[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE psychology is literally non-existent, retarded, or finisher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1482936231323.jpg (18KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
1482936231323.jpg
18KB, 426x398px
>WWE psychology is literally non-existent, retarded, or finisher spam
>TNA psychology is WWE Lite
>Indie psychology is literally SUPER KICK PARTY BAYBAY XDD 1000000 m/s too fast
Why is that American wrestling has the worst psychology in the world, but Japan has the best in the world even though they learned it from us?
>>
US Pro Wrestling has stopped trying because you fools will tune in anyways.

Japan pro wrestlng never lost their roots and just got better over the years, taking influence from the peak years of US pro wrestling and creating their own style with it.

US Pro Wrestling is just in it to make money at this point. Its a shallow experience to sell toys and merchandise.

At least the US indie scene has fun and tries to do things differently, even if it gets mocked and made fun of here. They are at least experimenting with new ideas.

Japan pro wrestling is the premiere experience currently.
>>
>>2624875
ADHD and vaccines have ruined the fans attention spans and WWE needs to make sure everything feels ebin so it trends on twitter.

It's shit, but less cringe than when they do attempt psychology (HHH v Rollins) and it's fucking boring.
>>
>>2624875
Indie fags took the worst part of Japanese wrestling (hurting each other) and made it mainstream.

Vince somehow allowed it
>>
>>2624875
HBK retired, Brett had a stroke, and indies happened.
>>
>>2624875
you need to go back
>>
The Indy cancer has infested wwe
>>
>>2624875
>Indie psychology is literally SUPER KICK PARTY BAYBAY XDD 1000000 m/s too fast

The Young Bucks have been dominating the Jr. Tag scene in New Japan for years baka gaijin.

>I don't watch indies but here's my opinion
>>
indie wrestling takes the worst of everything and, not surprisingly, the results are disastrous
>>
>>2624885
>bingo hallers believe this
>>
>>2625323
This. It all started with no dimes Phil and Bryan. Vince gave into the smarks and let them ruin the show.
>>
>>2625565
>is still pushing Reigns
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.