[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chris Jericho >not even breaking a million views in 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170509-114653.jpg (321KB, 1077x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170509-114653.jpg
321KB, 1077x1333px
>Chris Jericho
>not even breaking a million views in 6 days

Never drew a dime
>>
>>2633457

It is a medium sized rock/metal band, what did you expect?
>>
>rock band pretending to be a metal band

What a poser
>>
I see Fozzy in the title not chris jericho.
>>
>>2633457
It's a cool song but if he wasn't Chris Jericho, the first undisputed WWE champion from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; his songs wouldn't even reach 10k views.
>>
>>2633457
The video was unlisted for days and only those that saw the tweet could access it
>>
Great song desu
>>
>>2633457
Cover band that became a legitimate rock band that tours the world. Not bad.
>>
Still drew millions on the main channel making WWE that sweet youtube money.
>>
It's actually pretty good
>>
>>2633457
Fozzy isn't particularly good unfortunately.
>>
>After Chris Jericho first met James Hetfield, he started crying. Chris was 39 years old at the time.
JUST
>>
Not a bad song
>>
Why does Fozzy get the hate it does?

It's not gonna be a must listen for Rock fans, but it's consistently pretty good.
>>
https://youtu.be/LyCtUoT3Vzc

Buried by Cena
>>
>>2633457
based Jericho not living off his wrestling fame for his other endavors
>>
>>2633457
it's a big song
>>
Essential dad rock core.
>>
>dad rock trying to be hair metal
>>
Chris Jerkoff
>>
Jericho has one of the screechiest singing voices. If he didn't make his name in wrestling he would not have Fozzy ahaha
>>
>The state of Jericuck
>>
He's one of those poser metal heads who thinks KISS is "heavy metal" (they're pop rock).
>>
>>2633457
Just checked them out for the first time ever.
Not a fan.
It's not terrible just not my kinda thing.
>>
900k views for an undercard band in a dying genre ain't bad
>>
>>2633463
>rock band
>metal band
>pretending

implying all that shit isn't the same.
>>
>>2635126
Come on. Use common sense, if there's 2 different words there's probably a reason why.
>>
>>2635315

it all sounds the same to me tbhfamalam.
>>
>>2634039
4you
>>
>>2633457
>Judas
AJ vs Jericho at WM34 confirmed
>>
>>2633457
Isn't this what's called, "Buttrock"?
>>
>>2635126
Nigga please
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popular_music_genres

>>2633463
I think word for that is "Hard rock"
>>
Why doesnt he go as Moongoose Mcqueen anymore?
>>
>>2633457
I'm just going to assume you're Jericho spamming your own video.
>>
>>2635940
Spam me up maaaaaaaaaan
>>
Anyone else cringe seeing middle age jericho doing this?
>>
>>2636099
>cringe at a man entertaining people as an entertainer
>not cringing at the fact that you're a fucking loser
>>
>>2636099
Fozzy has always been cringe.
>>
it's a bon jovi rip off vanity project, what do you expect? He does it for fun, buttrock doesn't draw anymore
>>
>>2635126
Metal bands that actually taking themselves seriously are cringe.
>>
>>2636280
I'm glad Fozzy don't take themselves too seriously.
>>
File: DA GOAT.png (396KB, 865x592px) Image search: [Google]
DA GOAT.png
396KB, 865x592px
OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY JERIGOAT
>>
File: 1458212957001.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458212957001.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>that feel when a 40 year old canadian wrestler is the only one making real rock/metal left and you look at the rock charts and its nothing but faggy indie shit and coldplay

Fucking millennials forget how to rock
>>
>>2636326
>>2636326
More like faggy boomers realised how best to market bland unoffensive pop music.
>>
>>2636326
this reads like a youtube comment
>>
File: 763.png (48KB, 680x807px) Image search: [Google]
763.png
48KB, 680x807px
>>2636341
>>2636338

Shouldn't you be listening to kanye skrillex or something children
>>
>>2636350

You say Kanye West, I say Guns n Roses

You say Lady Gaga, I say The Doors

You say Skrillex, I say The Rolling Stones

You say One Direction, I say Led Zeppelin

You say Justin Bieber, I say Queen

You say Taylor Swift, I say AC/DC

95% of teens these days listen to the same crappy pop over and over again. If you're one of the 5% who still listens to real music, thumb this up, then copy & paste it to at least five videos. Don't let the spirit of rock and roll die!
>>
>>2636357
The ones on the right drew more dimes then modern popetty
>>
File: mu on rap music.png (160KB, 744x297px) Image search: [Google]
mu on rap music.png
160KB, 744x297px
>>2636363
its true, the stones sell out stadiums while lil nigglet and edm have to play festivals like some sort of peasant
>>
>old top guys going into business for themselves instead of putting over the young talent

no wonder rock is dying
>>
File: music is dead.jpg (731KB, 1721x1928px) Image search: [Google]
music is dead.jpg
731KB, 1721x1928px
>>2636376
>>
>>2636381
it's people obsession with nostalgia that is the cause of shit like this.

Nostalgia pandering is fucking cancer. Instead of pioneering new shit people are stuck in the past.
>>
>>2636398
Also find it funny how Roger Daltrey says the only people saying something that matters is the rappers. What he means is people in the mainstream. There are plenty of people playing the toilet circuit with things to say, but record companies don't take any risks, so you'll never hear it, then they have the audacity to blame the kids of today for music being shit.
>>
a shitting pop metal band getting 1 milli is p good
>>
Enemy is still the only good song this band has ever produced
>>
>>2633482
Pretty sure he's from Toronto.
>>
>>2636466
He's from Winnipeg you idiot!
>>
>>2636398
This. I mean, old farts might turn their noses up at Black Veil Brides, or any of those awful fucking deathcore bands like Black Tongue that have band titles that look like bramble bushes, but to deny that's the direction modern metal took is ludicrous. You can't say it's not metal just because you personally don't like it. That makes you sound like a teenage feminist trying to tell people Trump isn't YOUR president.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.