[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really hope the nwa goes well with corgan, a nice overhaul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

I really hope the nwa goes well with corgan, a nice overhaul and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0 as the theme with a good name and it can do wonders as a revival. A tv deal is a must but it can go the easy route first to get established

we need to redo this logo though, make it more modern but with the old style incorporating it
>>
>>2632122
I hope they make a comeback and make it big as well. If there's anything WWE needs right now, it's healthy competition. Vince has let complacency set in, and Billy Corgan can hopefully catch him off guard
>>
File: the brand.jpg (115KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
the brand.jpg
115KB, 600x315px
>tfw Billy is gonna bring back Big Ratings Russo
>>
>>2632300
Punished Russo will book angles and storylines that will put NWA on the map again
>>
File: bmt2.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bmt2.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>2632122
Big Match Tim is the next Rock
>>
>>2632300
Would unironically watch if he did this. Need to get Matt Riddle and Brian Cage involved somehow, make them your top babyface and heel.
>>
Kudos to billy Corgan. Love how much it pisses off his fans that he likes wrestling. Read a comment where the guy literally was freaking out over purchase claiming his albums were built on lies and that he felt sick knowing he jammed to pumpkins
>>
>>2632701
>the guy literally was freaking out over purchase claiming his albums were built on lies and that he felt sick knowing he jammed to pumpkins
What a tool.

I wish Billy the best with NWA.
>>
>>2632300
This would be a fucking disaster.

>>2632701
Can't be that big a fan if he didn't know about Corgan's various rasslin' involvements over the decades.
>>
>>2632300
That would be really dope. Hoping to see Raven involved too as him and Billy seems to be pretty close
>>
>>2632300
Wow, now thats one way to tarnish the NWA name by letting that man book his fake/phony wrestling bullshit.
>>
>>2632833
Hi Jim!
>>
>>2632858
>any criticism of Russo = Cornette
>>
>>2632833
>fake/phony wrestling bullshit.
That's literally what WWE is doing and he bashes them for it weekly.
>>
>>2632820
If by "disaster" you mean "success" I agree.
>>
>>2633054
>Russotards think that this is clever
>>
>>2633072
Russo would unironically be really good addition as a part of creative team
>>
>>2633100
Like he was in WCW & TNA?
>>
>>2633102
WCW was a fucking mess, although he did increase the ratings during his first 3 month run until he was replaced by Sullivan and ratings dropped back.

They did 1.5 mil views regularly during his time in TNA.
>>
>>2633109
sweet alt. facts
>>
>>2633129

Have a read you pleb - those numbers are online for the world to see.

Or go back to ripping Kenny Omega or something, Jim.
>>
>>2632122
18+ Billy can pull a theme song off of Machina I or II and it will be better any track off Mellon Colletty.
>>
Raw is getting closer to the 2.5 TNA used to get.
>>
>nwa comes back after decades on life support to kill wwe and restore order to the territories
>>
>>2633590
SEE: >>2632863

They're both obsolete idiots who haven't been relevant since the Millennium Bug.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.