[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone even give a shit about these two anymore? They lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: WM33.jpg (44KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
WM33.jpg
44KB, 640x428px
Does anyone even give a shit about these two anymore?
They lost all their buzz as soon as they came back to WWE.
>>
>>2628591
The crazy promos and ridiculous accents were what made them likeable during the Expedition of Gold and they just dropped them when they sold out.
>>
Remember Matt Hardy circa 2008-2010?

He was a bore, universally hated by hardcore fans. It could happen again.
>>
>>2628591
These faggots are the biggest sell outs in wrestling right now.
>>
>>2628591
No

The Brother Nero gimmick was the first time I've tolerated Jeff Hardy since his incident with Sting in TNA.

Matt was kind of just there, boring, up until that gimmick.

WWE creative are clueless twats.

40 year old men are not Boyz
>>
they were over because they were allowed to do their character work, NOT their wrestling which frankly sucks now. WWE is never going to let them be those characters without some Vince bullshit thrown on top of it so for now what we get is some old fat guys doing spots we saw them do 15 years ago. wew
>>
Because everybody was excited to see BROKEN Hardys in WWE, with the money that they got can do anything, could be magnificent.

But nOOOOoooo sir. The reality is just a couple of guys that don't speak don't do good promos and just wrestle a bit like 20 years ago but without the same fresh stuff. Its ridiculous
>>
>>2628591
Spot monkeys who are popular because girls thought they were hot 20 years ago
>>
If WWE didn't fuck around not buying the Broken gimmick right away they'd still be close to the Mania 33 hype.. the handshakes with Shaesaro was retarded.. Matt looked slow old and wooden at Payback, Jeffs still got it tho
>>
Legal negotiations take time, they're obviously going to go Broken eventually.
>>
>>2628591
Never a Hardy or E&C Mark, always pref'd Dudleyz, APA and Too Cool.
>>
>>2628601
>hated

Well that's an exaggeration.

>>2628608
Jeff can still go.
>>
>>2628652
Yeah and no one will give a shit by then

>>2628656
>Too Cool
Neck yourself
>>
>>2628591
>people only care about Broken gimmick
>WWE still haven't let them do it yet because TNA or whatever
>fans will get tired of the Hardy Boyz gimmick again
>not even really a story with them, they get zero promo time
>Sheamus and Cesaro just turned heel showing they have no plans to do Broken heel gimmick anytime soon

I don't know how long they'll last without the Broken gimmick...creative better do something soon to turn them heel and Broken again or else
>starts to sink in they're not doing the Broken gimmick since there are no signs of it
>start getting a quieter pop
>will probably fade into obscurity once the Revival come back and feud with Cesaro and Sheamus
>be on the level of Enzo and Cass and The Club
just how I see it playing out
>>
>>2628591
They just wrestle matches. No character. No creative. This wouldn't happen if Vince Russo was writing TV.
>>
>>2628591

Yeah, they will be cold in a few months.
>>
>>2628591
Based on the reactions they get, yes.
>>
>>2628591
Yes, considering they are the most over tag team on either show, and possibly the world. The Hardys have something virtually every other WWE wrestler lacks: mainstream appeal. That's why it baffles me when smarks want their vanilla indy fuckers to get "pushed" when they don't know how to connect with the audience. And no, the Hardys are not indy fuckers.
>>
>>2628591 I thought the pic was of Gallows and Anderson, in that case I agree.
>>
>>2628759
Russo was gone from the WWF before the Hardy Boyz even became relevant
>>
>>2628591
I welcome their well deserved return to irrelevance
>>
>>2628591
Jeff has been turbocringe since day one, never got his appeal from the beginning, him pulling off that persona at his age is just sad. Matt's just whatever.
>>
>>2628591
>They lost all their buzz as soon as they came back to WWE

Literally 90% of the roster applies to this statement
>>
Can't we just appreciate something for a little while
>>
File: Tooth.webm (2MB, 780x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tooth.webm
2MB, 780x500px
That Payback match was good though I enjoyed it.
>>
>>2628603
>muh indy rasslin

How dare someone go where the money is!
>>
>>2630473
It just sucks that the money is in such a shitty kiddie promotion like Vince's
>>
>>2628838
>and possibly the world.
Weird, I don't see The Young Bucks in this thread?
>>
>>2630463
>people will defend Sheamus for this
>>
>>2630768
he did what any of us would do in that situation
>>
>>2630776
well if I were you I'd just kill myself
>>
File: reftooth.webm (1MB, 632x810px) Image search: [Google]
reftooth.webm
1MB, 632x810px
>>2630768

Shamus's face and Ref picking up the bit, Jeff might have asked to get it picked.
>>
>>2628591
They'll redo the gimmick and it'll work as long as they let Matt take the lead. They need to step up their game though.
It's too bad they're on Raw because executives and marketing statistics and failed sitcom writers are most likely going to botch it.
>>
>>2630768
>Muh Sheamus
He likes to work stiff and only works stiff with guys who are cool with it.
DBD used to brag about liking to work with him because they'd beat the shit out of eachother. Then he got concussed and retired.
It's as much Jeff's fault as Sheamus for agreeing to it.
>>
>>2630760
>vanilla indy midgets

I guarantee the average wrestling fan don't know jack shit about the "Young Bucks", but the Hardys have been a household name for well over a decade now
>>
>>2628603
They made indie appearances though even after they came back into the WWE, specifically asking the higher ups permission to do so.

