[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you shed a sigle tear when Vinnie finally croaks? no memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: vincent-mcmahon_416x416.jpg (28KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
vincent-mcmahon_416x416.jpg
28KB, 416x416px
would you shed a sigle tear when Vinnie finally croaks?
no memes just genuine answers
>>
I wouldn't cry cause I don't know the guy, but I would be sad. I'd also brace for WWE's swift death shortly afterwards.
>>
I don't know but I'd be sad as hell. One of my biggest passions in life (that may sound pathetic but I don't give a shit) literally would not exist in its current form - if at all - if not for him.

Not to mention how great of a performer he is, and how interesting/inspiring his life story is.
>>
>>2622149
I'd pour a drink for him. I respect his ambition and how he took on and destroyed all the other territories.
>>
When he dies I'm grilling a steak, and eating that with a side of red potatoes and fried coleslaw. That's about the best fucking way to remember him.
>>
>>2622149
Yes
>>
>>2622149
id shed some piss on his grave
>>
>>2622184
>red potatoes
an hero now you scum
>>
>>2622199
>japan drones and tripfags seething this hard
>>
Hell no. He's a fucking glorified sweat shop tshirt salesman who exploits stupid kids, retarded foreigners, and autistics to earn a living. Plus he destroyed hundreds of lives to do so.

It will be a great day when he's gone.
>>
>>2622149
>giving a shit about the death of someone you don't know
Shiggy diggy doo
>>
>>2622149
I'd literally buy a 40 and pour some out for him, even though I don't drink that nigger shit. But the spirit of Doo-Rag Vince would bless me for it.
>>
File: IMG_3835.jpg (47KB, 291x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3835.jpg
47KB, 291x225px
I assume all the based Vince stories we've heard on shoot interviews are just the tip of the iceberg and people are going to share a ton of amazing shit after he's gone.
>>
>>2622221
watch that n word bruh
>>
>>2622149
It'll be sad if he dies without doing an autobiography. That Playboy interview he did in 2001 is fascinating. The least you can say about him is that he lived an extremely interesting life.
>>
>>2622209
Seek testosterone
>>
>>2622149
Vince McMahon dying will be more significant than any president or celebrity. He is one in a trillion.
>>
i won't cry but i'd feel really really sad
and then Trips being the rightful heir to the WWE Empire and the jew he is he'll cash in on it with a storyline putting himself over the whole roster in a handicap match.
>>
File: 0321-vince-mcmahon-accident-3.jpg (59KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
0321-vince-mcmahon-accident-3.jpg
59KB, 718x559px
>>2622149
I wouldn't have to worry about that. The man is too insane to die.
>>
>>2622252
AND THAT'S HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME
>>
>>2622149
I wouldn't cry, but it would be sad. Despite all the smarks crying, Vince is the whole reason 98% of us even discuss man soap operas on an anime weabshit website.
>>
>>2622149
I don't know if I'd cry, but I'd probably be extremely upset. He's the ultimate absolute madman, definitely a role model.

>>2622231
Shut up, nigger.

>>2622252
>Royal Rumble match with Haitch coming out first
>eliminates every single person before the next one comes out

It'd be like the absurd pushes Cena/Reigns/Brock get, but done so hard that it goes full circle and becomes entertaining again. Sort of like Kung Fury.
>>
>>2622149
It would make me feel old, as if a part of my life has finally broken off and receded into the past and I must go on without it.
>>
>>2622493
Gaytch gets so much heat that I can see people actually leaving in the middle of that Royal Rumble
>>
>>2622171
>>2622184
>>2622221
>>2622251
>>2622530
cringe
>>
>>2622585
Cringing the fuck out right now due to your post. I'm hiding you. Bye tumblr.
>>
vince is the type of guy were you get drunk and rowdy at his funeral and you laugh and talk about the time he beat up a midget
>>
>>2622149
The only celeb death that ever made me cry was Piper. I'd watched every interview he'd done, watched all his films and the like.
I don't know how I'll react to Vince. Probably like I did to Carrie Fisher.
I was just completely in shock. Such a huge part of your childhood gone.
Very sad, but I didn't shed a tear.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>2622149
Even if you don't respect anything he's done as a businessman or booker somehow, he was a great commentator and he was probably one of the best heel characters and performers ever in this business. The Mr. McMahon character stuff is still incredible and if you disagree I hope you are injected with a poison.
>>
>>2622149
Based Vince made wrestling what it is today, you don't have to respect all his decisions but if you don't respect what the man has done for the business you are an idiot
>>
>>2622587
Good decision, mate.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 1080x929px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 1080x929px
>we're all going to die eventually
>>
File: 1493850076753.png (645KB, 830x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1493850076753.png
645KB, 830x1262px
No. He needs to die for the business to be relevant again, his shit brand of comedy and and horrible idea of commentating makes the wwe fucking shit.
Also Kevin dunn needs to die with him
>>
I'd ride the waves on WWE stock while Wall Street normies try to wrap their heads around whether or not it's a work.
>>
>>2623019
>he ironicaly dies in a real life limousine explosion
>>
Protects murders/child molesters/rapists/wifebeaters, his product was only not shit for about 6 years. The current product is garbage and incredibly insulting to everyone watching. I can't wait for the day Gaytch is in charge and the company completely runs out of steam and dies.
>>
>>2622723
>great commentator
He was a mediocre commentator with infrequent great moments. He's still better than most commentators in WWE now, because WWE commentators these days are Vince but watered down and filtered.

