[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N-NO HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FAILING BUT WHAT IS THIS? WHY IS HE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: gook.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gook.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
N-NO HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FAILING BUT WHAT IS THIS? WHY IS HE SO OVER REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>anti-smarklets getting BTFO for over 3 years running
>>
omg...there are Mojo fans out there??
>>
>>2625210
Did you see the part where half the stadium was empty
>no dimes Nakameme
>>
>it's a carter pretends to contradict his statements so that he can talk and argue with himself thread
>>
much quirk
much wacky

nice 10/10
>>
>hasn't been on the show for two weeks

Lol he's done already
>>
>>2625210
It's amazing that people still care as much as they do with how WWE have been presenting him.
>le artist
>announcers must say at least 5 times per show how unique and life changing his entrance is
>Cringe segments with Dolph 'Countdown to An Hero' Ziggler

How long before people turn on him?
>>
>>2625881
Why would they turn on him? They just want to see him in the ring already, it's been 6 weeks and he's only done a dark match after 205. People know it's the booking and not his fault.
>>
>>2625210
The fact that "is he failing" is already a conversation, it's over
>>
>>2625908
>being this dumb
>>
>>2625223
>>2625881
>>2625887
you just know vince and gaytch are feeling tons of regret for calling him up in the first place
>>
>>2625210
He is failing
>>
>>2625922
>IP count didn't go up
>>
Being over with a dwindling audience is fucking meaningless.
>>
>>2625944
it did. keep accusing everyone you don't agree with as being the same person
>>
Nakamura is one of the GOATs. WWE signing him and AJ were probably the smartest moves they have done in the past five years. Can you imagine NJPW with both these guys still on that roster?

The cream always rises to the top.
>>
>>2625216

I'm a Mojo fan.
>>
>>2625962
Bet you don't have any proof m8
>>
So what? Deanetty was over too for like a month. So was Rollinsetty. We all know how much of a failure each one of them were.

>>2625990
You don't have a proof that it didn't as well so STFU.
>>
>>2625216

Only dumb smarks and dumb anti smarks aren't Mojo fans
>>
>>2626005
>proof of disproving

You really are one dumb fucker.
>>
>>2626029
>proof of disproving
Wtf are you even talking about? You said that the other guy samefagged, he said he did not, you called for a proof, even though you should have come up with a proof first with your initial implication.

No one normal prt scns poster counter before and after they post to prove butthurt anons like you that they didn't samefag.
>>
>>2626029
>>2626043
can you both stfu. no one gives a shit
>>
>>2626043
>a proof first

Sanji pls.

Asking to disprove something is a logical fallacy. 18+
>>
>>2626057
>disprove

Okay, do not disprove they were not different people, PROVE it was the same guy. Better now?

>Doesn't even understand basics of logic
>Argues with an IT/Computer Science engineer who was great with logic-centered subjects

15+
>>
>>2626062
>lol it's the code monkey who thinks he's top shit
>>
>>2626075
>trying to insult me for being an actual scientist

Kek. You seem like a butthurt maths/physics faggot.
>>
>>2626078
Swing and a miss streetshitter

>he gets bullied by fucking physics majors
>>
>>2626086
>Implying I do.
The fact that I am an engineer in IT & CS is enough for meme students to not be able to touch me.
>>
>>2626090
>meme students

Imagine actually posting this.
>>
File: watroman.png (666KB, 945x610px) Image search: [Google]
watroman.png
666KB, 945x610px
>>2626090
not anyone you're arguing with, but listen to yourself, guy. wew
>>
>>2626097
>Implying maths and physics and 95% of all the other majors are not meme-tier.
>>
>>2626100
>the fucking state of this third-world codemonkey
>>
>>2626090
>Engineer In IT
You're not an engineer, doofus.
>>
>>2626107
Your momma.
>>
File: you.jpg (85KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
85KB, 500x626px
>>2626107

Damn, those are some hard ass "arguments"

>obsessed enough to check where I live
>tries to insult me by making fun of me being an engineer in IT & CS, which is like trying to insult a billionare that he has a lot of money
>the state of you in pic related

It must be sad to live a life of a litteral mental amoeba with a single digit IQ with most likely some meme degree in some meme field of study. And I know you feel now a big urge to kill yourself because you are a litteral nobody compared to me.
>>
>>2626170
Imagine having an ego on an anonymous Tuvaluan figure painting board.

If you're so smart, why do you keep falling for the most obvious of plays?
>>
>>2626170
engineer jobs aren't even that good, dumbass
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.