[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you be ok jobbing nonstop to stars, never winning any feud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: husky-harris.jpg (25KB, 332x372px) Image search: [Google]
husky-harris.jpg
25KB, 332x372px
would you be ok jobbing nonstop to stars, never winning any feud and spouting poetic shit over and over again but in return you'll always be a main eventer and earn $1m a year?
>>
>>2625814
Yes. It's not a real competition, who cares if you're winning or losing so long as you're getting that cash.
>>
Only marks care about winning championships and maineventing WrestleMania.

The job market today is hard and most wrestlers don't have college degrees. Anyone complaining about not being pushed while still making near a million dollars is a mark for themselves.
>>
>>2625814
Yes because I'm not a mark
>>
>>2625814
holy shit, is that Bray? damn, he was a fat fuck
>>
>>2625836
But you get paid better the higher on the card you are.
>>
>>2625877
>was
he put on a jean vest
>>
>>2625894
Bray noticeably cut weight from his Husky days, you can see it by comparing their faces alone
>>
File: brayfat.jpg (96KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
brayfat.jpg
96KB, 1200x675px
>>2625913
>his face
oh you mean having a giant beard?
you really fall for smoke and mirrors
he is literally just as fat now, maybe/probably heavier
>>
>>2625956
Bray was putting in some serious concentrated effort to cut down on his weight when he was gearing up to return after injuring his ankle, but I guess he couldn't keep up his regiment and the traveling/wrestling schedule at the same time, and as of the House of Spooks, is back to being a fat fuck bursting out of his tank top.
>>
>>2625956
>clearly has less fat in his cheeks alone

So are you blind or just mentally enfeebled?

P.S. Muscle is denser than fat you goddamn moron, if he was heavier but the same size he'd be in better shape.
>>
>>2625966
Yup.
He has had highs and lows with his weight. it's easy for me to spot bc my weight yoyo's just as much (although not past the 200 mark)
>>
>>2626006
lol just look at his big ass gut
he's the same size. maybe he just didn't eat chineese the night before holding a tad less water in his face
>both pics have equal massive guts
b-but his face looks a little leaner!
he muscle now!
>>
>>2626018
holy fuck you're stupid
>>
>>2626040
i just said earlier his weight goes up and down. but as of right now, he is still a fat fuck and probably fatter than husky harris days.
throw on a jean vest and grow a beard, you might look slimmer too, pal
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>2626054
>bigger arms
>pec definition

Stupid AND blind, eh?

>jean vest

It's called denim.
>>
>>2626068
much respect for him for keeping that long ass beard god damn
>>
File: brayfatt.jpg (223KB, 947x531px) Image search: [Google]
brayfatt.jpg
223KB, 947x531px
>>2626068
>you are arguing that this man has pec definition
i'll agree he has put on more muscle, although pretty mediocre.
but he is still just as fat, probably fatter than husky days. point still stands
>but his pec definition
>look at them joocy guns
>his face is slim now!!
>>
>>2626093
>i'll agree he has put on more muscle,
>but he is still just as fat,

good job dumbfuck
>>
>>2626099
So you'll admitt that he is still "just as fat, if not fatter" than when he was husky.
the entire spark of you speerging out once you were tricked over a jean jacket and a beard.
nobody said he has lost muscle since husky days, or deny he has gained muscle.
he is still very fat, anon. and you refuse to accept.
dumbfuck
weights, shower, clue
>>
>>2626108
kill yourself beefcuck
>>
>>2626121
when you lose weight
or get a jean vest
>>
You two retards are arguing about pointless shit, you're both the reason this board sucks ass
>>
>>2626136
>it's actually beefcake

fucking lol
>>
>>2626140
>this board sucks ass
it does not faggot
>>
>>2626140
don't tell me or my fat friend how to argue, bitch
>>
>>2625966
>hiding his waistline under his shorts
lets not pretend he's making too much progress now...
>>
>>2625814
Yea especially if I had some freedom on the mic but youd be stupid (or rich) to not want 1 million dollars a year for many years just to put over people.
Yea it's gonna hurt the body but 1 mil is worth it. I'd save the shit out of that work as many years as they let me and never do anything ever again.
I would be comfy
They'd be like hey aren't you so and so the guy who lost all of his big matches? What do you do now.
And I'd say sitting pretty with my job squad cash.
>>
Yeah cause he'll get championships and rich for years without needing to kill himself doing dangerous spots. Today's wrestlers forget the whole point of fake fighting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.