>>2628591
TNA owns the gimmick technically, and them/WWE are both fighting to get it all back to them.

That being said they are still getting pops both from nostalgia guys and people that chant delete, implying they probably know as well that the gimmick will probably be back once the battle for it against TNA is over.
>>
>>2631212
That's nice, but more people used to watch wrestling than those who do now
>>
>>2631236
And that doesn't change the fact that the Hardys are possibly the most over team in the world. They have main stream appeal, and more people know about them than the Young Bucks. Thanks for confirming
>>
Their nostalgia run won't last much longer. If they don't get broken soon then they will go down the same path as the Dudley Boyz.

Though with or without the Broken gimmick, Jeff is over as fuck and could perfectly run solo and be a main eventer. Jeff is one of those wrestlers people can't get enough of no matter how much time it passes.
Matt without his broken gimmick is done for.
>>
>>2631250
>They have main stream appeal
LOL
Stamford Wives are so cute
>>
>>2631276
Stay in denial with your vanilla midgets. even the most marky fan knows the Hardys. This is just a fact.
>>
>>2631287
I'm not even a fan of the Young Bucks, but your statements are delusional
>>
>>2631308
You're the delusional one here. Are you really not aware of how over the Hardys were/are? During Jeff's last WWE run alone, in fact, he was the top merch mover, surpassing even Cena, and continued to do so even after he left. 18+
>>
>>2631323
nobody cares if the Hardyz are more well-known. they're past their prime much like the rest of the old timers WEW babbies drool over.
>>
>>2631323
>muh merchandise

Isn't that the same argument you losers make about Roman? Yet the ratings are still in the toilet and just get lower and lower. Really makes you think
>>
>>2628644
>Jeffs still got it tho

Imagine being Sheamus and Cesaro
>>
>>2631344
>nobody cares if the Hardyz are more well-known. they're past their prime much like the rest of the old timers WEW babbies drool over.

Nice goal post shifting faggot. Now I can confirm /asp/ is filled with retards. Them being "passed their prime" was never part of the argument or a point I was disputing. They're more over than the Young Bucks and have mainstream appeal.

>>2631345
That and the fact that they get rousing ovations no matter where they go. Seriously go back and watch the crowds react to them. Do your own research, and 18+
>>
>>2631367
>They're more over than the Young Bucks and have mainstream appeal
mainstream appeal to WHO? no one besides WWE hardcores watch this crap anymore. that 'mainstream appeal' doesn't negate WWE's sinking ratings and it goes away when people realize they're watching two fat 40 year olds doing Team eXtreme crap from 2001.
>>
>>2631440
Keep pretending to be ignorant and keep grasping them straws
>>
>>2631367
Crowds pop to returning talent the same way all the time. Just look at the pop Diesel got in the Rumble. And he's fucking Diesel.
>>
>>2632254
Yeah, but if you watch all the Raws since they returned, and even some of the house shows, they still receive some of the largest pops of the night. Even with the dead crowd in London last night, they still received one the biggest ovations of the show.

While it may not be your intent to undermine how over they are, there is an obvious contrarian attitude on /asp/. While that isn't really a problem, when you blatantly ignore facts in favor of shitposting and spreading falsities, it gets very ridiculous very fast.
>>
>>2632428
I bet you were one of those faggy kids who bought the Hardy Boys arm bands and put the face paint on every chance you got.
You were probably so mad at this, that you were literally shaking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKt7DANu3sg
>>
>>2631212
>>2631287
Boy you guys are gonna be real mad when you find out the Hardys called the Bucks of Youth the best tag team in the world.
>>
Jeff is going to fight Brock Lesnar this year. Matt is going to help turn Cesaro into a world champion material in Vince's eyes.
>>
What evidence there is that there's actually some legal business between TNA and WWE for the broken gimmick?, a lot of people talk about it, but there's no evidence of any kind of legal dispute at all.
>>
>>2632787
>Matt is going to make Cesaro a longhaired American
>>
>>2632735
I bet you were one of those fags that had to repeat grades because he wouldn't listen in class

>>2632748
That doesn't change what I said. try again
>>
>>2632798
Anthem doesn't want to let go of the 'rights' to the gimmick, WWE lawyers could deal with this shit overnight if they wanted, but WWE doesn't seem very interested in the gimmick. That being said I don't think how it could work in WWE, that gimmick was successfull because it was just too ridiculous and nobody took it seriously, and TNA let Matt do whatever he wanted with it, which wouldn't happen under Vince.

They brought the Hardys back just for Jeff, they've wanted him back way way before the broken brilliance thing.
>>
>>2632812
Yeah, being longhaired american sure helped Morrison.
>>
>>2628591
>ever giving a shit about the Hardly Boys

Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>2633743
yeah but Morrison was a cuck
>>
>>2628591
>WWE
. There's your answer

/thread
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.