[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we post our dad's current favorite wrestler and his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_6866.jpg (63KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6866.jpg
63KB, 900x506px
ITT: we post our dad's current favorite wrestler and his least favorite.
>Current Favorite: Neville
It's a testament to Neville cause my dad normally hates Vanilla midgets. He calls him "el duende"
>Least Favorite: The New Day
Makes me fast forward every segment of theirs
>>
>Current favorite: Braun Strowman
He says Strowman is big and strong and insane to watch.

>Least favorite: Fandango and Tyler Breeze
Says they are homosexuals
>>
>>2627461
>Current Favorite
Fatass KO bc he's an asshole

>Least Favorite
breezango bc he's homophobic
>>
They both like Finn
>>
>Current Favorite
Haitch

>Least Favorite
Brayylmao

My dad doesn't watch/like wrestling although
>>
My dad isn't a mark for anyone.

His least favourites are New Day, Zayn and Balor
>>
His current favorite is probably Rusev, since he's a big beefy boy who can be pretty funny. Reminds him of his boy Ivan Putsik. Runner-up is probably AJ.

Least favorite, I dunno. He doesn't think the New Day are very funny, but he still laughs. The one or two times he's seen Nia Jax, he's thought she just looked/sounded/acted stupid.
>>
dad favorik Tomohiro Ishii
no favorik Sanada
>>
>>2627461
Favorite is probably Corbin, he always says they need to give him the belt.
Least favorite is the New Day because they're niggers.
>>
My fathers fav: Cesaro
He really dislikes Ziggler
>>
>Dads favourite
Bray, he marks out for big boy sentons
>Dads least favourite
New Day, he's not too fond on "the black people"
>>
>>2627492
Underrated post
>>
File: IMG_6867.jpg (284KB, 1200x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6867.jpg
284KB, 1200x1936px
>Current Favorite
Brock Lesnar. He's an MMArk but will watch wwe pay per views
>Least Favorite
He hates women's wrestling. Only one he tolerates is Charlotte.

Is he /our guy/?
>>
File: bros.jpg (55KB, 720x411px) Image search: [Google]
bros.jpg
55KB, 720x411px
>>2627461
>>2627467
>>2627516
>>2627542
based dads.
Favorite - probably brock, he digs bray wyatt bc he's spooky and says he's "the new undertaker"
Least- calls the new day "the goofy blacks"
also thinks kevin owens is fat and shouldn't be a wrestler
my dad actually got us tickets to a house show coming up because "well i know you like it" even though he wont stfu about going
>>
Dads favorite: BMJ

Dads least favorite: anyone with a beard
>>
Is everyone's dad here racist? kek
That would explain a lot.
>>
>>2627554
unnecessary response
>>
My father doesn't watch wrestling because he's not a loser like his son.
>>
>>2627577
unironically audibly laughed
>>
>>2627572
Well dads are generally older and more likely to be racist as a result of that
>>
Haven't talked to my dad for a few weeks, not sure who he would say
>>
>Favorite: Kalisto
Loves the flips.
>Least favorite: Baron Corbin
Thinks he's boring.
>>
>>2627646
get it off your chest bro
>>
Dad jobbed to cancer a couple of years ago but judging by his taste I could tell he would love:

AJ
Anderson and Gallows
Cesaro

And would hate:
The entire Shield
Sheamus
>>
when he does sit down and watch with me, he'll pop for Strowman, Rusev, Show, Lesnar and most recently KO. he thinks the womens matches are hilarious and cruiserweight stuff is just as funny. usually he loses interest during long promos.
>>
>>2627461
my dad died when I was 9
t-thanks for reminding me anon
>>
>>2627685
No McDonald's for you :)
Also
>Favorite: Braun
>Least: Miz
>>
>>2627461

Dad's not into wrestling. My grandfather likes Cena, Brock, Jericho, and Braun. He doesn't like Dean or Owens.
>>
>Fav
Shinsuke Nakamura
>Least
Dean Ambrose
>>
>>2627461
My father?
>Current Favorite: Becky Lynch
He wants to fuck her because he has a redhead fetish. He creeps me out during any Bex match.

