[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it make /asp/ mad that Ziggler has literally the 2 biggest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: popsziggles.png (881KB, 568x660px) Image search: [Google]
popsziggles.png
881KB, 568x660px
Does it make /asp/ mad that Ziggler has literally the 2 biggest pops in the past 10 years?
>>
Replace the top one with survivor series
>>
>>2629886
No, I like Ziggler overall.
Liked him since his series of matches with Rey.

It's a shame he is now glorified enhancement talent.
I just hope for a tat team title at some point for the grandslam
>>
Not mad at all since I don't hate the guy. It's a shame it's not more consistent.
>>
>>2629886

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8izXHKZSXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVeC9wXZLUc
>>
File: rosenberg_052313_620px.jpg (64KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
rosenberg_052313_620px.jpg
64KB, 620x416px
>>2629886
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL /WWE/ board

We accept ANYTHING Based Vinny Mac throws our way!
>>
>>2629896
He already won a tag team belt with Swagger I think
>>
>>2629886
All the anti-pops he got before, between and after these puts him at a negative.
>>
>>2629912
they fucking worked me

i thought we were getting miz nak and all we get is ziggles nak
>>
File: 1317172950606.jpg (32KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
1317172950606.jpg
32KB, 486x485px
>>2629912

What's you point exactly?
>>
>>2630156

Both pops about on the level of Ziggler's pops, the Hardys far beyond that actually, so much for the biggest two pops in the last 10 years.
>>
Its a meme to hate ziggler
>>
Biggest pops of the last 10 years encompasses all kinds of stuff
>Bryan winning at Wrestlemania 30
>Punk's entrance and win at MitB 2011
>Rock returning and all his subsequent appearances.
>Any of Jericho's returns.
>Cena winning his 16th championship in the Alamodome.
>Hardys at Wrestlemania 33
>Undertaker showing up at Battleground 2015
>Seth Rollins cashing in at Wrestlemania 31.

Ziggler cashing in is certainly on the list, but come on.
>>
>>2629886
I'm actually still pretty upset Dolph got the IC championship taken away from him right after he won it. That was a major fuckup and soured the whole audience on him.
>>
>>2631003
Ziggler is good for a great match or a great moment, but he can't carry anything for a long time.
Miz was in the middle of the best run of his career.

They did kind of have to put the belt back on Miz.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.