[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cornette is a spoiled silver spoon brat who's never had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 00.jpg (78KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
78KB, 500x341px
Cornette is a spoiled silver spoon brat who's never had a real job in his life. He's a sociopathic narcissist with delusions of grandiosity and self importance. He dehumanizes the poor and treats waitresses and other "little people" like shit, while simultaneously grandstanding about "the goddamned rich republicans." The man is completely full of shit. He is the archetypal overgrown playground bully who does nothing but toxify any environment he is invited into. Fuck jim Cornette and anyone who looks like Jim Cornette. A truly vile, repulsive human being.
>>
Who gives a shit about Jim Cornett it's 2017.
>>
>>2632106
Wasn't this a copypasta
>>
Hey Russo!
>>
Worked.
>>
Dairy queen employees
>>
Literally /OurGuy/.
>>
>>2632163
>le make me quick meme gag haha

Russo rarely ever mentions Cornette and the only times he does is when he gets asked about being threatened by him again. Seriously Russo does not care about him especially since he's already tried reaching out to him once but Cornette would not allow it.
>>
>>2632106
Can someone explain to a casualfag who Cornette and Russo are? I see people autistically screech about them, but I don't think it's worth a google search.
>>
>>2632106

Who cares, his rants are entertaining to listen.
>>
>>2632253
>18+

I can't understand why anyone who didn't watch in the 90s would even care about wrestling today.
>>
>>2632273
I'm 18+, and I stopped watching wrestling a bit before WM 30. I just like shitposting here, but I'll admit that I never watched it in the "golden age."
>>
>>2632253
>Cornette
Old heel manager, commentators, booker/owner of a few small feds in the South, had some runs in WWE, WCW, TNA as all of the above. Pretty much would be forgotten if he wasn't such a loud mouth. Speaks fouly, has a podcast, does any shoot interview possible, believes Vince exposed the business, etc. Hates dozens of people to the point of threatening to kill them like a 12 year old on a Call of Duty game over 20+ year old grudges. Hates Russo for various reasons. A product of the 70s/80s era of wrestling, probably believes you could keep it a work in 2017 if Vince didn't call it sports entertainment.

>Russo
Magazine guy for WWF who eventually became the head writer for WWF during the attitude era. Depending on who you ask, either just a dude who threw some ideas to Vince to field or a huge part of the success of the attitude era. Blamed for a lot of the absolute retarded swerve shit of the era. Eventually went to WCW to try to turn around the sinking ship and failed miserably with worked shoots and putting himself as a heel authority, eventually giving himself the belt as well as a celebrity. Pulled some of the same shit in TNA with some worked shoot and swerve/shock bullshit. Went born again sometime in the mid 2000s, generally seems more level headed at this point in interviews, but he's as much of a product of the 90s as Cornette is 80s, if he was in control of the WWE he'd be booking silly shock/90s style trash TV all the time.
>>
>>2632294
Russo sounds like the kind of guy who shouldn't have full control, but is valuable as an extra voice in the room. But Cornette is clearly /OurGuy/, that kind of autistic dedication is straight out of /asp/,
>>
>>2632106
he is, dare i say it, /our guy/.
>>
>>2632303
You know. In a /russoguy/ because i think over the top bs is where wrestling belongs. But if corne and russo could actually work together they would make a GOAT promotion.
>>
>>2632106
Archetypical, dumb fuck. He didn't originate being a silver spooned shithead
>>
>>2632106

What's up Starmaker
>>
>>2632402
They both have similar ideas for what a top guy looks like. They just disagree about how much tradition should be valued.
>>
>>2632294

cornette has said that he believes people shouldn't be beat over the head with it
>>
>>2633757
They both have the same problem. Corne uses hokie 80s stuff too often, and russo uses shock value to the point where nobody cares. Having the hokie stuff and than work shoots would make for a good time
>>
>>2633870
Yeah I can see that no doubt. To be honest I think they have a lot more in common than they even realize. I mean cornette's admitted to pushing new jack to be a race baiting heel.