>Least Favorite: The Cruiserweight Division
It's because he is 5'8" and 130 lbs and had dreams of being a pro wrestler, but couldn't because he's so small. So he lashes out at anyone under 6 feet because they have what he could never achieve.
>>
not my father but my brother

>favorite
James Ellsworth

He unironically think he's funny

>least favorite
Baron Corbin
>>
TIL dad's of this subchan are racist, homophobic assholes.
>>
My dad hates wrestling
>>
My dad is dead
>>
My dad used to watch Total Divas with my mom. He'd always mention Daniel Bryan and Paige to me, so I assume he likes them. I can't remember him disliking any wrestler in particular. He even liked Doink back in the day.
>>
My dad used to like Sheamus, he liked his rough and tough style and HATES when people sell too much. Why he hated Dena and his phantom hand he would always do.

He also couldn't stand tag team matches seeing people sell for the hot tag. "Look at them crawling to the corner, fucking pathetic, just roll into the corner. Here, look, he's going to jump up with a surge of energy, you watch!" God I miss him.
>>
>>2628685

What happened to him?
>>
>>2628689
Passed away in November, 65 years old.
>>
Favorite: Brock Lesnar, with Braun Strowman as runner up
Least Favorite: Randy Orton, he thinks he's boring as shit
>>
>>2627461
Neville transcended vanilla midget status, he got buff as fuck and no longer is a generic flippyshitter with no personality or mic skills. The heel turn literally revived his career.
>>
>>2627505
he's a smark then?
>>
>>2629171
>he got buff as fuck and no longer is a generic flippyshitter with no personality or mic skills.

This all happened long before 205 Live
>>
Loves Roman Reigns
Hated Del Rio
>>
>Current Favorite: Brock Lesnar
Its always Brock Lesnar he's the only one my dad cares about
>Least Favorite: Seth Rollins
Calls him a fruit
>>
>>2627574
boring faggot
>>
>>2629805
WOAT DAD
>>
>>2627461
My mom watches wrestling with me sometimes so...

>Favorites
Undertaker
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
Maybe Kevin Owens too and Face AJ Styles (She got worked with his heel turn)

>Least favorites
The Miz because he is a coward
Chris Jericho because he look gay and stupid
The entire fucking womens division because she thinks they cant wrestle and their matches look fake af
Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows because they are boring
Enzo & Cass because of the long fucking promo in the entrance

She likes The New Day too but still hates long promos
>>
Mom A loves Taker and hates Miz. She also vocally voice how she feels bad for Roman
Mom B loves AJ and hates Rusev
>>
>>2629846
>The entire fucking womens division because she thinks they cant wrestle and their matches look fake af

Based mom
>>
File: eva-pigspng.png (438KB, 619x618px) Image search: [Google]
eva-pigspng.png
438KB, 619x618px
>>2629846
>The Miz because he is a coward

based king of safe style working mometty into a shoot
>>
>>2629885
Thanks Anon, she also thinks that Charlotte looks like a truck driver

>>2629890
She got worked so bad when Miz won the Fatal 4-Way Match against Kevin Owens, Cesaro and Sami Zayn
>>
>>2627461
My dad doesnt watch wrestling but my gramps does, he's a proper mark so I'd say
Current Favorite: Brock Lesnar
"a real man" no bullshit just ass kicking badass
Least Favorite: Miz probably
undeserving asshole coward

Grandma also watches sometimes, she usually says that she hates it but then really gets into it really cheering the faces and complaining that no one has the guts to help the faces when they are getting a beat down.

