[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based empress of tomorrow injuring the niggress and forcing the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Based empress of tomorrow injuring the niggress and forcing the management to push thicci cross.
>>
BASED SHOVEL JAP
>>
This is the most obvious work in the world
>asuka realises she's about to get BTFO and cheats to win
>ember vows revenge
>asuka ''injures'' when it looks like she's getting another title shot
>asuka retains against scrubs
>ember returns for brooklyn and gets le heroic comeback win
They're trying hard to get the fans behind Ember
>>
>>2629989
Not Asuka's fault Ember Moon likes suicide diving into walls.
>>
File: asukalol.jpg (48KB, 599x536px) Image search: [Google]
asukalol.jpg
48KB, 599x536px
>>2629989
Embah Who? She work here?
>>
>>2630002
problem is she is short, fat, ugly and not that great in the ring and not much charisma/personality
>>
>>2630026
muh meme finisher
>>
>>2630026
not to mention that Asuka a girl who literally knows only few English words delivers a better promo than her
>>
>>2630002
This. After actually watching it on the network the whole thing was clearly planned out. Ember's landing was nowhere near as bad as previously described and looked clean. Between that and Asuka not missing a beat afterwards it's pretty apparent that Ember going superman and flying off was supposed to happen.
>>
>>2630002
>This is the most obvious work in the world

That is why she's wearing a sling in every picture since the taping.
>>
>>2630026
He was talking about Ember, not the current women's champion
>>
>>2630046
Rent free
>>
>>2630041
Which amounts to about one picture in total. That's the absolute bare minimum of working people
>>
>>2630026
So is Asuka. Never stopped her burying the division. The fans will get behind Ember just as Triple H wants.
>>
>>2630055

There were multiple UUDD videos, if I recall correctly and the WWE never puts so much effort in a worked injury. Reigns and Strowman are working house shows at the moment...
>>
File: Asuka_200.0% SMUG.jpg (68KB, 532x559px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_200.0% SMUG.jpg
68KB, 532x559px
>>2630000
Based Shovel Quads
>>
>>2630002
WWE.com just said she's out for 4-5 weeks, meaning she'll be back long before Brooklyn. 100% work
>>
File: bye embah.gif (3MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
bye embah.gif
3MB, 384x216px
Her arm may heal, but the character will never recover from this.
>>
>>2630183
They were mishandling that character anyway...
>>
>>2629989
>black woman
>has blue eyes
>>
>>2630184
What even is her character in the first place? She comes out looking like some kind of werewolf or vampire or something, but then that gimmick is instantly dropped as soon as her entrance is done. Her promos don't match that at all. Her character just seems to be "Well, I guess I'll insert myself into other people's feuds and help out the face." She's pretty much coasting on a cool looking finisher.
>>
I'm no fan of Asuka, but this wasn't her fault at all. Ember launched herself out of the ring for no real reason at all and got hurt. Ember looked ridiculous while doing it also
>>
>>2630606
happy smiling werewolf
>>
>>2630606
>What even is her character in the first place?

Yeah, that is the problem. She should be a silent assassin or something. Her entrance gear doesn't fit her "nice girl" role at all.

Maybe they thought that would be too close to Asuka or whatever...
>>
>getting the heroic comeback to BTFO asgooka
Based Ember
>>
>>2630613
what is with this new meme?
>wrestler injured
>it was ______ fault.
They were injured, do you faggots have to be justice warriors about everything?
>>
>tfw you will never spin 5ft of Ember Moon on your dick and make mixed race babies

Why even live?
>>
>>2630002
Kinda funny because that's exactly how Bayley's run went also. Huge underdog, bullied all the time, gets hurt, comes back in time for her triumphant win at NXT's biggest show ever at the time. I could totally see them trying to re-create that.
>>
Based shovel jap....

eerm, cough

Anyway, they either work on keeping the title on Asuka, or dropping it without getting pinned. Maybe making her more heelish.
Ruby and Nikki will go for it, they will kill each other and Asuka will pick the win by pinning Ruby. That is clear heel move.
Ember is the only one who scares Asuka, her finish is too strong even for her. And Nikki intrigues her, she doesn't know what t think of her. She probably wants to fight with her and is confident she can win, but it will be fun. And that's what she wants.
(I am talking about character, not person behind it)
>>
>>2630646
No, if the Asuka legitimately injures someone, by all means shitpost to your heart's desire. Ember hurt herself by doing something shockingly idiotic, so give her shit in this circumstance
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.