[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times you've mistakenly showed normies that you watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: CZiLxuwWIAAiTJx.jpg (31KB, 600x243px) Image search: [Google]
CZiLxuwWIAAiTJx.jpg
31KB, 600x243px
>be me first year at community college
>first day at class qt pale raven haired girl decides to sit next to me
>spergmode at high alert warning
>she notices my bullet club t shirt and compliments me on it
>i try to 2 sweet her but end up doing some shadow puppet thing with my hand instead
>she just laughs
>end up getting more confident around her as times passes
>talk about wrestling with her
>even begin to become sorta of a class clown since ive got some laughs from the class
>the instructor seems to also be taking a liking to me unlike all my other teachers in HS
>finally feel confident and even start getting good grades
>>
>>2622629
shut up fag with your normie ass story
>>
>>2622629
This is where it all goes downhill
>Halloween comes around
>decide to dress up as AJ Styles to impress qt paige look alike
>get some pleather jacket from goodwill and use Wal-Mart hoodie underneath
>purposely come late to class and stand outside class room
>wait until I hear my name get called in attendance
>play 'AJ's theme' through speaker phone
>hear my name get called
>GETREADYTOFLY
>come into class head down hoodie up with arms side by side
>immediately notice no one laughing
>lift hoodie up without jumping and just quickly walk to seat
>spend 30 seconds clumsily trying to look for phone in pleather jacket and turning off audio
>instructor looks at me with mouth open without me having to look up at him
>feel intense distance from qt raven haired girl
>whole class silent until instructor begins to resume attendance
>turns out qt next to me didn't know about wrestling and just liked the design of my shirt
>spend the next hour and 45 minutes planning how I was gonna get up and leave class to go home and an hero
>don't and just sit there until class was over
>didn't even bother to drop class and just stopped showing to school
>>
>>2622629
What class were you taking?
>>
>>2622635
Psychology101
>>
>>2622629
>mistakenly

I use the word "gimmick" a lot. Nobody seems to pick up on it
>>
I got all the way to "get some pleather jacket from goodwill and use Wal-Mart hoodie underneath" and it got too fucking cringe.

This is your brain on indie wrestling, folks.

You have two ways to redeem yourself:
>an hero
>exclusively watch attitude era/ruthless aggression era and forever acknowledge that it is the best wrestling has ever had to offer
>>
>>2622671
Cringe
>>
>>2622671
newfag
>>
Cringy af
>>
>>2622671
imagine being this much of a virgin
>>
>>2622666
This.
I use 'gimmick' 'get over' and 'no sold' very often.
>>
>>2622730
I feel the term jobber has enriched my vocabulary.
>>
>college student
> dress up as AJ Styles
Cringe
>>
>>2622671
this tb h
>>
>>2622631
You posted this before right? Or is this a copypasta?
>>
>Community college
>>
>>2622671
I bet you made OP feel good about himself knowing he's not a cringefag like you
>>
>>2622629

nice story you faggot redditor.
>>
>>2622629
I tell people I watch wrestling all the time, it's easy if you make it out like you're not invested in it. Which is the case for me since WWE went to shit.
>>
>>2622985
>Wanting to be in debt
>>
I often double axe handle girls I know, not in a violent way obviously but more of a point at the sky and jump. Or do a Dusty Rhodes spinning elbow.

Also I swear stunnering girls has gotten me laid 3 different times. And I've only had sex with 5 women so the Stunner must be the trick.
>>
>>2622743
I use work as well
>>
>>2622730
Lol, I do that too.
>>
>>2622629
>>2622631
Damn wrestling is so irrelevant and autistic. I literally have made new male/female friends last semester in college just talking about mainstream anime and app games. I could never have it in me to actually talk about wrestling in real life. Normies would just say its fake and gay.
>>
>>2623312
Call them homophobic and tell them that movies and other shows on tv or on the internet are fake too
>>
>>2623312
This. I'll talk about wrestling with close friends who I know are just as big losers as me, but with normies I barely know? What the fuck do people expect?
>>
>>2623312
>>2623319
There's no chance in hell I ever would, but I'm often tempted to list that I like it on my dating profile in the hopes I'll attract a qt girl who's a wrestling fan but isn't autistic like sometimes you see in the crowds at shows. But I don't, because I know that 99% of girls who like wrestling are actually autistic, especially ones who would be okay with a guy listing that he likes it in his profile.
>>
>>2623326
>online dating

You wanna know what else is more autistic than admitting wrestling as an interest?
>>
>>2623318
so now he's a wrestling fan and tumblr trash, are you trying to bury this man?
>>
>>2623374
I have only one friend and work at home. I also don't drink or go to school. It's pretty hard to meet people under those circumstances.

I agree that online dating sucks and I'm seeking out other ways to meet people, but at least I got a good friend out of it (who later became my girlfriend for a while; now we're even better friends).
>>
>>2623384
>being friends with women
>with exes
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
Ha gay
>>
Eh. I regularly wear indie wrestling shirts when I go to shows or bars. Most people just assume Gentleman's Club, Ultramantis Black, etc. are bands or some shit.

It doesn't matter what you wear, if you're willing to take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue.
>>
>>2623220
>confusing college with university

Wew lad. The autism
>>
>>2623384

>later became my girlfriend for a while; now we're even better friends

It's cool telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, just always remember - you make her laugh, but he makes her cum.
>>
I lost a bet and had to act like Broken Matt Hardy for two weeks without explaining why and someone googled some of the shit I was saying and exposed me
>>
>>2623318
>still open wrestling fan but now also an SJW crybaby
don't give advice
>>
>>2623387
>>2623412
Cute, but I actually did both. She did everything short of beg for sex every time we saw each other. And she'd want to do it multiple times a day until I told her it had to stop because it was taking up practically all our time together.