They really could have had something big in in TNA if dutch wasn't a big lazy pussy and actually mediated.
>>
>>2633882
>race baiting heel
Could you imagine how entertaining the "overused chickenshit heel cashes in money in the bank, and cheats to hold it for half a year" storyline would be if they did everything possible to make him hateable? It would draw so many dimes to have him doing fake drugs, calling women whores, and making racially derogatory comments. Reddit would get worked into a shoot and start hating him for real. They'd have to kick their autistic PR shit into overtime, but it would boost the ratings a lot if you got to tune in to watch a race-baiting heel get his comeuppance. The concept of having likeable heels is autistic, and just appeals to contrarians.

Btw Hitler did nothing wrong,. I just think that it'd make a really entertaining angle, since "racism" is necessary for making the worst person on the planet.
>>
>>2632106 So fuck Brian Zane and Stephen Colbert?
>>
>>2632106
Jim's obsession with Kayfabe is ridiculous
>>
>>2636064
>calling women whores, and making racially derogatory comments.

I know this is a /pol/ shitpost but this is literally PWG Adam Cole
>>
File: corny.jpg (58KB, 782x440px) Image search: [Google]
corny.jpg
58KB, 782x440px
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE FUCKIN MARK? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY FUCKIN CLASS IN MID-SOUTH WRESTLING, I'VE DRAWN FUCKIN DIMES IN NUMEROUS TERRITORIES AND I'VE SPAT IN ED FERRARA'S FACE 300 FUCKIN TIMES FOR MOCKIN JR AND WRITIN FUCKIN DUCKMAN. I'M TRAINED IN GETTIN HEAT AND I'M THE TOP FUCKIN PROMO IN THIS BUSINESS. YOU'RE FUCKIN NOTHIN TO ME BUT ANOTHER HARDCORE WRESTLIN SUBHUMAN FUCKIN MARK.I WILL FUCKIN BURY YOU WITH A VERBAL TIRADE THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN ON KAYFABE COMMENTARIES, MARK MY FUCKIN WORDS.
*COUGH*
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH EXPOSIN THIS BUSINESS WITH YOUR LITTLE DIRTSHEET? THINK THE FUCK AGAIN, YOU JOCKSNIFFIN MARK.AS WE SPEAK, I'M CALLIN THE ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS AND DANNY DAVIS SO YOU BETTER START MAKIN PEACE WITH YOUR FAKE ASS FUCKIN GOD. YOU'RE FUCKIN DEAD, SHITSTAIN. I CAN BE ANYWHERE IN A FEW DAYS BECAUSE I HATE FUCKIN FLYIN AND I CAN BURY YOU WITH OVER 700 VARIATIONS OF THE WORDS FUCK, SHIT, CUNT AND DICK AND THATS JUST WITH A LIVE MIC.NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN SHOOTIN, I HAVE THE ENTIRE TAPE COLLECTION OF MID-ATLANTIC AT MY FUCKIN CASTLE AND I WILL USE IT TO WIPE YOUR "SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT" THE FUCK OUT. IF ONLY YOU KNEW THE DAMAGE YOU DID TO THIS BUSINESS WITH YOUR LITTLE FUCKIN STUNT WITH YOUR BUTTBUDDIES, MAYBE YOU WOULDA STAYED IN THE BACK AND HIT THE FUCKIN SHOWERS. BUT YA COULDN'T, BECAUSE YOU'RE HOPPED UP ON FUCKIN PILLS AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET FUCKIN SENT BACK TO DEVELOPMENTAL, YOU FUCKIN MARK. I WILL PISS SPRITE ON YOU AND WHIP YOUR FUCKIN ASS LIKE A DAIRY QUEEN EMPLOYEE.

THANK YOU, FUCK YOU, BYE.
>>
>>2636530
>I know this is a /pol/ shitpost
>reddit is literally unable to comprehend people having different beliefs, so anything they say or do is a shitpost

Wew lad
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.