[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He put hard times on Dusty Rhodes and his family. You don’t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 741x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 741x430px
He put hard times on Dusty Rhodes and his family. You don’t know what hard times are daddy. Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 kids and can’t pay their wages, can’t buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell ‘em go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say “hey a computer took your place, daddy”, that’s hard times!
>>
One of the best promos in history.
>>
Based as fuck
>>
>>2624240
Dusty had amazing charisma and what a larger than life character he became really, shame that Cody got to be such a good wrestler with little charisma (So far), Cody not looking at all like his brother or his father is odd tho, since Golddust has some of the Charisma atleast... My guess is Cody is a bastard.
>>
im finna have hard times in my pants when the becky nudes leak desu
>>
You can see the family resemblance facially. He was defiebtly resided different than Dustin, was eay closer to his dad who was also way older. It also sounds like he took a lot of advice from people the opposite of what dusty told him.
>>
>>2624240
The man should have been POTUS.
>>
>>2624240
Dusty seemed pretty ignorant about economics judging by that promo.
>>
For all the obese wrestlers today, this is the level of promo skills and character you need if you want to be obese and still taken seriously.
>>
>>2624283
Goldust & Cody have different mothers
>>
>muh wages

What a cuck
>>
>>2624293
I'm finna jack this pickle once they leak senpai
>>
>>2624293
>finna

t. Littlest white boy ever
>>
>>2624240
Most overrated promo of all time

Its the memeboat vs savage match of promos daddeh
>>
>>2624240
>it's good because he shouts
Smark faggots
>>
Why did the old territory wrestlers say "daddeh" so much
>>
>>2625297
ya seething
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.