Have a lot of fun watching with wrestling with them, just a simple thing we both enjoy and can bond over.
>>
my mom watches wrestling most out of everyone in my house

>loves
Roman Reigns
Baron Corbin
AJ Styles
Jericho
Brock
Sheamus & Cesaro
Naomi
Charlotte

>hates
Kevin Owens because hes fat
Bayley because shes ugly
John Cena because he took AJ's title
all of the cruiserweights except neville
>>
Favorite is probably Bray

Least favorite is Joey Samoey or Roman. Samoa Joe was one of the main reasons he stopped watching TNA

We're huge smarks so he's okay with any bad guy that isn't Joe
>>
>>2627461
Dad's favorite is Roman Reigns
His least favorite is Sami Zayn.
>Woah oh-oh-oh-oh
>Oh god.
*gets up and does anything else until it's over*
He usually does dishes or cleans his cat's litter box.
>>
>Current favorite: Rusev
Too bad he's injured. Second fav is AJ Styles. Also has a sweet spot for fucking Elias Samson of all people.

>Least favorite: Jinder Mahal.
Calls him a worthless jobber, who shouldn't be near the title picture. He also hates Bayley.

>>2627516
A-are we brothers??
>>
>>2628363
So how's life being the son of Reddit?
>>
favorites: Cena and Orton

hates: bray and roman
>>
>>2627461
>Current Favorite: AJ Styles
Cause he's southern boy with a farmer strenght

>Least Favorite: Breezango
Cause he thinks their gimmick is an apology to homossexualism
>>
File: tumblr_msh5rshFCm1sc0sroo1_250.gif (1MB, 245x186px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msh5rshFCm1sc0sroo1_250.gif
1MB, 245x186px
Favorite
>>
File: th (1).jpg (10KB, 131x252px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
10KB, 131x252px
>>2631896
Least favorite: calls him a goofy ass oriental queer
>>
>>2631901
You're dad is all right in my book
>>
File: download (8).jpg (15KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
15KB, 333x187px
>>2631905
I still remember being a kid and him telling me disco inferno better be a tough guy because he dresses like such a faggot.
>>
File: 1454104433729.jpg (112KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454104433729.jpg
112KB, 800x800px
>>2627461
My parents don't watch wrestling but my dad likes JBL because he shows up on Fox Business all the time and my mom likes Roman Reigns because she thinks he's hot.

I watch wrestling with my dead best friend's parents though, to kinda keep the tradition alive with them since them and their dead son got me into wrestling. They both like Ambrose because he looks like an older version of their son. The dad loves Miz and hates Daniel Bryan, Zayn, Kalisto, and pretty much any other indie darling because he's a huge anti-smark who claims "The internet nerds ruined wrestling." The mom loves Cesaro and hates Nikki Bella.
>>
Dad favorite wrestler: he doesn't make a show of marking for anybody but he always roots for Dean and laughs at whatever shit he does, so it's Dean.

Hates Bray Wyatt, calls him fat bastard. Here's fat bastard and his fucking ghost stories.

Mom loves Nakamura, hates New Day.
>>
>>2627577
This desu
>>
My dad never watched wrestling with me or my mom. They both just turned 70.

My wife doesnt watch either but she grew up in mexico only wrestler she knows is rey mysterio and vampiro.

My brother likes bray wyatt and hates roman reigns.

I personally like seth rollins he reminds me of a young jeff hardy, i also hate roman reigns.

I stopped watching wrestling after attitude era but i do catch the pay per views at a friends house who invites all the guys over to watch on big screen.

Soon to have a boy and hope when he gets old enough he watches wrestling so i can watch with him.
>>
Everyone's dad is either racist or dead.
>>
>>2631967
>fat bastard and his fucking ghost stories
Lol
You do need to straighten your mom out. I figured a nice slap should suffice.
>>
>>2632010
Basically, in a couple years mine will probably be both.
>>
Dad doesn't watch, but granddad has a few times.

>Favorite
Haitch
>least favorite
New Day or Rusev
>"looks like a bunch of queers"
>"I'll shoot that fat commie on sight"
>>
>>2628701

I disagree.
>>
File: 1493904570018.png (286KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493904570018.png
286KB, 475x546px
>>2629846
SHE'S THE COWARD!
>>
File: 1493975569683.jpg (140KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1493975569683.jpg
140KB, 1080x1349px
>>2629846
The fans love Punk but backstage he's a prima donna.

