[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"ooh, Roman, Im not finished with youuu~" What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

>"ooh, Roman, Im not finished with youuu~"
What did he mean by this?
>>
When Vince see's this Braun will be tipping ambulances in NXT for the rest of his career
>>
This is why wrestling is dying, current generation of wrestlers are cancer.
>>
>>2626190
Imagine the undertaker or kane dressing like this in the attitude era.
There's no aura around these fags anymore.
>>
>>2626190
Yeah, I wish we return those time when Patt Patterson rape other guys
>>
>>2626203
Yeah being an evil dentist is way more dignified.
>>
File: EmeXnjJ.jpg (47KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
EmeXnjJ.jpg
47KB, 600x586px
>>2626190
>>2626203
18+ ya pinheads

Everyone know that wrestlers did some of the gayest shit in the 80's and 90's while they were snorting coke and popping somas, they are just lucky that social media and smart phones didn't exist them.
>>
>>2625996
who is the cum dumpster in the middle
>>
>>2625996
Who's the girl in the middle?
>>
>>2625996
Whos the sluthound in the middle?
>>
>>2626212
I'm partial to evil Christmas tree, myself.
>>
>>2625996
Whos the C3PHO in the middle?
>>
>>2626223
>they are just lucky that social media and smart phones didn't exist

This is literally the only difference. I'm sure we'd see "worse" things if that shit was around back then
>>
Reminding everyone that Brock Lesnar,yes "The Beast" Brock Lesnar,kissed and hugged Kurt Angle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtV64ceqRKY

Also reminding what Brock said to Chris Jericho
>Kiss me or hit me bitch
This happened in 2016 after the match with Orton at Summerslam,when Jericho got in Brock's face
>>
>>2626286
>Kiss me or hit me bitch
This was only said by Meltzer whom'st source of that was Jericho himself
>>
>>2626190
>Wrestlers cant enjoy themselves before hecoming wrestlers.
>>
>>2626282

I can't remember who, but one of the boys from way back when hired a hooker to take a dump on a glass table while he was under it. Just a rumor though.
>>
>>2625996
I'm starting to think Braun is legit gay.
>>
>>2626424
I mean it's not outlandish considering his massive push and the gay bosses (Vince, Brisco and Pat) who selected him for it.
>>
>>2626434
Not to mention his pierced nipples, bear aesthetic, and overall fruity behavior in several other circumstances. However, there was the time he was found on tinder looking for women.
>>
>>2626424
>think
We all know you mean hope anon.
>>
>no Braun and Balor tag team

I hope Albert does not get jealous
>>
>>2626478
>there was the time he was found on tinder looking for women.
Could have been a PR flase flag to throw off rumors
>>
File: strowman.jpg (103KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
strowman.jpg
103KB, 675x1200px
>>2626424
>>2626434
>>2626478
>>
>>2626223
Tbf everyone sat on Hakus lap
>>
>>2625996
Who's the semen demon in the middle
>>
>>2626434

What the fuck are you guys on about?

It's not exactly a mystery why he got pushed.
Reason for push:

He's a giant muscle guy who's good on the mic > He's gay
>>
>>2629131
Is good on the mic code for sucking Vince's dick?
>>
>>2626223
>not wanting to hang out with based big sexy and big shoots haku
haku was the GOAT, dude could kill a man with his bare hands
>>
>>2626223
kek it made me remember that ancient list, I wonder how much of it is bullshit though

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html
>>
>>2626424
He said last year on Stone Cold's podcast that he has a girlfriend and that he just likes to go out and have fun,not drinking
>>
>>2629131
him being a good performer and him possibly being gay aren't mutually exclusive, both can be true.
>>
>>2626424
He fucked Dana
>>
>>2630540
She'd be dead if that were true
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.