[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a wrestling promotion that takes all it's storylines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (65KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 280x390px
>a wrestling promotion that takes all it's storylines and characters from Shakespeare
If I were to make this, how many smark dimes would I draw?
>>
>>2624675
As if the average low-income white trash wrestling fan could appreciate such plot dynamics.
>>
>>2624697
Shakespeare wrote low-brow humor for the general populace, get off your high horse.
>>
Hamlet works everyone into a shoot on a consistent basis.
>>
Macbeth would play really cool on the ring
>>
>>2624730
>hamlet has ghosts and witches
>people piss on house of horrors

almonds activated
>>
wasn't that an episode of South Park?
>>
Based Coriolanus working the plebs.
>>
Would you be telling a modern version of Shakespeare or would you be having a bunch of outlaw wrestlers butcher the language of a Shakespeare play? Neither sound like good suggestions.
>>
>>2624751
Wrestlers will speak it as it was written while in full costume. Name changes as well. If you were more popular by a certain name in some other promotion, too bad, you're Mercutio now. Are you a well known tag team elsewhere? Well, now you're Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.
>>
>>2625435
CRINGE
>>
>based big duncan grabs the brass ring and becomes champ
>turns heel and sets up a shit ton of plot lines
>puts over a new talent and retires a GOAT
>>
File: Image.jpg (123KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
123KB, 720x540px
>based tomboy Viola helps Brother Sebastian win the Cruiserweight belt with the old 'twin swap places when the ref isn't looking' spot
>Sebastian returns the favour by winning the Divas belt, taking her place in the match
>officials scrutinise the video, deducing it's Sebastian by recognising his bulge. The titles are vacated/returned to their owners, and an inter-gender tag match gets booked for the next PPV
>>
>>2624675
Now I remembered Vince actually paid people money to watch Raw.

And the ratings were better back then.
>>
>>2625520
And now we remember the Raw sign falling onto him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.