[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally only watching raw bcuz of bliss hb and mickie james,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 4LBYvt2.png (176KB, 426x427px) Image search: [Google]
4LBYvt2.png
176KB, 426x427px
>literally only watching raw bcuz of bliss hb and mickie james, jericho is gone.
>everything else is just plain boring and repetitive
>the ammount of ad breaks just makes me want to change channel

how do we fix this pg shit
>>
protest
don't mean twitter shit, I mean going to an actual event and get the crowd chanting all throughout the show
>>
>>2632041
>doesn't watch 2 hours later on his dvr to fast forward rough commercials

Kek
>>
>>2632045
>buy tickets to chant stupid shit

Kill yourself
>>
They've actually done it, they've killed the business.
>>
>>2632041

dude just watch the youtube clips of alexa's butt the next morning

we are literally in a golden age of fucking DOPE kino television. are you watching american gods? better call saul? the fucking AMERICANS?

If you even have time to watch RAW live, you are DEEPLY unemployed or have zero taste.
>>
File: 1493773391468.gif (423KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1493773391468.gif
423KB, 500x271px
>>2632045
L O L
>>
>>2632041
Watch something thats not pg kiddy shit and actually tv14 or mature.
>>
>>2632059
This or play one of the many good video games that came out to this year. By not watching and not having the network your point is loud and clear.
>>
>>2632041
It's simple. We can't.
>>
>>2632041
Watch the competit-
>>
>>2632133
This.
NJPW is far far more superior than that WWMeme shitshow.
>>
File: Peter_Rosenberg.jpg (40KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Rosenberg.jpg
40KB, 565x318px
>>2632041
NO! WE MUST KEEP WATCHING LIKE THE LOYAL DRONES THAT WE ARE! THINGS WILL GET BETTER, JUST WAIT AND SEE!
>>
>>2632041
>liking divashit
You're part of the problem Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1493605622885.gif (9KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1493605622885.gif
9KB, 250x238px
>>2632993
Wew
>>
Stop watching
>>
>>2632041

Yeah, it is really hard to watch anyway, but the ad breaks...as someone who doesn't really watch normal TV a lot anymore it is very jarring.

And now there is really not much left on RAW. Braun is gone for now, Jericho is gone. The Miz is okay, but he can't carry a 3h show on his own. Dean, Bray, Seth, Joe...I don't care too much about any of them.
The women's division is directionless and the wrong people get the pushes.

The tag team division is "whatever" as is the CWC...

On SD the women have an actual story that makes some sense and involves them all. The upper card is pretty stacked, only the tag team division is garbage, but even that had a funny moment with the fashion police last week.

Honestly only Ranetty drags it down at the moment.
>>
>>2632041
Why would you ever watch live? If you watch a recording of it you don't have ads and can skip the shit you don't watch. Watching RAW takes at most an hour and a half. Often quite a bit less.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.