The Mr. McMahon character is undeniably brilliant though. I'm not sure anyone but Vince could have pulled it off, either.
>>
>>2622885
t. smark who would rather kill this business than have to settle for anything other than what he likes

I hope stepahnie and triple h die in a car accident.
>>
I wouldn't
>>
>>2622723
>he was a great commentator

One two annnnnd no. Whatamanoeuvre.

Won't shed a single tear. Covered up for murderers and rapists. Personally responsible for loads of deaths. Petty, spiteful, old-fashioned. Nepotism out the wazoo. Vince is fucking awful.

"Oh but he's a genius". No, no he isn't. Only time his wrestling was hot he was either stealing other peoples ideas, stealing their talent, or buying out the competition so that he was "hot" because nobody was left.

The only good thing VKM has ever done is spawning young Steph (not old Steph though) and being willing to go the extra mile to put over SCSA, even if he shouldn't have been in that position in the first place.
>>
>>2623054
Kys fat smark
>>
NO CHANCE
THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT
>>
>>2623054
>being willing to go the extra mile to put over SCSA, even if he shouldn't have been in that position in the first place.
Cancer.
>>
>>2622149
>implying Vince won't kick out at 2 and tap out God

God 0 Vince 2
>>
Is Vince a satanist?
>>
>>2622149
No I don't know him in real life

Crying about someone you don't personally know is fucking retarded.
>>
>>2623081
Crying for any reason is retarded. Blubbering like a baby isn't going to fix anything
>>
File: fedoratip.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>2623081
>>2623082
>>
>>2622149
Not until I see the video package. They can cut a package that would make me cry over anyone's death.
>>
>>2622231
This
>>
>>2623120
/thread
>>
>>2622878
Embrace death anon, and live a life worth living, for then you have nothing to fear
>>
>>2623120
shit what if we make a video package as if he's dead already?
>>
>>2623076
BIG SHOVEL VINCE BURIES GODETTY YET AGAIN HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?
>>
File: 1294552139610.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1294552139610.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>2622149
I'd cry like a baby for Vince McMahon and Hulk Hogan and that's it.
>>
>>2623054
>One two annnnnd no. Whatamanoeuvre.
That or "one, two, HE GOT HIM HE GOT HIM... did he get him? No, he didn't get him"

Just awful, and Cole started doing that for a little bit too.
>>
He ruined wrestling.

He purchased competition throughout his life and killed the business.

Vince Sr asked him not to do it and he went and did just that
>>
>>2623143
Vince McMahon is one of the greatest "on screen" characters. The rest of his family is shit
>>
>>2622149

Nope, but maybe a few years later when the company is also dead and buried
>>
>>2622149
Hah! No! When he dies it will be the greatest thing ever. you pathetic little edrones will cry because daddy has left and his brilliant mind woll never touch wrestling again but in reality he is just a fuck. NJPW is and will be the GOAT promotion. FACT.
>>
>>2623292
Shane?
>>
>>2623297
shit gimmick tb h
>>
File: mcman.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
mcman.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>2622149
>GOAT on mic
>GOAT gimmick
>GOAT acting and selling
>Literally puts in more work that 60% of roster today
>GOAT announcer.

Vince is the whole package.
>>
>>2623337
By all accounts Shane is one of the chilliest rich white kids you'll ever meet.
>>
>>2622159
FPBP
>>
>>2623378
I love Vince, but some of his current business decisions are literally company killing stupid and if H and Steph let him implement them, the company would be done.
H and Steph could handle it well given the alright decisions they have made in NXT.

>tfw Vince will probably commision a writer to create an angle based around his death.
>tfw he will contractually obligate H to do it.
Based Vince
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.