if NXT crowds started chanting her name sake way they chant Goldberg.

And you are correct, anyone who pins her will be overnight star. And if she gets more and more heelish, it will be even better. People will still cheer her, cause she is such a fun monster to cheer, but she can be cocky and outright evil.

And she can have her cheers even if she ever moves to main roster (which I doubt). I think she will be the cornerstone of Network exclusive women only show. She can hold the belt until end of the tournament and drop it to the winner of the tournament, whoever that will be.

(only thing I ask - give her a throne... even better throne of skulls)
>>
>>2633497
>>2633515
<3<3<3 °~°<(Yes plz, Kana)
>>
>>2639321
>Also is it true that Kana was infamous for being really difficult to work with in Japan
Earlier in her career, yes. She was seen as having a bad attitude and a big ego. Some people also hated working with her because she was too stiff and reckless. This is the main reason Asuka never worked for Stardom, as one of the co-owners hated her.

Asuka sorted her shit out years before leaving Japan though. She got safer, stopped hurting people and stopped taking herself so seriously.
>>
>>2639445
>She got safer, stopped hurting people and stopped taking herself so seriously.

Yeah, she basically grew up and stopped being teenage cunt. Being adult sometime does it to people. Or rather - being adult and having responsibilities and doing real work does that to people. If you don't grow up, you are forever cursed being cunt and asshole.
>>
>>2639309
Kairi is lovable without being a cringeworthy, pussified bore like Bayley. Much better. WWE don't like their babyfaces to have some badass fire to them though, so I expect Kairi will be watered down.
>>
File: shrug.gif (2MB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
2MB, 450x360px
>>2639321
>mfw i love asuka's booking and think she's been a great champion
>>
>>2639471
So do I. It's been a really good title reign. The matches are fun and Asuka has the aura of a legit champion. I'm a sucker for a slow burn heel turn too and they've been building to hers since last year.

I didn't expect monthly 4* matches or any other unrealistic stuff so I haven't been disappointed at all. There's only so much you can get out of shitters like Billie Kay and Nia Jax.
>>
>Io Shirai hasn’t signed yet and her coming to Orlando in late March to the Performance Center as WWE recruiting didn’t go swimmingly from her standpoint and there were a number of things she didn't like. Shirai is Stardom’s biggest star and Hojo was the No. 2. Stardom would be able to survive losing one, but losing both would be devastating.
Fresh from Le Meltz. Take his word with a pinch of salt though since he said in this very same article that Kana was Stardom's top star before going to WWE
>>
>>2633551
fucking brutal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkCo8a7tgPw
>>
>>2639549
I hope she doesn't come so Kairi can finally be the number one girl somewhere.
>>
>>2639487
How much time is left on her contract? She could probably get a job as a trainer if she wanted to. She got decent matches out of a lot of green talent, she even got a match out of Eva Marie. She's been doing house shows with SDL, so she has to get called up, right? Both women's divisions are thin as it is.
>>
File: tfwnotaprofessional.png (450KB, 621x361px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnotaprofessional.png
450KB, 621x361px
>>2639550
>'you're lucky it was me, any other wrestler and you'd be dead'
>>
>>2639560
What the fuck is wrong with these gooks
>>
>>2639564
Old fashioned training. They learn quick to listen, learn well, and not fuck up.

I imagine similar stuff was going on in the early days of WWE
>>
>>2639594
And it was also filmed, so Meiko was probably told to do something like that.
>>
File: chigusa.jpg (15KB, 199x300px) Image search: [Google]
chigusa.jpg
15KB, 199x300px
>>2639560
Chigusa is GOAT
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.