[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Me and friend setting at a bar earlier tonight >We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1447874415575.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447874415575.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>Me and friend setting at a bar earlier tonight
>We're both lifelong wrestling fans
>Some normie starts talking to us
>Asks if we watch sports
>My friend has a conversation with him a few minutes about sports
>Then Tyrus of all people pops up on Fox News which on TV at the bar
>They mention he is a wrestler
>Normie starts talking to us about his cousin being a wrestling fan
>Makes fun of him
>Says he is in his 30's and watches wrestling and still goes to shows
>Says he thinks it's hilarious 30 year old men watch wrestling
>My friend nervously "Hehe- well it was good in the 90's"
>I just get quiet and look down at the ground
>Tears start building up, feel like I'm going to cry
>Guy makes fun of wrestling awhile longer before I finally get up and leave

Damn, I hate normies
>>
>>2625101
(You)
>>
>>2625103
this is not made up

I wish it wasn't true!
>>
File: pup.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>>2625101
>me and coworker talking about Raw the night before
>another coworker walks up "what's up"
>i start to say something unrelated
>coworker chimes in "We were talking about WWE last night"
>mfw
>>
File: Dean Ambrose.jpg (47KB, 488x665px) Image search: [Google]
Dean Ambrose.jpg
47KB, 488x665px
>>2625101
Why did you get worked that hard you faggot? You could have called him on his shit (most normies go the "fake and gay" route for insulting pro wrestling) or ignored that tard and enjoyed your time.
>>
>>2625118
Just pissed me off cause he wouldn't quit and I know wrestling is kind of low-brow thing. And I wasn't about to start defending it looking like some tard. I could just hear in my head "Have sex" the whole time he talked
>>
>>2625116
wew
>>
>>2625101
>>2625101
I feel you negro. I'm back to living at home with my mom because of one of those guys. I wore my CM Punk hoodie to work and this one guy started making fun of me because I have a half naked man on my back. one day I had enough and we got into a fight and I got fired
>>
How is it okay to watch movie but not wrestling?
>>
>>2625122
You have a pathetically low sense of self esteem. As if wrestling is any less retarded than people throwing a ball around or a generic action movie like Fast and the Furious. Neck yourself for the greater good.
>>
>>2625142
at least you stuck up for yourself
>>
>>2625101
Lol there was 2 of you and only one of him, you could have bullied the shit out of him.

"O you don't like wrestling? Are you actually gay bro? How much cock do you suck? Do you even know who Nakamura is? Hahaha you are a fucking joke bro, you should kill yourself"
>>
>>2625101
Why are you so emotionally attached to wrestling?

I'd assume as a wrestling fan you'd recognise why the vast majority of people will find it weird, yet you still react like this some massive shock to your system.

Don't you have other interests outside of wrestling?
>>
>being this insecure about a hobby
>>
File: IMG_0339.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Stop feeling bad about your hobbies
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.