[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine, if you will, that your life is so completely devoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: asuka.jpg (85KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
85KB, 1200x675px
Imagine, if you will, that your life is so completely devoid of meaning and purpose that you spend time making multiple threads a day on a fringe internet discussion forum, wherein you bash a glorified children's entertainer who, despite her dubious career choices and physical shortcomings, is and forever will be FAR more successful in life than you can ever hope to become.

Just imagine that.
>>
this
>>
>>2622634
I want to sex her ass.
>>
>>2622645
That's really insensitive to call me pin head I have an abnormally small head
>>
>>2622634
> FAR more successful in life than you can ever hope to become.
>implying wwe divas get paid worth a shit
kek she's probably making high 5 figures at most and in return has to sacrifice her flabby body in NXT bingo halls. Not impressive at all
>>
>>2622656
>works 2 to 4 times a month
>dresses like a clown, dances, speaks zero English, and bounces around a ring a few times
>doesn't even need to keep her body toned like the other broads
>makes five figures
>not winning
>>
>>2622656
You act so snide yet your post completely misses the logic of OP's post. Do you think the person who is making Asuka shitposts all day and night is making 5 figures? Do you think they even have a job at all? It's extremely unlikely. It's not about whether not Asuka makes a ton of money. Even if she was only making $30k a year she'd still be BTFO of Asuka shitposter in life successes.

But you couldn't follow that simple bit of logic. No, you were too busy making a shitpost about WWE women's paychecks (and also implying high five figure salaries are not "worth a shit" when they very much are, another stupid thing you said).

In short: you are a fucking moron.
>>
>>2622656
>>2622688
Based GOATska Working The Anti Smarks
>>
Well by your logic osama bin laden and Hitler were more successful and rich then most people, does that mean they were better than most people?
>>
>>2622688
retard
>>
>>2622708
also retarded
>>
Based OP.

Asuka fans just enjoying her matches and character when they have time in their normal lives with a GF, friends, and job.

FAT ASGOOKA XD spammers unemployed fat fucks on 4chan all day mad at a professional wrestler who will never acknowledge or give a shit about them.
>>
>>2622656
>sacrifice her body

kek she doesn't even bump on some shows
>>
>>2622778
That'll change when it's time to be a jobber in the big leagues
>>
I watch 6 hours of WWE programming every week
>RAM
>Smackdown
>NXT
I watch it all. Every moment.

If you watch positive highlights you have A opinion.

If you watch negative critiques you have B opinion.
I just watch the product.
Asuka is great compared to the rest of the women.
Her booking alone. Her look. (makes me jizz)
Her attitude.
>Greetings
>I am Asuka
>Emissary of the Gorgonites
>>
>>2622784
Have sex
>>
>>2622788
I have.
In fact I dated a nympho.
I fucked her under the stage at our highschool while the drama teacher was teaching freshman how to improv
>>
>>2622788
Aside from the
>Virgin
>Seek sunlight
>Fat neckbeard
crap.
What do you think about Kane getting the belt off of Lesnar somehow as pseudo-revenge for his Brother?
Undertaker already has his revenge, but if Kane took Lesnar out at this point it could build interest (and ratings) for the Wrestlemania weekend payoff.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.