[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the last time you had fun watching wrestling? For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

When is the last time you had fun watching wrestling?
For me it was last Tuesday
>>
gay cops will save wrestling
>>
Payback
didn't watch any wrestling since then

before that it was when Braun flipped the ambulance
>>
The Summer of Punk
>>
>>2626606
i would watch a breezango gritty cop show where they take down people in shitty clothes, superstar graham would be the chief wearing a feather boa and gold sunglasses threatening to take their badges if they screw up the big case
>>
>>2626606

It was today when we saw Fandango wear a cape and an apron.
>>
Last Wednesday when I watched Ishii vs Omega.
>>
Dragon Gate's dead or alive was fun
>>
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar at WM33
>>
>>2626606
>Real Estate Fraud
>Fashion Victim
>Whereabouts Unknown
>No Style
This whole segment was great

>>2626618
cringe
>>
>that Big Boss Man picture on his birthday
>>
>>2626606
When I saw SmackDown on February 14 of this year. Main event was awesome and I got to see Gran Metalik botch something in his 205 Live debut against Drew GOATlak. That's why he hasn't been seen since, I'm guessing.

Alternately, in the future when I finally get to go to a PWG show
>>
>>2626644
this and braun flipping a fucking ambulance.
rollins cash in, aj's debut
H on that motorcycle
rollins showing up at take over
when club 2sweets
top of my head stuff
>>
>>2626618
Cringe
>>
Payback, and before that Mania 33...& I've watched some stuff on the Network that was fun to go back and see again, Mania 5 and Mania 17... and Summerslam 96... I don't have cable so I just watch the YouTube highlights of Raw and Smackdown
>>
most episodes of 205 live lately before that probably the cwc

i want more tournaments
>>
>>2626618
have sex
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.