[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Listen to a random episode of Wrestling Observer Radio >Literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: itunes.png (599KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
itunes.png
599KB, 1400x1400px
>Listen to a random episode of Wrestling Observer Radio
>Literally an hour of Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez sucking New Japan's dick and shitting on WWE

Why are these contrarian weebs so popular?
>>
Because they make the penises kiss.
>>
>>2628731
>>2628731
>>Literally an hour of Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez sucking New Japan's dick and shitting on WWE
>Their podcast is literally /asp/ in audio form

What did he mean by this?
>>
Because you listened to one episode you fucking simpleton. Dave gives WWE credit when it's due.
>>
Dave isn't contrarian at all though, he still overrates WWE matches despite having numerous problems with the product.
>>
>>2628731
people like to count the amount of times Dave says you know
>>
>>2628731
Listen to Disco Inferno & Vince Russo's show today on PodcastOne. They talk sense about the business, today wrestlers & the style they work & correlate it to the facts i.e. numbers. Not trolling (have to say this because of stigma they have with dumb smarks). They talk about Meltzer putting over today product/wrestlers/style when numbers continue to drop.
>>
They seem to like cmll more than njpw to be fair
>>
>>2628754
>only brain dead idiots listen to Vince "I don't care for wrestling" Russo
>>
>>2628783
Beg to differ. Don't be such a narrow minded dipshit. You'd have a much more well rounded pov if you did listen to him.
>>
>>2628754
>>2628792
BRO

*slaps table*
>>
Who B&V masterrace here? Primarily for Granny, she is a treasure.

Also fuck Brian when he back peddles when he gets called out. "Sheamus is a terrible wrestler, they should fucking fire him!" "Hold on, I didn't say Sheamus should be fired..."
>>
>>2628792

Nah, people with working brains actually get a headache from listening to him after a few minutes, I even tried it.
>>
>>2628804
>working brains
yet you have single digit IQ
>>
>>2628801
Alvarez granny is a pleasure? listen to yourself cunt. Jesus Christ hope you don't pay for that shit
>>
>>2628810

Only if I would listen to Russo some more...
>>
>>2628815
...you would know what's wrong with today's wrestling? That's what you mean?

I don't agree with everything Russo says but you gotta be delusional to think that he doesn't know what's his talking about.
Rather listen him than marks WITH NO FREAKING CREDENTIALS.

>hehe b-but I can't listen to him for more than 5 seconds xD
Yeah better listen to Meltz stutter and repeat 'umm...well y-you know' for 10.99$.
>>
>>2628850
Hi Russo!
>>
>>2628850

Like I would ever pay Le Meltz...hell, I don't even listen to him that much anyway.

I just would never listen to Russo.
>>
>>2628731
Wow it's almost like WWE is poor at the moment and NJPW is booming
>>
>>2628957
>booming
????
>>
File: (packed).png (7KB, 430x112px) Image search: [Google]
(packed).png
7KB, 430x112px
>>2628957
>booming
>>
>>2628957

WWE has bigger crowds on RAW and SD pretty much every week than NJPW has on its biggest shows with the exception of WK in the Dome once a year.

NJPW has a good product, in many ways superior to the WWE, specially in the upper cards and main events, but in terms of revenue they are a joke compared to the WWE.
>>
>>2629005
NJPW doubled its revenue in the past 5 years with every business metric clearly improving.

WWE only had a profit of $800K last financial year.
>>
>>2629045

And yet it is still only a mere fracture of the WWE.

Those 800k (actually more 900k) were for the Quarter not the year.
>>
>>2629054
You meant "fraction" dumbfuck.

>(actually more 900k)

So impressive.
>>
>>2629059

Not impressive and not good and they had special expenditures not normal for a quarter (and not necessarily connected to the wrestling), but that would still be about on par with the 4.1 million NJPW made in the fiscal year of 2016.
>>
>>2629066
>he thinks comparing WWE to New Japan makes WWE look good
>>
>>2628731

Meltz is alright although he can often go into autistic cringe mode about somethings. But for the most part Gin and Juice Meltz is legit. I used to love listening to him on MLW with Konnan when was a lot more chill and relaxed than normal. Dave is okay.

Bryan Alvarez tho... holy shit this fucking angry little midget. A failed weeb in the shitty part of the country screaming every episode about how he could do so much better booking WWE than WWE. A few times a year I dig Alvarez's act in small doses. But holy fuck dude, you are a delusional manlet.
>>
>>2629111
didn't started it

Simply putting BS like this into perspective:

>>2628957
>Wow it's almost like WWE is poor at the moment and NJPW is booming
>>
Because, when ignoring brands, WWE is a really really bad wrestling show compared to what else is out there.

>>2628754
You're a fan. You shouldn't care about the numbers or ratings. You should care about the quality of the product. Stop listening to those fucking retards.
>>
>>2628743
He only overrates the fuck out of Jericho matches
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.