The fans think the Miz is a prima donna but backstage everyone loves him.

>The Miz is one of the few wrestlers that Vince McMahon follows on Twitter
>Indie darling Daniel Bryan admits that the Miz is a better talker than him (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfjW3AknA3Y)
>Daniel Bryan admits the Miz was right all along at Talking Smack (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/01/wwes-daniel-bryan-tells-espn-his-televised-fight-with-the-miz-was-real/?utm_term=.3e837126939f)
>Indie darling AJ Styles calls him one of the toughest cats he has ever worked with (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0327/609016/aj-styles-on-if-he-got-heat-for-knocking-out-miz-tooth/)
>Mick Foley says he could never make him the butt of a joke ever again
>Triple H of all people calls him the best on the mic in the current roster (https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-news-triple-h-praises-the-miz-calls-him-the-best-on-the-mic-in-the-current-roster)
>Indy darling Samoa Joe calls Miz an unsung talent (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dgPbuD-rCY)

While Punk is burning bridges against HHH and Colt Cobana, the Miz is building bridges instead and getting into the prime of his wrestling shelf life.
>>
>>2630475
So your dad is an anti-smark.
>>
>>2627461
My dad doesn't watch a lot with me, he used to wrestle in college so he thinks it being fake is kinda stupid. He gets a kick out of watching Braun crush smaller guys, though, big guys working smaller guys in general. He thinks Breezango are pretty funny and New Day too, gets a kick out of a big guy like Big E "playing a homo".

We both get really bored on women's matches, though, they're really bad and they look the fakest so we usually just do other stuff or start horsing around. Sometimes he shows me how to wrestle for real, he's still pretty big and strong and he rides me pretty hard but it's a lot of fun, we both think WWE should do more legit looking stuff and have the wrestlers work eachother harder.
>>
>>2627461
>Favorite
Cesaro, Okada, AJ Styles, The Miz, Sheamus

>Least favorite
He hates almost everyone else
He is a huge mark for 80s/90s wrestlers but hates seeing them being old and flabby and still wrestling. He really really really really really hates roman reigns and screams at the tv and gets nuclear heat whenever he's on the screen. Then my dad will scream he's never watching wwe again. He only watches it when I make him watch a ppv.
>>
Mom has been occasionally putting up with me watching WWE for basically all my life, Dad wants nothing to do with "that fake shit" LOL.

>Current Favorites
Cena, Jericho, Hardy Boyz

>Current Least Favorite:
SHE SEETHES OVER AMBROSE

>All Time Favorite
Batista

>All Time Least Favorite
Benoit, cuz I idolized him and it brought me to tears when we found out what he did. Still hates it when I bring up his name LOL
>>
>Favorite
Rusev, Sheamus, Cesaro
>Least Favorite
Nakamura, Ziggler, New Day, Zayn etc.
>>
>>2627672

are you connor's son
>>
>>2632245
I love the miz. I wasn't watching when he had the title run.
>>
>All these ostensibly real replies
I was expecting a cascade of "lol my dad doesn't watch this shit", tbqh.
>>
File: 1493173009564.gif (425KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1493173009564.gif
425KB, 500x503px
>>2627577
I dare not even begin to contemplate the disappointment my parents must feel about me.
>>
>>2629179
This. Neville's been my boy since he first bullied that ginger cuck Sami Zzzzzzayn on nxt.
>>
>>2632006
If you subject your child to the current product I'm going to call child protective services on you for negligent parenting.
>>
>>2627461
>Current favorite: Braun Strowman
He wants him to fight lesnar
>Least favorite: James Ellsworth or Bo Dallas
He used to say hearing Bo say "Bo-Lieve!" was like getting punched in the dick
>>
>>2632351
When did your dad come out?
>>
>>2632245
based king of safe style
>>
>>2633167
Who knows by the time he is born and old enough to watch wrestling the product could be completely changed.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.