Also, we don't see each other in person, just text occasionally now - I refuse to see her in person because based on the things she has said, she was much happier with me than she is with him, and she was also the one who came back and asked to be friends again.
>>
>>2623444
>lying on a Malaysian origami forum
why?
>>
File: 1464672092653.png (95KB, 169x290px) Image search: [Google]
1464672092653.png
95KB, 169x290px
holy shit. I really hope that this is some kind of copypasta I haven't seen before. The autism levels hurt me.
>>
>>2623444

I just sort of assumed she was seeing someone else, but you confirmed it. Also, your words make it seem like you'd take her back the instant she shows any signs of interest again.

>now we're even better friends

But you just said that you refuse to see her and only occasionally text.

C U C K
>>
>>2623444
>she'd want to do it multiple times a day until I told her it had to stop because it was taking up practically all our time together.

Oh Anon. Never change.
>>
>>2623444
>>2623500
Failed normie BTFO
>>
>Decided I'd watch WM with my friend who has never seen wrestling this year
>mfw New Day comes out
>>
>>2623458
>>2623506
>he doesn't think girls can be super horny too
Virgins, stop pretending to not be virgins, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>2623500
>Also, your words make it seem like you'd take her back the instant she shows any signs of interest again.
I would, but not as a girlfriend - as a friend. We had some good times together but I do not miss our being in a relationship in the slightest, she had far too many insecurity issues and wasn't spontaneous enough either. All she'd want to do is watch a movie and have sex basically, it got old fast.

>But you just said that you refuse to see her and only occasionally text.
I guess I'm basing it on the way I feel about her post-relationship. Like we were always only just really good friends (from my POV) despite being boyfriend and girlfriend, and we also got to know each other a lot more than we did when we were just friends.
>>
File: 1490712348814.jpg (291KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1490712348814.jpg
291KB, 560x560px
>>2622631
>GETREADYTOFLY
>>
>>2623736
>watch movie and fuck girl
>watch movie alone and fap

the first option is objectively better you fucking autist
>>
>>2623747
Only if there's not a lot of driving involved (there was) and you don't think you're capable of finding a girl whose personality is a better fit for you and who you fall in love with (I think I am).
>>
>>2622671
this but its better to not watch at all. Wrestling to there to be made fun of not watched.
>>
File: tumblr_oi3likhStP1rumiojo1_400.gif (2MB, 373x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi3likhStP1rumiojo1_400.gif
2MB, 373x281px
>>2622629

>HVAC first class
>instructor is his 40s
>instructor talking about air conditioning systems
>there is one called "dx system"
>"you know like Dx? D-generation X? WWF?"
>nobody understands what he's saying
>just me
>want to raise my hand and say "yeah, triple h and hbk"
>"suck it?"
>everyone looks more confused
>fuck it, don't want to look like some weird guy from the start who still watch wrestling
>decide to says nothing
>"No one? Maybe wrestling isn't cool anymore"
>never talk about wrestling to anyone since that day
>>
>>2623771
you have no friends and no social life

tell me how you expect to find that and what value you bring to this hypothetical dream woman
>>
>>2623802
I seemed to be valuable to my ex, who was devastated when we broke up, and said she misses me, despite having a boyfriend (who does have friends and a social life).

>tell me how you expect to find that
That's what I'm trying to figure out. Gotta be around people more I guess.

>dream woman
Please; I'm just looking for a regular girl who is compatible with me.
>>
>>2623800
>liking D-Cringeration X
he deserved to look like a fool
>>
>>2623830
>cringe
>>
>>2623852
cringing the fuck out
>>
>Work at Walmart
>Everyone's social capital is so low that you can like anything and nobody will give a damn
>Half the people I work with are 30 and over and they know there's no turning back so everything they hear is just static anyway
>>
>>2623384
Sounds like she don't want none
>>
>>2622631
But you said in the first post that you talked to her about wrestling.
>>
>>2622629
>Work with guy who for some reason openly admits he likes/watches WWE.
>I have too much social awareness to admit that I also watch scripted fighting.
>He's a typical mark.
>Likes the faces, even the complete cringe worthy ones like Enzo and Cass.
>Have to try to hold back from replying to him about WWE.

Shits tough sometimes.
>>
>>2623800
You could have saved him, Anon. But you didn't it.
>>
>>2623800
You can't risk your own social standing just because someone is too stupid to public admit he watches/watched this.

WWE is about as much of a social bombshell as My Little Ponies is.
>>
File: sabu1006.png (917KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sabu1006.png
917KB, 800x800px
Honestly, if you own it then nobody cares that you're a wrestling fag. Like all things you just need to be confident and light hearted.

>You watch wrestling? Isn't that fake?

Ya it is but it's like a movie, you just watch it for fun. Nobody actually believe it's real

>why don't you just watch ufc?

I like the goofiness and entertainment behind pro wrestling

Also if people ask if it's fake go into the whole "scripted not fake" thing and talk about how people have been seriously fucked up doing it.

I've told people on first dates that I'm a mark and again, just through confidence, they were open to it. Some might even find it cute if you're goofy and passionate about it.

Idk what to say about the shirt op, most wrestling shirts ate cringe. I'd wear pic Related but maybe to the beach or gym only
>>
>>2624879
>getting triggered by people having different tastes
you sound like every cunty smark ever
>>
>>2624871
I needed to clarify this but it was all in my head kinda how I thought she was a wrestling fan because she liked the design of my bullet club shirt.

In restrospect I was the one talking about wrestling the whole time and I guess she just nodded her head and smiled
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.